Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed (1765 Views)

Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by DeSepiero(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
Which of the question are you trying to answer sir?
@ Desepiero

Purpose for existence of living things.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
What is the gain of being giving birth to and existing as human being?
What is the gain and purpose of living on forever till infinity according to religious followers and their various believe?
What is the purpose of existence of living things and non living things?
What is the purpose of existence of higher beings or God inclusive incase it exist(excluding theory of evolution here)?
Nothing actually make sense to me either we live forever or die and it end there. Whichever question you can answer please do. Thread is open to every human being willing to have an input.

Lalasticlala

Nobody can answer your questions
Any answer you receive is false
Any answer given will generate more questions

We are like SALT to the ocean of LIFE
If you want to know the depth, you have to jump into it
The moment you jump, you begin to dissolve
You will eventually get to the depth, but you cannot come back on shore
You will eventually know, but it cannot be communicated

unfortunately, people waiting on shore for your return got tired of waiting
They need answers as per the depth of the ocean
Human mind cannot rest without an answer or conclusion
An answer is needed, be it TRUE or FALSE
Hence, the birth of philosophies and theories

We're all part of the universe and one day, we shall dissolve into it
In the mean time, enjoy what nature put in your path
Wonder as nature unfolds, ask no question:
you may be lucky to catch a glimpse of what life and death stand for.
Yeah! you can
You can be enlightened and your experience becomes your knowledge;
it is not an answer like other answers.
it is unique, you can only experience it____ it is not transferable.

1 Like

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
ralphyoung123:
U seem to be a very wise man, it were men like u that founded dreaded cults not minding if it costs their life, because they knew that we all live to die, u seem to have escaped the shackles of religion and the matrix. Now that u know that nothing makes sense, is either u live dangerously and enjoy it or live quietly and ignore everything.
Smiles... there's no greater freedom than the feeling you get from knowing you're free from the matrix of everything. I've done enough with the power bestowed in me already. I hope you're using yours well too cool wink

1 Like

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
ABBkelvin:
Why do I need to find joy and satisfaction? What purpose is the joy and satisfaction has to give me? You're still not answering the question
Why do you assume there should be a purpose to anything?
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Hakeem12(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
You see, Religion has no monopoly on providing a sense of purpose in life. Most people want to live meaningful lives, they want to live a life that is worthwhile and fulfilling. But what makes life fulfilling? I know to some people, religion does, but to people like me, we don't believe in religion. Does that then mean that we can't live meaningful lives? like I said earlier, religion has no monopoly on the meaning of life.

Life without religion can be meaningful. Indeed, it can be very meaningful. Meaning in life without religion can be found in the many familiar, meaning-conferring elements that aren’t religious in nature. These include friends, family, romantic love, pets, good careers, personal projects, learning, teaching, noble causes, helping others, striving for moral excellence, notable achievements and experiences, hobbies and recreational activities, and so on. There are many non-religious sources of meaning in life, and it’s in virtue of such things that life without religion can be meaningful.

Religion doesn’t have a monopoly on providing a sense of purpose in life. Instead, we can give purpose to our own lives . Taking care of our loved ones, helping needy humans or non-human animals, fighting for good causes (e.g., freedom and justice), striving for moral excellence, contributing to science, music, literature, art, or other areas of enduring human culture — such things can provide the non-religious with a sense of purpose in life.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Yea
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by dada01(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Well, No one can understand the grand scheme of this reality. undecided To understand this question well, why don't we start by questioning the purpose of other elements of our reality; such as whats the purpose of insects, grasses etc. Without these components, this world will not be liveable. So some how, ants, fungi, etc are here to maintain the eco-system, which is their purpose.

Now, have you ever asked yourself, what if we humans are also here to maintain certain balance, in either the eco-system or whatever it is that we may not know......

Just like the old saying "soldier go soldier come, barack remain as e dey"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus, Not God / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / Is Lucifer A Name That The Bible Uses For Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.