Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (57413 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Proffdada: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

casual sex is not the answer.

Get a committed gf or use your left hand.

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too
how do you know it's left hand?
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by johnstar(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"

She don cure her hiv for d church na grin

Religions brain washed ppl dm

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Itzurboi(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Who send ham to go do d test
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
grin
obitee69:
"One corner" gone wrong
grin
grin

I sabi Bleep I sabi Bleep
God don kash am grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Horlufemi(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Please drink sniper.

Half bottle today, half bottle tomorrow
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by mrphysics(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The cure for AIDS will soon be out, i wonder why Nigerians. rather humans are like this..There's serious advancements in the research for a cure...when people won't listen or read...Na wa

People can live even with HIV for up to 30 years and more, i wonder why people are hasty....the same haste that made them contract the virus is what deludes them to take their life. The cure to AIDS will be found and released in a few years, my trusted sources have informed me about this.
I have modified the post.

Even if the cure isn't out, its still not enough reason to end ones life. This life is what people struggle to have in the hospital yet someone wants to end it.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by SirLakes: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Positivepoint(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Don't know him & don't care. It's his life waste it or save it.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by hanassholesolo: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
When he was having all the time of his life he didn't know..
Now he wants to die because he has HIV..
Who send you?
Instead of finding a way to retrace your steps, getting responsible while trying to live healthy..
You want to kill yourself and suffer worse...
A round of applause for that...

Why are you guys so quick to assume it was through sex?

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Kyase(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

how? grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by twilliamx(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
R
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by shurley22(f): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Why are you guys so quick to assume it was through sex?

Is it that you can't read?
Or did you see anywhere in my post where I mentioned Sex??
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by lopside12: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
If you dont know, Hunger is worse than HIV

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Vado(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
People are still scared of HIV in 2017. Dude you can live a normal life into your 70s or even more. I know someone who has been living with it for about 20years. It's not a death sentence.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by frubben(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Abeg help me wit ur NIKON or CANON don't die wit the camera help a brother

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by hanassholesolo: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

Is it that you can't read?
Or did you see anywhere in my post where I mentioned Sex??

"And what does having all the time in his life" mean? What were you implying there? He was having the time of his life with Needle abi?
You're lucky today is Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by muller101(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
RIP in adv.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Are you living with the virus? grin

No
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Many people are living with the virus
you no one?
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
I know someone first hand that is living with hiv,she was looking sickly and had rashes on her face before,but since she did her test and got the drugs she have been looking healthier by the day and the rashes are shrinking

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:

No

I want to get to know you one on one,I have a project on YouTube you might be interested in.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
youmour:

I want to get to know you one on one,I have a project on YouTube you might be interested in.

How can u be so nonchalant over the HIV status of Chika, u are much concerned about knowing me
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Someone put up a suicide note and 85 likes the post. Social media see to be turning people to morons these days.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
This one na mumu ooo come to nairaland and we how HIV positive are dating each other he pily married infct some of them are able to marry him
Negative in that that thread . I live their courage
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Carter4luv(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Mak una leave am Mak e commit d suicide, devil day wait for am wit koboko
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
1 less slowpoke. angry
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by vertueptime: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"

Will goin to church cure him? Scientist are at the verge of finding cure, if world resources will be put into finding cure against funding of war the cure would hve come already
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
He is so selfish, what happens to the family you are leaving behind and how about those looking up to you. Why won't he go for counseling and get the required drugs, after all people are living with it. Suicide isn't the answer sad
sorry MA please, I'll like us to fork. Hope u don't mind please...
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by condomuser: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
use your condoms

It is only N130 gold circle.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

It's actually right hand that is used..
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Many people are living with the virus
Like u about?
Kennedy, this deception u dey do here, e no go better for u. Man with children and mature preeq, dey form woman for NL.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
condomuser:
use your condoms

It is only N130 gold circle.
Gold circle is the worse condom to use. Durex is the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? / Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.