Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Am Not Interested Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Interested Again (564 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Interested Again by GeoSpatial(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
A friend of mine came to my place and after much discuss, he said he is calling his relationship quit for some reasons and he sashes my how to go about it.

I have quit one before and so am inexperienced in given such advice but I promised him to give me some times to help him get some ways round it knowing fully well that if such is not handle with care, it can lead to the unexpected especially if the lady is deeply in love.

So my fellow nairalander, it up to you to help a friend in need.

How do one tell his gf that he is not interested in the relationship again and is quitting?
Re: Am Not Interested Again by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
If he is not interested anymore, he should tell her or better still not talk to her, she will get the message clearly and end it by herself. That's what I do when I realize a partner is no longer interested.

But its better and gentlemanly to talk to her that he is no longer interested, she will understand and go her way.
Re: Am Not Interested Again by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
He should be a man and tell her to her face the same way he wooed her.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Tell A Soldier Woman She's Beautiful / Advice For Men / COMPLETE STORY ~ I Date White Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.