Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding (885 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Sapiosexuall: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'm in a dilemma here. I've read and heard stories of ladies cheating few days, weeks to their wedding with their ex. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying guys don't but the majority of stories I've heard are about ladies. The most recent one being that of the lady who bragged that she can't get married to a short man, her friend has exposed her of cheating on her husband two weeks to her wedding with her ex.

What am I missing here, What is responsible for this trend?
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

Well, temptation is the main reason why so many bitches are still doing hanky panky with their exes even after their wedding... undecided

These hoes has no dignity and self-respect at all..
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Arielle5: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
A colleague told me how his ex begged him to have sex with her few days to her wedding...I just don't understand why any responsible woman will consider such
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
when so many people are marrying DONKEYS out of pressure (social/religious/family/peer), no wonder they will cheat before and after the wedding. what do you expect?!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Its an individual something, I can't try that shiit.
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have heard about it.... even a friend of mine told me about a girl doing it few weeks to her wedding... funny enough this guy that is doing it came to my friend's shop and confirmed it..... it is just terrible to say the least
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by curiousmind11: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
No other reason except that sex is becoming cheap and women are learning fast from men. You guys are here talking about before wedding, how about after wedding? Sex is no more regarded as sacred.
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by Horlohlah: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
To taste another dicck for the last time grin

Idiotic shiidren

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by MrTemple(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
If every father runs DNA test on dere 1st child, d result will shock d world @ large.
Re: Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding by H2Ossss(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Its an individual something, I can't try that shiit.

Udonmeanit!!!!!!?!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Impregnate Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon. / CONTRIBUTION / Guys!!! Forget Sex Dolls.... MensCabal.com Is Going Live (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.