Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (23969 Views)

Why Are There So Many Christian Denominations? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:
I discovered that many Youth go to clubs from Friday night till Sunday morning, parting, drinking and fornicating heavily. Yet on Sundays; many of them are our choirs, ushers, protocols and Sunday school Teachers. Should this be so; Many of us are so embedded with the World forgeting 1 John 2:14-16
Should xtians dump the book of psalm and songs of solomon just because David & Solomon drank liquors and furck good pussies?
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by senatoradeolaa: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Who never leave double life. I want to know.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by AntiWailer: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
ebbo:

Why don't you ask seun for his reasons of making it so?
I think he made it so because Muslims don't go to Christian post and start insulting Jesus christ(or any other past prophets, men of God not included sha because they are ordinary people just like us) or blasphemy against God (Allah) because of difference in language thinking u re mocking Islam or Muslims.

Whatever it is.

No religion has monopoly of anything.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by crisycent: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
We have the liberty to do what makes us happy because one clueless guy called mohammed didn't ask us to kill in his smelling name.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by ebbo(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
kereman1:
hv u forgotten abt Muslim alhaji wit their uncircumcised d***, that dey use to re-deflower runz girls
u will c dem in mosques. and on Fridays on roads knacking their heads on d ground

How do you guys know that Alhajis (Muslim guys) re uncircumcised? Pls confirm from all does ur Christian girls that use to bleep Muslims guys upandan for sexual pleasure or money if they ve ever met or saw an Alhaji (or any Muslim guy) with an uncircumcised dick pls. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by bauer00: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Fussbot:
It amazes me honestly! I don't know how they do it. I do all that, but I seldom go to church now.

How can I f**k overnight and lead chorus on Sunday morning? my conscience cldnt let me.

On campus, some wld party at a venue and wait for Sunday service after the party at the same venue.

If you want to serve God, serve Him wholeheartedly not all these double life shi.. May God guide me to the right path too.

We shouldn't forget the pastors who preach those things are not sins too.. I just smh.. all these "grace" church... May God help us all

Are you an oau student?
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Godsate: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Because they are not yet born again. They may have christian parients, they may even be children of pastor or bishop. Christian journey is personal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
amnesty7:
Partly because those who preach to them live more than double standard lives themselves, aside from telling them only about worldly prosperity.
Must you shoulder blame on those pastors for preaching worldly, when you should be condemning the double standard of living by most Nigerian youths. You've only justified the actions, when you should've condemned it. Besides, if one dies tomorrow, God won't bring the pastors to come and stand for you during judgement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
Are christian youths the only youths guilty of living a double standard life
They simply want xtians set the standards while leaving the good pussies and veined dicks alone to the rest of others. Lol
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by ak22(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
abdelrahman:
Jesus has died for their sins,no need to worry @OP,they live by grace not by law,even if they bleep doggringrin

My brother it has been writing that no sinner shall seek the kingdom of God or else his or her is totally born again.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
kristen12:
Because they are christian youths by mouth and some of them are forced to live that christian lifestyle by their parents or relations. That's why on Sundays they carry their big bibles and sit in front of the church and on Friday they are in the clubs drinking their kidneys/ livers out and twerking their butts.

If one experiences God, those thing fizzle off themselves. One won't even find his or herself doing such things.
Why do majority of christian homes fail?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by ebbo(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Different between Muslims and Christians on social media.

Muslims don't mock or make blasphemy comments on Jesus christ (because we believe in him as a prophet of Allah (God) while Christians says all kind of rubbish and lies against our noble prophet Mohammed (saw).

Muslims don't mock God because it's called with another name in a different language as long as the description of the word is talking about the Almighty God. While must Christians do arguing that Allah is not God to them out of ignorance.

Muslims have greater respect for other faiths than our Christian born again that think every other people re going to hell.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Omooba77:
I discovered that many Youth go to clubs from Friday night till Sunday morning, parting, drinking and fornicating heavily. Yet on Sundays; many of them are our choirs, ushers, protocols and Sunday school Teachers. Should this be so; Many of us are so embedded with the World forgeting 1 John 2:14-16

Sad but true. Double standard, especially the chorister will stand on the pulpit to sing and yet where just from their bf's house a night ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Many do this things because they think God is not seeing them or He is very merciful. They use grace to deceive them selves. They forgot how God destroyed so many nations in the past as a result of brazen conduct (sexual immorality inclusive).

And they forget that God can never change. He will never lower His standard for our generation just because he is merciful.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Vicargeneral(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
The question is how many pastors preach against sex on the pulpit, all we hear is grace covers me. They preach self and heresy, spiritual gifts without their fruits. The doctrine of it doesn't matter has become the order of the day. You hardly see a single bro or sis above 23yrs who doesn't Bleep on regular basis. Boyfriend/girlfriend thing is largely about sex(only less than 20% are looking at marriage) and sorry for those girls who take pride in men having men running after them(not knowing it just their vertical lips that matters to them ie release and go) God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by SUJO(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Most youth involved in such practices are influence by peer pressure, they are easily carried away just because their friends are doing it.

They should learn to say no. He is not a man who cannot say no.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Stupid posts like Muslim women dancing one corner.

