Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (1949 Views)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
I see lots of posts saying that a broke guy shouldn't be in a relationship. That's not true, any guy can date, any guy can be worshipped,any guy can dictate to a lady.
When it comes to women,there are rules and regulations a guy should adhere to,I'm going to outline these rules for free, just because of young nairalanders who are inexperienced with women,so that they don't make same mistakes their older colleagues are making. The truth is, people pay for this information I'm about to divulge for free.

Be her friend: while being her friend, you have to look out for whatever that says she is already in a serious relationship. If a lady is entangled in a serious relationship, it would be difficult to sell her a game.

Sell her a game: When you are assured that she isn't entangled in a serious union,then you make your advance to the next phase.,Every woman in a relationship has an ultimate reason for being in that relationship. Every woman wants to get married someday. They see a need to bear kids, they want to be able to call a man their husband,they want to have a happy home. You have to sell to her this dream. You have to engage her in talks about Sharing a home together,
you have to talk her into believing that she will be your soulmate for life. You have to know her reason for being in a relationship,and you have to sell her that reason. You don't have to necessarily believe in this dream.

She will cheat: You have to always have it at the back of your mind that she will cheat someday. If she fails to cheat physically,then she will cheat emotionally. With that Said,you can't afford to monitor her,allow her to do her thing.
Allow her live her life. Do not be that guy that checks her phone,ever. You do not need headaches. The idea is this, because you've talked her into seeing a future between you both,she sees other guys as opportunists who just want to get dirty with her. She knows she has no future with them.She will always come running to you.

You have to always look good: When you earn money, always buy stuffs that make you look good .Things like,nice clothes, wristwatches,shoes,etc. You have to look good and neat always. Do not be that guy that gives his money to his gf just so she can be ok,at his expense ; if not, she will end up admiring other guys who keep their style up.

Do not love : You shouldn't invest emotions on her. When you love her,you start making mistakes,you might not know how to handle her when she starts wrestling power with you.

Guys up women down. A woman should live under the glory of a man. A woman should starve so a man can eat. Guys should always develop themselves. If your GF has a B.SC,you must have a M.SC. You must invest in educating yourself. You must be smarter than her,she should be able to learn something new from you each and every time.

Create scarcity. Do not be that guy that calls or sees his gf everyday of the week. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Do not chat her up or call her everyday.
She has to invest more in the relationship than you. If she calls you twice in a week,call her once in a week. If she gives you 10k,give her 5k. If she gives you nothing,give her nothing.A woman would hardly leave a relationship she's heavily invested in,simply because, they hate losing. Do not be that guy that gives his gf money just so she will love him. Do not!

Ration your dickk. You have to observe a high sexual discipline. Do not be that guy that craves for sex . In fact,do not be the guy that initiates sex, she should be the one always asking for it,and sometimes, do not give in to her demands. If she fails to ask,do not ask. Women control men basically by denying them sex. If a man can control his craving for sex ,then ,no woman can control him.

Discipline her: Do not be that guy that slaps or exchanges words with his gf,if a lady offends you,withdraw the relationship,also sex. Avoid contact with her,create absence. Women love attention,they will do anything to gain the attention of a man they love. If she acts wrongly, simply stop paying her attention.
It's very important for the young to understand that a woman will only love a guy they cannot control, do not be a yes guy. The moment a woman is able to gain control in a relationship,she leaves the relationship for another. It's also important to understand that,you shouldn't invest in a relationship more than a woman does, loving her is a luxury you can't afford. In truth,you don't have to be rich to have a girl respect and honour you. If a guy can observe these rules,then he can get his gf finance his relationship with her. It's very important that you help her see a future together with you,once you get this done ,you have everything. I can't believe I gave this out for free.

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Whenever I read comments from your fellow guys insisting that guys shouldn't fall in love with their respective girlfriends, it makes me laugh. Do some of you really understand what you're getting into?. Even if you were confined in a room or a chatty relationship with a supposed woman who's a lunatic, I swear! You'll end up finding the goodness in her which would ignite feelings of affection. Quit telling people not to love 'cause emotions are out of your control.

