Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (11747 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by khristal87(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
I need this kind of man in my life
Here i am
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by NigerDeltan(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

You called me?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Never experienced such o, they always ask for something in return. I've asked myself when I have a seductive spirit or something, had to cast and bind such o... What rubbish.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
laborious:
Fake or no fake, its something I have done like twice before...one even said I was impotent...lol..
Impotent why? Its cool to have someone who's not after d panties like a zombie
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2017
khristal87:
Here i am

lol
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:

You called me?

No I didn't
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Intrepid01:

and look no further....

Ok
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Pat081:
so dat u will b able to tell ur friends u don c mumu guy abi

I need him as a brother nothing more
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

No I didn't

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Pat081:
so dat u will b able to tell ur friends u don c mumu guy abi

To see this kind of man is very rear, they will always want something in return of which i know i can't give, I will be very happy if I got this type more like my brother though
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2017
luminouz:
Look no further babe...he is here!!! tongue
So u need a freegiver abi Lol

Free giver doesn't exist, its rear to find them
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2017
luminouz:
Look no further babe...he is here!!! tongue
So u need a freegiver abi Lol

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
That guy is a fire.

That is the card he chose to play, act like an innocent and cool guy to gain the full confidence of his prey, which he actually got.

Not all guys are the way you think
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
espn:
Hmmm dat will be giving you money abi?
lol
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:

lol
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by khristal87(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
U got ur wish, y laf?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol
Ur correct
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SingleDaddy: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2017
No front page for you, for creating a lie for us to read. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by ossaichika(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2017
This is not real!

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by festwiz(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
OP YOU CAN LIE

So you and the girl you didn't have c.oitu.s with can't spell 'thought'.

Continue

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by espn(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
Its give and take dear!
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by muymacho: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
xreal:
I smell lies.
The topic should be other way round.
" She collected my money and requested for sex as payback "
The guy is the one taking screenshots naa.
Nice observation.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Heromaniaa: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
I'm that kind of man.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by sweeterman(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are actually decent human beings, but it still doesn't change the fact that MEN ARE SCUM

Total shitty scum.

that said

I'm hooked once a person is nice to me, seeing a nice person is so rare so if y'all find one be nice too

U just gave us the worm we will use to catch the fish..

I can be nice to u still wink wink wink
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by richard870(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
valkaka:
A lady visited a certain dude who gave her the sum of 500 Ghana cedis(50k). Throughout her Subconsciousness, she was shocked he did not ask her for her body in return and it left her flabbergasted.How many guys can do this?When she returned home and they got chatting, he gave his reason why he did not see her as a piece of meat like other guys would.
Hmmm so there are guys like this on this planet? Even after she gave him the go ahead to turn her to a booty call, he refused!!!!
Hmmm what do you guys think?
@Op, that is what psychologists call "REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY" .Dude is nothing but a player!. Unfortunately,the girl fell for it
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
This is the type of guy we need in Nigeria.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by muller101(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2017
The guy is dickless.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by DONADAMS(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
please how much is a Ghana cedi?some girls sef...na wa oh..although the chat is fabricated
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by DONADAMS(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
DavidEsq:

Not successful hard work abi? That ur life na wa o. Na dem dem
I been they ponder about this your attached pix..I later come grab...chai...bro you savage!!!
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bayocanny: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
U will never see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.