Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) (7083 Views)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 4:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Can you imagine?

To the family of Aisha Buhari..people of special race and walk of life..I thank you for sharing Aisha Buhari with megrin Her struggle was mine.Her triumph is my triumph.My hope found expression in her life.And making me her side dick is her cherished legacygrin

Given the sweep of what it is, I think it's therefore acceptable to say "I tried to go on like I never knew you..I'm awake but my world is half asleep.I pray for this heart to be unbroken but without you all I'm going to be is incomplete" grin

I can fantasize how I'm riding on this woman while she moan and grab the sheetsgrin Chai Buhari thank you for sharing this with megrin

Drsnives lifenija care4you will not like thisgrin

BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 come ogrin

Mods pls don't take down this postgrin

Victor Jalingo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by overdrive(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2022
E be like to go jail dey hungry u.I hope u know u ain't that anonymous?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Benwallt(m): 5:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmm, don't DSS be on ur trail o
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Fira09(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Very soon na ur grandmother you go dey crush on undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Authoreety: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Lol

God forbid BATd thing

I even tried to imagine it, e no even gree build up for my mind!

Chukwu ekwekwana ihe ojoor!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Hypnotise: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Them go soon carry you go where you no know

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2022
This 19 year old boy that has an obsession with older women. May you be healed because you are not normal
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2022
overdrive:
E be like to go jail dey hungry u.I hope u know u ain't that anonymous?
Make i no express my feelings again? grin
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:
This 19 year old boy that has an obsession with older women. May you be healed because you are not normal
Amengrin Abeg help me say hi to your mamagrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by securitywatch50: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Life time ambition
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

To the family of Aisha Buhari..people of special race and walk of life..I thank you for sharing Aisha Buhari with megrin Her struggle was mine.Her triumph is my triumph.My hope found expression in her life.And making me her side dick is her cherished legacygrin

Given the sweep of what it is, I think it's therefore acceptable to say "I tried to go on like I never knew you..I'm awake but my world is half asleep.I pray for this heart to be unbroken but without you all I'm going to be is incomplete" grin

I can fantasize how I'm riding on this woman while she moan and grab the sheetsgrin Chai Buhari thank you for sharing this with megrin

Victor Jalingo
E mi loka
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Amengrin Abeg help me say hi to your mamagrin
Sure you can't say this to my face without leaving with bleeding nose and mouth undecided
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

Sure you can't say this to my face without leaving with bleeding nose and mouth undecided
Bleeding nose and mouth my black behind..I will fight you blood and life.I will beat you by a whole hell.

Peace

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Bleeding nose and mouth my black behind..I will fight you blood and life.I will beat you by a whole hell.

Peace

I know unruly boys like you that think because they are doing small push ups in the morning and they are developing small muscles they now have balls to fight their elder brothers, I remind zombies like you that I have beaten and broken arms of very much bigger 19 and 20 year olds. So go and cut grass boy undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by 21savages: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Seriously you need to respect some ones mother, imagine someone wrote this about ur mother OP..

6 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by colestephan86: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
I hope the crush you have is not what will crush you

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by YeePeyHaa: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Islamically if you sleep with another man's wife, you deserve to be stoned to death

God save us all

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

I know unruly boys like you that think because they are doing small push ups in the morning and they are developing small muscles they now have balls to fight their elder brothers, I remind zombies like you that I have beaten and broken arms of very much bigger 19 and 20 year olds. So go and cut grass boy undecided
This is where you are missing sir.Have you wondered why my name is Victor? Upon that what follows is Divine.The victory in the blood that flows thru my vein is pathological and innate.I don't do push ups.I'm 19 but can beat you to the floor with my left hand.
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

Oga, I hope you posted this from an internet cafe, because if you posted from a mobile phone using a sim card that you linked your NIN to then not only do they know who you are but also your exact location. In principle you could be picked up within 30 minutes from now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Itsokayo: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Oga, I hope you posted this from an internet cafe, because if you posted from a mobile phone using a sim card that you linked your NIN to then not only do they know who you are but also your exact location. In principle you could be picked up within 30 minutes from now.

rest.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Stillwhites:
DSS no dey fear face ni.Iam related to T.Y.Danjuma, hope you know what that means.
Retired powerhouse will make u suffer .connect with reigning power
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

Guy, why you no dey ever crush on your size.

I remember your last crush Divor... She was almost twice you age. And e never reach up to 2 months we finish una matter but here you with another and even older crush

Worris going on?

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Even if they know me and my location, what ofense will they institute against me?
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Guy, why you no dey ever crush on your size.

I remember your last crush Divor... She was almost twice you age. And e never reach up to 2 months we finish una matter but here you with another and even older crush

Worris going on?
I'm kinda attracted to older women.I dont have feelings for girls of my age, i dont even have erection when they come flirting.Divoc is not my erotic partner; i just platonically love her wisdom.Yesterday we had a short call sef.
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Zulu2022: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
My hand no dey am
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by SALTandFIRE: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
you go tey for jail
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by victor9jaar: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
kirikiri dey Hungry you.
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Machalla(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Them go put you inside room make you no rent soon. Just continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Even if they know me and my location, what ofense will they institute against me?

Maybe you are mistaking Mushin for New York where you actually have real rights and not imaginary ones.
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Messi1: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Maybe you are mistaking Mushin for New York where you actually have real rights and not imaginary ones.
I understand you bro..you get plenty oil for head.
Re: I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) by Oberhiri141(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sometimes i fantasize riding older women too when am alone masturbating, it's nature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) / Guys, Would You Go In There With Her / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.