5 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by vchykp(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2017
End time relationsgip rules..!
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
I'm not here to argue, I did this for the young.
kimbraa:
Whenever I read comments from your fellow guys insisting that guys shouldn't fall in love with their respective girlfriends, it makes me laugh. Do some of you really understand what you're getting into?. Even if you were confined in a room or a chatty relationship with a supposed woman who's a lunatic, I swear! You'll end up finding the goodness in her which would ignite feelings of affection. Quit telling people not to love 'cause emotions are out of your control.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Kowor(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Everything listed here is funny, especially the don't see her everyday. I see my man everyday and our relationship still intact unlike some weddings. Mr OP what you don't understand or understand but refuse to accept is that what works for you can't work for others. If my man had done most of what you mentioned up there, we'd be over before we started.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
And who's arguing with you?.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Coming from a lady grin
Kowor:
Everything listed here is funny, especially the don't see her everyday. I see my man everyday and our relationship still intact unlike some weddings. Mr OP what you don't understand or understand but refuse to accept is that what works for you can't work for others. If my man had done most of what you mentioned up there, we'd be over before we started.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Codes151(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
There is no truth about women! Ud just find another way to confuse yourself.. Solomon did all the research there is to do

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Guys shouldn't expect that the ladies are happy with this information. If i were a lady I will never be happy with this information.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2017
You can't stop a woman from cheating,but you can control her. You can make her respect you, honour you, adore you.
Codes151:
There is no truth about women! Ud just find another way to confuse yourself.. Solomon did all the research there is to do
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2017
That a woman will cheat emotionally or physically is a truth. So it's a truth about them.
Codes151:
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by iamJ(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
if only you could see the person you're talking to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont give such persons audience

Make bad luck no sample you

Nice one, i greet cool
[img]https:///media/3-03-2015/qEk-jy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Codes151(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
You can't stop a woman from cheating,but you can control her. You can make her respect you, honour you, adore you.
hmmm!! Me gave up on that... all girls cheat
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by SenorFax(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Love is powerful, you control how you love means you control your sanity and your level of reasoning as a guy. Girls knows this, and they uses it. That's why their minds are easily changed whenever they wanna or when things aren't going their way, but guys always get stuck and head filled with crazy stuffs in turn, he will even turn against his own blood once the love disease takes over. It's a saying among girls, "Get him to love you, and you are in control of his life". Love is good, but too much of a good thing won't be good anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by internationalman(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
All my dealings with my girl contradict all what u stated above, yet we are still sailing strong......

U said u re helping d young but it seems to me u re misleading them.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2017
I'm happy for you. grin
internationalman:
All my dealings with my girl contradict all what u stated above, yet we are still sailing strong......

U said u re helping d young but it seems to me u re misleading them.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
You are wise man indeed. And a brilliant one too.
SenorFax:

Love is powerful, you control how you love means you control your sanity and your level of reasoning as a guy. Girls knows this, and they uses it. That's why their minds are easily changed whenever they wanna or when things aren't going their way, but guys always get stuck and head filled with crazy stuffs in turn, he will even turn against his own blood once the love disease takes over. It's a saying among girls, "Get him to love you, and you are in control of his life". Love is good, but too much of a good thing won't be good anymore.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by internationalman(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
I'm happy for you. grin
U re right to a point, but u should know that most of these things work well when u re in a relationship with teenage girls.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2017
SenorFax:

This shouldn't be a girl's thing 'cause it's usually the party in love that's at the mercies of the other whose reasoning isn't clouded by love. My point is, telling people not to love isn't feasible 'cause there's a 100% possibility that they'll end up loving.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Do you tell a 16 or 17 yr old about marriage?
Like I said,I'm not here to argue.
internationalman:

U re right to a point, but u should know that most of these things work well when u re in a relationship with teenage girls.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
if only you could see the person you're talking to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont give such persons audience

Make bad luck no sample you

Nice one, i greet cool
[img]https:///media/3-03-2015/qEk-jy.gif[/img]
I don't know if this is lust for revenge or sheer stupidity. I hope when I begin with you your e-girlfriend won't call it obsession 'cause it's clear who's obsessed with the other.

