Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (23930 Views)

Why Are There So Many Christian Denominations? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by correctguy101(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Hey OP.

Is having sex fornication
It's just sex for goodness's sake...

And anyone who drinks heavily without a clearly defined plan of purging his kidneys and entire system needs no advice from me. Liver and kidneys no dey cheap for market and that person go learn the hard way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Fkforyou(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2017
I've asked myself these question a hundred times.... undecided

Funny enough, you'll see them always posting religious stuff on Facebook. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by tartar9(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2017
All these holier than thou christains.Jesus has paid the price for our sins...BE FREE
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Thekillingjoke: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:
I discovered that many Youth go to clubs from Friday night till Sunday morning, parting, drinking and fornicating heavily. Yet on Sundays; many of them are our choirs, ushers, protocols and Sunday school Teachers. Should this be so; Many of us are so embedded with the World forgeting 1 John 2:14-16

People like u are the problem we have in xtianty

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by MrBigiman: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
U are one of them. Period
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Pater001: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Cos dey r aware of God's merciful hrt. He always 4gives

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by IJOBA2: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Stupid posts like Muslim women dancing one corner.

Seun and the mods need to do something about this.

The forum need to be a secular forum and not some Islamic forum.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Carter4luv(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
pimpchi:
Are they living your life

The world will not be held responsible for those doing evil, it will be be held by those seeing dem doing evil without doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by VULCAN(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Double Standards are not found only among Christian youths.

Seun exhibits double standards by allowing Muslims post on Christian threads while denying Christians the right to post on Islamic threads.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Primebuilders(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

To be frank this morning I was thinking of leading a protest on this in nairaland. Is so annoying. Why the segregation. Must I renounce my faith to comment on a topic. Then just have a section for only Muslim topics then. What type if by force conversion is that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by obonujoker(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
SEUN.... SEUN.... SEUN.....

Your double standard is much.... how can muslims create and comment on a topic on Christian section, without Christians able to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:
I discovered that many Youth go to clubs from Friday night till Sunday morning, parting, drinking and fornicating heavily. Yet on Sundays; many of them are our choirs, ushers, protocols and Sunday school Teachers. Should this be so; Many of us are so embedded with the World forgeting 1 John 2:14-16
you only live once!
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by kereman1: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
hv u forgotten abt Muslim alhaji wit their uncircumcised d***, that dey use to re-deflower runz girls
u will c dem in mosques. and on Fridays on roads knacking their heads on d ground

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Thelma1552: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:

Only God knows those who are His.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Seun this is wat we have been complaining, this muslin guy is everywhere on Christian threads

No problem
im everywhere! are you sure?
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by bedspread: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
They are not Christians ..... They are only Church goers.....

A Sinner is not a Christian
A Christian is not a Sinner

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by richard870(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
pimpchi:
Are they living your life
See one of them here
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by obyrich(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

We live in a world of hypocrisy. More so, now that even those tat are supposed to be religious role models themselves are hypocrites.
The thing tire me. That's why I refused to join any campus fellowship. I detest hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Horlufemi(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

I second you.

I believe in equality. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I can't comment on Muslim without being forced to accept a creed. They too should not comment unless they accept Jesus as their Lord and personal savior. 50-50 no cheating.

once they want to comment they should see "I accept Jesus as my Lord and personal savior."

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by obyrich(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
They are not Christians ..... They are only Church goers.....

A Sinner is not a Christian
A Christian is not a Sinner
True talk. They will not agree with you but twist the Gospel in a disgusting manner to justify their life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by poseidon12: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Well, it's not just the youths. Most Nigerians who claim to be Christians are not Christians. They go to Church in order to fit in and not be perceived as bad people by society. But if you engage in business transactions with them, they would not have any qualms reaping you off.
Monday to Saturday they play music with grouchy sexy lyrics; Sunday morning the same person plays gospel music. I think most Nigerians are still traditionalists when it comes to religion. That is why the average Nigerian is very superstitious, and very unreliable. I don't see any Christians around me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:

Do you understand when parents says I've lived that life b4 some will get tired after some time it's all stages and we pray we don't die in it cos it won't be funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by 1Dray(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
hisgrace090:
They were growing.
No little child can match a full blown man.

The day they accept Christ they were born again as babies who takes milk only not real food.

Nevertheless they will mature one day by His grace.

Doctrine of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by HerXLNC(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2017
You flopped when u added partying n drinking to it
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2017
They are pretend too in the church as elders
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by morganwizzy55(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
how about those dat will excuse demself from church just to.go n smoke n come back
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
\

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Desyner: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Christ hasn't fully formed in them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Gerrard59(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
amclimax:
ITS called packaging in reality, people are quick to judge others while they do worst in closet....To me if hell is true believe me no one will make it to heaven because we are all born sinners.

Gbam!!!!

I've said this several times, yet I'm being castigated. Mine is the sermons I hear and read against fornication but none against adultery. Probably because those preaching practise adultery? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by kunlexbaba2017: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Sex is not sin but fornication
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by abdoolorunwa(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Y DO U EXAGGERATE ON THE ISSUE WHEN U ALL AGREE HE DIED FOR UR FUTURE SINS?I AM YET TO SEE ONE XTIAN WHO WOULD SCRUTINISE THE PROPHESIES BY JESUS AND LIVE WITH THE ANTICIPATED CHANGE.PLS CHECK URSELVES STOP ENCOURAGING PARTYING IN THE HOUSE OF WORSHIP IN THE NAME OF PRAISE. SO IT HAS BEEN A NORMAL WAY OF LIFE FOR U XTIANS.ISLAM WILL PREVAIL IN D END AND GOD IS ONE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by ebbo(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Why don't you ask seun for his reasons of making it so?
I think he made it so because Muslims don't go to Christian post and start insulting Jesus christ(or any other past prophets, men of God not included sha because they are ordinary people just like us) or blasphemy against God (Allah) because of difference in language thinking u re mocking Islam or Muslims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members / Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.