Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (15234 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Himai: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You have been saying the end is imminent for 138 years.

Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, droughts, famines, wars and all sorts of natural disasters have always been a part of our world even the Bible says so. you think they are new phenomena but are not.
The end of the world is not near at all. Have you ever heard the saying 'world without end' before ?
We are living in the best times ever.
I am sure you people will hate any form of peace in our world cos you think your new system will soon come.
You people better start praying for world peace.

Imagine living your whole life distributing magazines and telling people the end is near and if they don't join you, they will die and not get to live in a world later on.

Food for thought:

Do you think issuing magazines is what God expects us to give up our lives for?
Or
Is distributing magazines the motive of giving us the gift of life?
Or
To neglect the life we have now for some better life in our imaginations later on?

'The end is close' is a phrase vigorously supported by Jehovahs Witness leaders to ensure their magazines are distributed free of charge.

The end isn't close?

Raaa!! Gerrarahia mhen. Let this thread end. It's okay..you've said it all. I see why you couldn't remain. No reasoning power!

Talking to you is waste of intellect and brain power.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Himai: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Himai:

Since you were one of JWs....I can safely assume you were mentally unstable eh?

Since you claim that you were a witness..Can I safely assume that you were vulnerable and mentally Unstable?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Peacefullove: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Himai:

lol..bro..By now you should know he won't reason on the scripture. He'll probably run off to some Bible commentaries or so...Then come and give epistle on Independent thinking.

If you've noticed..I've stopped talking scriptures to him. Matthew 7:6 said do not give what is holy to dogs or pearl to swine so that they may never trample them under their feet and rip you open.
Citing scriptures to him is like giving holy things to swine.

My only problem is he'll be misinforming non witnesses about JWs. Well sha..those who will come will come. It is Jehovah who draws them.

He can't even say anything grin

you see, this was why I told him if his head is normal he had to first criticize The Christian Bible for saying the end is NEAR . But from the guys response , You can guess if he has common sense or not grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Himai:

The end isn't close?

Raaa!! Gerrarahia mhen. Let this thread end. It's okay..you've said it all. I see why you couldn't remain. No reasoning power!

You will wait for another 140years. In fact your great great grand children will be saying the end is so close.
See someone that has reasoning power. Mtchewww
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Peacefullove:

you see, this was why I told him if his head is normal he had to first criticize The Christian Bible for saying the end is NEAR . But from the guys response , You can guess if he has common sense or not grin grin grin

You will wait another 140years.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Peacefullove: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You will wait another 140years.

Use your brain, that is not the issue here .. d issue is do you now accept Mr Peter Lied since he said near and u Still gonna wait another 140 Years ?

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near;

I need a straightforward Yes or No
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 5:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So you think ecc 7:8 is talking about the upcoming paradise earth your leaders promised you? I think you don't know what ecc is all about.

I don't know how that verse and obeying non biblical rules and regulations of 7 imperfect old men in new york aka governing body are related

what is ecc 7:8 talking about? educate us
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2019
joyandfaith:

what is ecc 7:8 talking about? educate us

Read the whole of ecclesiastes 7 including the verse 8 when you see the paradise earth your leaders promised you let me know.

You think I want to explain one verse out of the numerous verses of ecclesiastes 7? You really are a joker.

Let me advise you. Read the whole of ecclesiastes 7 and you will get the full message of the chapter.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Himai:

The end isn't close?

2 years later the end has not even come lol
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Read the whole of ecclesiastes 7 including the verse 8 when you see the paradise earth your leaders promised you let me know.

You think I want to explain one verse out of the numerous verses of ecclesiastes 7? You really are a joker.

Let me advise you. Read the whole of ecclesiastes 7 and you will get the full message of the chapter.

you have nothing to explain. is it a crime to explain the whole chapter?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
joyandfaith:

you have nothing to explain. is it a crime to explain the whole chapter?

You and your watchtower gb specifically mention that ecc 7:8 the end being better than the beginning means paradise earth is coming.

Cant you read the whole chapter yourself? Keep waiting.

Last last you will still die waiting for the armageddon to happen and paradise earth to come just like your founding fathers died waiting for same na cycle.

Ecclesiastes, songs of Solomon, are poetic books. Mostly inspirational and motivational words. It never says anything about armageddon end. It just talks about living a good life on earth.

Take heart dear. People that have died refusing blood transfusion since 1945 when it was banned thinking they would automatically wake up in paradise earth are still dead. Armageddon has not come and it's never coming. Kpele. Don't die of depression o. Your religion is a scam just like the rest
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You and your watchtower gb specifically mention that ecc 7:8 the end being better than the beginning means paradise earth is coming.

Cant you read the whole chapter yourself? Keep waiting.

Last last you will still die waiting for the armageddon to happen and paradise earth to come just like your founding fathers died waiting for same na cycle.

Ecclesiastes, songs of Solomon, are poetic books. Mostly inspirational and motivational words. It never says anything about armageddon end. It just talks about living a good life on earth.

Take heart dear. People that have died refusing blood transfusion since 1945 when it was banned thinking they would automatically wake up in paradise earth are still dead. Armageddon has not come and it's never coming. Kpele. Don't die of depression o. Your religion is a scam just like the rest
confused fellow
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

confused fellow

Kpele. Confused ke? You that believes end being better than the beginning means there is a paradise earth where you will live forever because your watchtower magazines say so. Lol

Confused ke? You that believes that 8 old men in New York heading a publishing company are the only channel of communication between God and man today and you must worship God through this channel because these 8 old men say so. Lol

Confused ke? You that believes that your jehovah is coming to slaughter/destroy/kill/murder wicked/worldly/evil/unrighteous/pagans/non jws because they refused to join watchtower, obey your gb, accept them as any channel of communication between God and man and worship God through their self proclaimed channel. Lol

I agree I am confused. In addition to being more confused than I am, you are also a brainwashed person.

It's good to be confused at times cos you are human. But being brainwashed is a recipe for disaster.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Peacefullove:

He is an ATHEIST, and since he has been with true worshippers of God before (now disfellowshiped) his brain is constantly disturbed and his mind restless, knowing that there is just one group that's giving him sleepless nights regarding the path he chose "Jehovah's Witnesses".
All the religions on earth are like kids playing hide and seek in the open field except this group whose beliefs are IRREFUTABLE!

That's the cause of the BITTERNESS in him! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com / Speak In Tongues- Pastor Chris / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.