Glorified daft!.

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by internationalman(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
Do you tell a 16 or 17 yr old about marriage?
Like I said,I'm not here to argue.
who tells a girl he wants to marry her when he knows she will cheat?

who calls a girl he wants to marry once a week

Who doesn't love and invest emotionally in a girl he wants to marry?

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by iamJ(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
post=61215079:
I don't know if this is lust for revenge or sheer stupidity. I hope when I begin with you your e-girlfriend won't call it obsession 'cause it's clear who's obsessed with the other.

Glorified daft!.
[img]https://media./images/58c9ec5b48cf48ec5e8e229f88c9e3b9/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by SenorFax(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
This shouldn't be a girl's thing 'cause it's usually the party in love that's at the mercies of the other whose reasoning isn't clouded by love. My point is, telling people not to love isn't feasible 'cause there's a 100% possibility that they'll end up loving.
Sure they will end up loving, but vital decisions should be made with reasonable facts before going 100% in love, it's sweeter that way. With my knowledge and what I've seen, girls are always smarter in 95% of all relationships, and if left unchecked they will cross boundaries. Mind you, the boundaries this guy gave is not a total wall, there are gates btw in which you can cross once you know how it works. wink
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
SenorFax:

Sure they will end up loving, but vital decisions should be made with reasonable facts before going 100% in love, it's sweeter that way. With my knowledge and what I've seen, girls are always smarter in 95% of all relationships, and if left unchecked they will cross boundaries. Mind you, the boundaries this guy gave is not a total wall, there are gates btw in which you can cross once you know how it works. wink
We've both agreed on one thing. That falling in love with either the wrong or right person is guaranteed. I clearly understand what you're trying to state but few people could separate logic from emotion when caught up in relationships. I don't know why you keep stating that girls are 95% this, and that. It depends on who loves more which could be a girl or boy being the victim of love.
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
[img]https://media./images/58c9ec5b48cf48ec5e8e229f88c9e3b9/tenor.gif[/img]
You're not smart afterall. Login another alternate to like your dumb comments.

SMH. Glorified daft!. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by iamJ(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
post=61215501:
You're not smart afterall. Login another alternate to like your dumb comments.

SMH. Glorified daft!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by SenorFax(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
We've both agreed on one thing. That falling in love with either the wrong or right person is guaranteed. I clearly understand what you're trying to state but few people could separate logic from emotion when caught up in relationships. I don't know why you keep stating that girls are 95% this, and that. It depends on who loves more which could be a girl or boy being the victim of love.

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:

Isn't it obvious you're the only one "Liking" your own comments. cheesy

I wonder if you have anything left called "Self-worth?". Jezz! You're despicable to exchange words with. Please, fùck off with your sagging balls.

1 Like

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by ReddingtonLeke: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Light93:
Guys shouldn't expect that the ladies are happy with this information. If i were a lady I will never be happy with this information.
Hahahah hahaahahaha.....to be honest, I think your article is jex too heavy, I score it 8/10...as a man, just make sure that you know what you're doing. Ladies will always go for the highest bidder or best guy in the long run, don't let that be to your detriment. Enjoy the moment and keep all the rules listed above in your mind. Don't forget any!....oya waiting for the lady that will quote me. Ladies and their ish.

2 Likes

Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by iamJ(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
post=61215720:
Isn't it obvious you're the only one "Liking" your own comments. cheesy

I wonder if you have anything left called "Self-worth?". Jezz! You're despicable to exchange words with. Please, fùck off with your sagging balls.
K
Re: The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
that is not love but infatuation. Love goes beyond short term feelings developed from spending time together. Infatuation may develop into love thought but it hardly does

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Tell Her This!! / Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) / This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.