Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (11766 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Stage play grin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by tooawesome(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
THIS GUY IS A FOOL

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by lereinter(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:
I need this kind of man in my life

send me a pm to give u his email and contact number

yu better continue to use your body to get what u want
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by lereinter(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
haha

is a cedis equal to hundred naira
or its just part of the lie too...
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by theNOISEmaker: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
behind the scenes :Two phones
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by DavidEsq(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
DONADAMS:
I been they ponder about this your attached pix..I later come grab...chai...bro you savage!!!
grin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by voyy: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

u dey plan poor or u dey plan turn beggar ni? answer us
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Dharneehell(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Try me! grin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

He will eventually Bleep her. This is called the "spell strategy". Note how she already thinks he is priceless.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Dharneehell(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are actually decent human beings, but it still doesn't change the fact that MEN ARE SCUM

Total shitty scum.

that said

I'm hooked once a person is nice to me, seeing a nice person is so rare so if y'all find one be nice too

Your dad and brothers are men.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by zexy2030(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's real, I do this a lot, though my pen stands erect to signatures when alone but I throw away the thought, I have a special targetted place where I want my p*nis to satisfy, if it's not that pot, no other pot would be inviting.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Impotent why? Its cool to have someone who's not after d panties like a zombie

Don't let someone deceive you, most of us are for the panties.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

To see this kind of man is very rear, they will always want something in return of which i know i can't give, I will be very happy if I got this type more like my brother though

Don't you have brothers?
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
voyy:

u dey plan poor or u dey plan turn beggar ni? answer us

lol, I can't be a beggar, neither I my planning to be, like she said these kind of men a rear very rear
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Don't let someone deceive you, most of us are for the panties.
World we live in
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
lereinter:

Use my body to get what I want?

I'm not a prostitute neither I my a runs girl , so why should I use my body to get what I want
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by tooawesome(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol, I can't be a beggar, neither I my planning to be, like she said these kind of men a rear very rear

You mean RARE . village person undecided

Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
World we live in

No man is nice when it comes to getting puss$y. It is just his strategy that is nice.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

He will eventually Bleep her. This is called the "spell strategy". Note how she already thinks he is priceless.

That is true though, any guy that act that way I need to think twice
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dharneehell:

Try me! grin
lol I can't try you
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

No man is nice when it comes to getting puss$y. It is just his strategy that is nice.
OK. Good to know
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
lereinter:

I am not a prostitute neither I my a runs girls. So I can't use my body to get what I want, I just said what I said knowing that these kind of men are rare to find, if a guy should be this kind I will surely think other ways, I can't run to a guy for help knowing that I won't be able to give them what they want, my parent would provide what I want.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:
U will never see

I will never see because they don't exist
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Heromaniaa:
I'm that kind of man.

I see you
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
tooawesome:

You mean RARE . village person undecided

Any ways thanks for your correction
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

That is true though, any guy that act that way I need to think twice

You own strategy is to see that he continues to be nice to you. You can do that using the same puss$y that he target with his niceness. Entrapment.
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bayocanny: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

I will never see because they don't exist
Exactly, unless u go to ghana grin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bikat: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

Na so, who nor lyke beta tin
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bikat: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nija guy go almost kill you with sx
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bayocanny: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
bikat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nija guy go almost kill you with sx
Hahahahaha you funny o...not all naija guys are fond of sex grin. Atleast, am not
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by adajoe555: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

lol
Re: I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) by bayocanny: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
Lol, but that kind of gestures is also obtainable among Naija guys. Meanwhile, your moniker sound ghanians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Beautiful Naija Lady Grabbed This Guys! **** Hmm 18+ (photos) / purpose served , thread closed / Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.