Seun and the mods need to do something about this.

The forum need to be a secular forum and not some Islamic forum.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

This is what I will paste in all xtian related post until something is done about it.

Pls join me in this protest and do the same.

The Demands :

Remove the creed we must recite before we comment o Muslim posts or put "I accept that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour" before you submit a xtian post

so far what have christians been contributing to our threads other than insults? at least we dont mock christianity in your threads. Until when you guys learn to be matured

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by AntiWailer: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
abduljabbar4:

so far what have christians been contributing to our threads other than insults? at least we dont mock christianity in your threads. Until when you guys learn to be matured

I pass.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by GCFR696(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
kereman1:
hv u forgotten abt Muslim alhaji wit their uncircumcised d***, that dey use to re-deflower runz girls
u will c dem in mosques. and on Fridays on roads knacking their heads on d ground
Even on a Sunday in a christian post you found a way to insult Muslims. Go through all the comments and point out just where a Muslim hauled insult at any one.
And your brethren are angry why you must swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim topic.
This is sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by kristen12(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
Why do majority of christian homes fail?
.Fail

IMO, the word failure is a subjective term. What you mean by failure might not be my own understanding of failure.

Expanciate more on your own term of failure and let's start from there.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by AlanTuringAI: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
ebbo:
Different between Muslims and Christians on social media.

Muslims don't mock or make blasphemy comments on Jesus christ (because we believe in him as a prophet of Allah (God) while Christians says all kind of rubbish and lies against our noble prophet Mohammed (saw).

Muslims don't mock God because it's called with another name in a different language as long as the description of the word is talking about the Almighty God. While must Christians do arguing that Allah is not God to them out of ignorance.

Muslims have greater respect for other faiths than our Christian born again that think every other people re going to hell.

You talk of Christians insulting Mohammed and Allah, like its a general thing that all Christians do. Since you're generalising, I ask: what greater disrespect and intolerance for others'religions can there be than throwing bombs and slaughtering people of other faiths than yours, in cold blood,while shouting this same Allah's name that He is great, while doing so?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by EgusiShankly: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
ebbo:

Muslims have greater respect for other faiths

are u serious?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
kristen12:
.Fail

IMO, the word failure is a subjective term. What you mean by failure might not be my own understanding of failure.

Expanciate more on your own term of failure and let's start from there.
Why is broken homes specifically rampant among xtians?
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
abdelrahman:
Jesus has died for their sins,no need to worry @OP,they live by grace not by law,even if they bleep doggringrin
Lol, so dumb and stupid reasoning, later you people will be complaining that Christian are commenting on your tread eventhough the comment did not say anything about your religion like you people use to do.
Well stop behaving like an hypocrite and happy Sunday
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by lebete3000: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
kristen12:
Because they are christian youths by mouth and some of them are forced to live that christian lifestyle by their parents or relations. That's why on Sundays they carry their big bibles and sit in front of the church and on Friday they are in the clubs drinking their kidneys/ livers out and twerking their butts.

If one experiences God, those thing fizzle off themselves. One won't even find his or herself doing such things.

Lol @twerking their butts...

grin
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by eagleonearth(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

This is what I will paste in all xtian related post until something is done about it.

The Demands :

Remove the creed we must recite before we comment o Muslim posts or put "I accept that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour" before you submit a xtian post
but what is xtian?
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by eagleonearth(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Amosjaj:
Sin is sweeter than to dey form holy
many ants have died because of the sweetness of sugar. Anywhere you see people rushing towards, just step back that's wisdom.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by kristen12(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2017
TimeMod3:
Why is broken homes specifically rampant among xtians?

TBH, I've not really seen broken "christian" homes, the ones I've seen are situations where a christian marries a muslim and vice versa.
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by jconsulting(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Is the power of flesh it takes grace of God to overcome​ such, anything of the flesh is pleasurable, so we all need the grace to avoid
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2017
ebbo:

Why don't you ask seun for his reasons of making it so?
I think he made it so because Muslims don't go to Christian post and start insulting Jesus christ(or any other past prophets, men of God not included sha because they are ordinary people just like us) or blasphemy against God (Allah) because of difference in language thinking u re mocking Islam or Muslims.

LOL, so funny, i guess insulting Christianity and pastors by your Muslim follower is nothing right? Maybe you need to check this tread alone and see your brothers comment. Lol, what did you define by blasphemy because if we are to go with dictionary definition, you denialing JESUS Christ of his sonship in a Christian tread is a blasphemy. So who do that most? And please no one care about your allah, eventhough you people are trying so hard to link him to Almighty God. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by ogbonna1234(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please what is sin and fornication.
Because someone said sex is not sin but fornication.
Try to understand God words. grin shocked
Re: Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? by holatin(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

The Demands :

hahahahaha mehn you people are so funny, y not open koboland and make Christian on the forum have a creed too. joblessness is really a disease, if you ve something doing with your life you wount take someone else forum policy to the heart like a fanatic.

got ban for a year on this forum for a small offence and the world no end, so gather people go aso rock, if he no wan put creed for xtian forum, nothing I repeat nothing go sele.

get a life dude. God only God can defend himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / Pastor Adeboye Registering With INEC To Vote In 2015 / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.