Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (11763 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, but that kind of gestures is also obtainable among Naija guys. Meanwhile, your moniker sound ghanians

Abeg oh Ghana ni, Naija na my country oh
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bayocanny: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Abeg oh Ghana ni, Naija na my country oh
Okay na, how PH
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Priest69(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
I need this kind of man in my life
A guy that will deny you sex?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
These guys haven't heard about what's fake

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Dharneehell(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol I can't try you
I dey offer myself now, you no gree.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by tooawesome(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Any ways thanks for your correction

Sure thing...by the way, I'm in pH too wink
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Maybe she is not his type, some guys Bleep certain type of girls.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
World we live in
At least, he's being straight and real.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by zexy2030(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

That is true though, any guy that act that way I need to think twice
Don't have a shallow mind, did u read the chat, the girl said he should call her anytime he is Hot "even if its midnight", he replied are u sick?
So don't think there are no naija guys who do this without bleeping, I have done it a lot, but it shouldn't be a habit of coming over &over again. There the urge for sex will come to pay for what u asked for, yes being accused if u were impotent is not directly asked by them but some out of curiosity tell their friends.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

sorry to digress but what about your relationship with your former phone addict boyfriend
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by cristianisraeli: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
valkaka:
A lady visited a certain dude who gave her the sum of 500 Ghana cedis(50k). Throughout her Subconsciousness, she was shocked he did not ask her for her body in return and it left her flabbergasted.How many guys can do this?When she returned home and they got chatting, he gave his reason why he did not see her as a piece of meat like other guys would.
Hmmm so there are guys like this on this planet? Even after she gave him the go ahead to turn her to a booty call, he refused!!!!
Hmmm what do you guys think?

bloggers can lie for the world

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
tooawesome:

Sure thing...by the way, I'm in pH too wink

owk
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:
Okay na, how PH
fine fine oh
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
I am here for you.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
zexy2030:

Don't have a shallow mind, did u read the chat, the girl said he should call her anytime he is Hot "even if its midnight", he replied are u sick?
So don't think there are no naija guys who do this without bleeping, I have done it a lot, but it shouldn't be a habit of coming over &over again. There the urge for sex will come to pay for what u asked for, yes being accused if u were impotent is not directly asked by them but some out of curiosity tell their friends.

OK
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Zhahovic(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are actually decent human beings, but it still doesn't change the fact that MEN ARE SCUM

Total shitty scum.

that said

I'm hooked once a person is nice to me, seeing a nice person is so rare so if y'all find one be nice too
Eva...it's wrong to stereotype....there are actually lots of scum men...as U so aptly put it....but there are also plenty good men out there
I guess someone hurt U real bad in the past.....
Cheers
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are actually decent human beings, but it still doesn't change the fact that MEN ARE SCUM

Total shitty scum.

that said

I'm hooked once a person is nice to me, seeing a nice person is so rare so if y'all find one be nice too
I guess you must have really been hurt by men... Truth is that we have many heartless men and women...
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Total shitty scum.

that said

If you say men are scum. it also mean your father is Also a scum. grin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Maybe she is not his type, some guys Bleep certain type of girls.
That's true though. their are some girls I just don't find attractive. I mean they irritate me to the fullest.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Misterious: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Share & Earn on facebook

one post #500, referral of one person gets you #1000. it is simple and legit.
All they are doing is advertising their Brand.
All you are doing is helping them advertise to your network of friends.
be a part of something bigger than yourself and find true happiness working from home just like me

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///AQHg9WBZ7i79dgYRlohmE3 or
add me 09099527175
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Misterious: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Share & Earn on facebook

one post #500, referral of one person gets you #1000. it is simple and legit.
All they are doing is advertising their Brand.
All you are doing is helping them advertise to your network of friends.
be a part of something bigger than yourself and find true happiness working from home just like me

add me on wasap or call 09099527175
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

I am not a prostitute neither I my a runs girls. So I can't use my body to get what I want, I just said what I said knowing that these kind of men are rare to find, if a guy should be this kind I will surely think other ways, I can't run to a guy for help knowing that I won't be able to give them what they want, my parent would provide what I want.

ehnn really

am wrong
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by pu7pl3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by voyy: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol, I can't be a beggar, neither I my planning to be, like she said these kind of men a rear very rear

lolz .... was just joking o. how are you today?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
voyy:

lolz .... was just joking o. how are you today?

I'm good and you?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by voyy: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

I'm good and you?

trying to be good. just ask for my account no., transfer 200k and i will be over good
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
voyy:

trying to be good. just ask for my account no., transfer 200k and i will be over good

lol , how I wish its possible
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by voyy: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol , how I wish its possible
plz let it be possible ..... i can't sleep without seeing d alert on my phone
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

What are we waiting for smiley
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by IkpuMmadu: 2:09am On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

I am here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.