Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (57414 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by jaychubi: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
humilitypays:
Why is it that once people hear that someone is HIV positive, they just conclude that the person got infected with the virus through sex That's weird

The probability of a man contracting HIV through sex is very slim, unless the man is gay. It is easier for gays to get HIV through sex than straight guys who have sex with only girls.

Gay practice is devilish, it exposes you to HIV much more than straight people. Run from gay practice.

Other easy and careless ways people contract HIV are:

1. Nail cutting by those Aboki, etc

2. Sharing of hair clipper

3. For ladies: making your hair....get your own kit, avoid using public hairdo kits....those pin can chook another person and still chook u shocked

4. If you have open wound or injury, avoid unnecessary contacts with people sexually and otherwise.

5. Before you take any injection, please make sure the nurse opens the seal of the syringe in your presence to avoid them using used syringe, some hospitals can be cruel...this is Africa.

6. Avoid the use of razor blades for any reason o...very risky

Forget matter baba, 98% of ppl dt got HIV got it thro unprotected sex other ways are very rare like 2% cases

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Slayer2: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:

No

Can you marry someone with the virus? grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
jaychubi:

Forget dt thrash 98% of ppl with HIV got it through unprotected sex
well you are definitely the trash to forget
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Suicide now seen as a solution. May God have mercy on mankind.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Origin(f): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hiv no longer a stigma, there are rumours a cure has been found. Even the ARV meds work well.

I just hope he doesn't get discriminated against for revealing his status.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:

How can u be so nonchalant over the HIV status of Chika, u are much concerned about knowing me

HIV is not a death sentence,he’s lucky he knows he’s status and can take the necessary steps to living a longer life,most people don’t know and they are living and spreading the virus,I believe he’s educated to know all this,if he chose to die a coward death my life won’t pause on he’s matter,are you down to embark on the project or you going to keep mourning a man that hasn’t died yet and might probably live longer than people without HIV?
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Miagic Johnson still hale and hearty since he declared his HIV status in the 1990s
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by makydebbie(f): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

casual sex is not the answer.

Get a committed gf or use your left hand.

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too
So in the school you attended, they told you HIV can only be contacted only through sex. You don't know how stupid this post is. Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by jaychubi: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Benz4pimp:
well you are definitely the trash to forget

Headless goats like u shld be ignored
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
jaychubi:

Headless goats like u shld be ignored
You are pained!!!Heya....Pele....idiot!!!
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by mirob(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=61211450]so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too[/quote

My dear don't be so myopic in your thinking, this HIV ish is all about luck, you think is by bleeping too many people? You can bleep too many people and still not be positive and you can bleep only one person and catch it immediately, so please don't condemn him already.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by walex2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
When he was having all the time of his life he didn't know..
Now he wants to die because he has HIV..
Who send you?
Instead of finding a way to retrace your steps, getting responsible while trying to live healthy..
You want to kill yourself and suffer worse...
A round of applause for that...

So you think HIV can only be communicable through sex Go and read your book
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by bikat: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

This gal, are u ok?
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by bikat: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ijaya123:
Someone put up a suicide note and 85 likes the post. Social media see to be turning people to morons these days.

lol, well spotted
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by 9jaRonin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"
grin grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by MENTORCH(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

Even the commited gf might be HIV positive, the answer is don't ever skin any that you don't know her status.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by khristal87(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Zico5:
When u dey enjoyed kpeku, u never knew HIV is real. Face front and deal with ur problem man. This is not the end just the beginning.
U nid counselling.....sex s nt d only way to contact d disease...so dnt come here n display ur ignorance.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by khristal87(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Can you marry someone that is HIV positive? grin
Is life all about marriage? How abt mad ppl, hw abt imbeciles, hw abt impotent ppl? Hw abt deformed ppl? U ve no right to tke ur own life because u didnt create one.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

i swear you have no brain....

and you are ignorant... just because you can read write doesn't mean you knowledgeable... you aee fuccking stupid
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

even committed girlfriend is not an assurance. what if the girlfriend contracts it too,maybe cheating and you have no idea she is cheating,they don't right committed girlfriend on the face
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

even committed girlfriend is not an assurance. what if the girlfriend contracts it too,maybe cheating and you have no idea she is cheating,they don't right committed girlfriend on the face . they are not stupid in Saudi to insist on no fornication and adultery. that's what they have the lowest prevalence in the world which is 0.001% and yet some people will keep saying you can get it from other means asides sex. is it that Arabs are not careless with dirty instruments,etc? but they have really low prevalence which is as good as not having it at all in their country

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingfanak:

i swear you have no brain....

and you are ignorant... just because you can read write doesn't mean you knowledgeable... you aee fuccking stupid
why are you mad at her? Saudi has lowest prevalence because fornication and adultery is forbidden. are you telling us the law on fornication is not helping them tackle the problem?
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=mirob post=61221384][/quote]but why does Saudi have the lowest prevalence of HIV in the world because they have only 0.01% living with it and they have strict laws on fornication and adultery,is it also luck that's working for them and not the strict laws? Babe,let's call a spade a spade and not a spoon
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by GenAnsahCinC: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

so HIV is gotten via sex alone abi? Is it everybody that has HIV got it tru sex? Lame ass b+cth
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
When you were chuking different girls chuku chuku, you didn't know such mayhem will befall you.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by ArinzeUgo: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Homo....u Neva see something
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by adisaaowala: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
tamethem:
Michael Jodan Magic Johnson still hale and hearty since he declared his HIV status in 1980s 1991.

Thank me later
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
adisaaowala:

Thank me later
Thanks bro grin
Magic Johnson
Dont mind me.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by adisaaowala: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adadioranma79:
The healing part might be true but that "Rip God knows best part is just so not funny, @doughlasdebby is a witch and a negative minded lady. I Pity her friends and families. She made suicide seem like an achievement

grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by nosiebaba(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
The way hiv is pressing fast these days it seems people have thrown caution to the winds and over relied on condoms. Imagine how depressed that guy will be feeling just for minutes of pleasure..... And for those of you that think you have too much sense to quote me, YES IT WAS THROUGH SEX!!
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by yebeans: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
D guy is a f**kist ... Did u notice all d ppl can begged him not to do it are all women..... grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is HIV still a threat these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? / Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.