Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Are Some Christians Poor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Christians Poor? (9028 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by fyi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2007
i believe no Christian deserves to be poor,
not after the sacrifice of jesus.
the key is knowledge,
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by nuttyangel: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2007
it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be .

christianity is not a religion of this life but of the life to come. the world may percieve a christian as poor but his eyes are set on eternity. Lazarus died a poor man and slept in the bosom of Abraham while the rich man scorched in hell. That is not to say that all rich men will go to hell.But A true christian knows that this world and its riches ar not the focus of life. Your thots ar not his thots, ur dreams and aspirations are not his.
, for this too shall pass away.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Backslider(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2007
@NUTTYANGEL

VERY GOOD ONE GOD BLESS
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2007
i will personally say because they don't know the secret of Jehovah jireh. you may be a good Christian, but if you don't know the secret to wealth or you don't apply some kingdom rules, you will die poor and when you get to heaven, God will show you what you would have become if u had applied the rules and you will now be sorry and saying ''oh had i know'' we all have wealth calling our names but we are not sensitive to time, season and our environment. one more question before i leave, why is Bill Gate one of the richest person we know on earth? i know some people will be thinking because he invented computers. but that is not the answer, the answer is because he has a divine idea, an idea no body else had, an idea that an ordinary person can never think about, a holygholistic idea, an idea that turn the world around, an idea we all heard and our ears twingle, an unexplainable idea. that is why whenever you turn on your computer, he's making his money.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by TV01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2007
mubowa:

but if you don't know the secret to wealth or you don't apply some kingdom rules, you will die poor and when you get to heaven, God will show you what you would have become if u had applied the rules and you will now be sorry and saying ''oh had i know''

When and if one gets to heaven, tears, sorrows, pain along with all recrimination, regrets and such like will be totally forgotten. Our time here is nothng more than a staging post, and has no glory or promise that can be compared with that which is to come.

Some people will never take their gaze of worldly things. "Jehovah Jireh" doesn't have secrets He expects you to unearth. He's a Father who provides for His children. Keep on subtely tying wealth to works!

mubowa:

why is Bill Gate one of the richest person we know on earth? i know some people will be thinking because he invented computers. but that is not the answer, the answer is because he has a divine idea

Pray tell, where do divine ideas come from?

God bless
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by OmoEko1(f): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2007
Been a Christians has nothing to do with been poor.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2007
Nt limited to only xtains.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Chionle(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hi All,

I have followed this thread with keen interest and believe that I should contribute to it.

Firstly, I would like to say that Christians are NOT supposed to be poor. Christians who know and exercise their rights and authourity can not be poor. Christians who understand and apply the principles of wealth generation and creation CANNOT be poor.

If they are poor, it is because they have a wrong mindset. Or they have the right mindset but have not backed it up with the right actions. It could also be because they have not yet discovered the secrets of wealth creation. Mind you, these secrets are in the bible.

For you to become wealthy, you must have a mindset that is prepared for a change and which will propel you into identifying wealth creation opportunities and siezing them. I have walked that path and I can tell you in all modesty, it does work.

Hardwork and smart decisions are part of building wealth but the foundation is in changing our mindset and backing it up with the right actions; what my friend calls "Small Box Mentality"

Lastly, I would like to state that, for the fact that some christians are poor, does not change the validity of God's word. God is faithful concerning His word.

God is not happy at our poverty. Besides, with our wealth, we can contribute to the advancement of His kingdom which is our reasonable service.

Remember, life delivers to you only what you are willing to accept. It is well

chionle
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 02, 2007
@TV01, you are absolutely right, but remember that something you don't know is still a secret to you. like my pastor use to say, ''the lord will show up fOR you according to the name you call him'' that means if u call him Jehovah jireh, he will be your provider.

and the fact that when you get to heaven God will show you what you should have become on earth if you did not fullfill your purpose of coming to this world.  ask God and he will tell you that am not lying about that.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by didoflex(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2007
POVERTY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION!!!!!!!!!

MY GODNESS!! THERE IS NO DIVINE RIGHT THAT TOTAL ADHERENCE TO ANY RELIGION WILL MAKE YOU RICH!!!

YOU SEE RICH CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, HINDUS, BUDDISTS, TRADITIONALISTS AND EVEN POOR ONES!

EVEN JESUS WAS NOT RICH!

PROBLEM IS, WE ASSOCIATE RELIGION WITH PROSPERITY. THATS THE MESSAGE WE GET FROM PASTORS IN NAIJA ALL THE TIME!

FAITH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WEALTH!! HAVENT YOU HEARD THAT MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS?

PLEASE THINK MORE ABOUT MAKING THE COMMON NAIJA MAN HAVE ELECTRICITY, WATER, EDUCATION AND THE BASIC AMENITIES OF LIFE , NOT SOME TALK ABOUT CHRISTIANS BEING POOR!

TELL THE SO CALLED EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS WITH PRIVATE JETS TO SHARE THEIR WEALTH, AS U KNOW JESUS BORROWED A DONKEY, HE WASNT CONCERNED ABOUT WEALTH!
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by TV01(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2007
mubowa:

@TV01, you are absolutely right, but remember that something you don't know is still a secret to you.

True!

mubowa:

like my pastor use to say

Ah, a "MyPaS" girl. I should have guessed. Hint; God would like to speak to you personally. Please allow Him.

mubowa:

like my pastor use to say, ''the lord will show up from you according to the name you call him''

I like "Father" personally. Please ditch this your pastor kia kia!

mubowa:

and the fact that when you get to heaven God will show you what you should have become on earth if you did not fullfill your purpose of coming to this world. ask God and he will tell you that am not lying about that.

If you get to heaven, you have fulfilled your purpose on earth. LiKe I said, no tears, no sorrows, no regrets and no recriminations. What would be the point?

Luke 12:15 - And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."

Matthew 16:26 - For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

God bless
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Chionle(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I quite appreciate the fact that we all are entitled to whatever views we wish. I will not contest that.

However, I would like to put forward my own opinions and understanding of some of the issues being raised on this thread. I speak as a Christian.

didoflex:

POVERTY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION!!!!!!!!!

1. Poverty may not have anything to do with some religion but for the one I profess, it has everything to do with it. My God cannot be glorified by such a condition.

My Saviour came that I may have life and have it more abundantly.
He said that He would give me the power to create wealth.
He said that if I put my trust in Him, I shall not lack any good thing.

These and many more are the things I believe in and I walk in that understanding. God has endowed each and everyone of us with potentials to be great for His glory. If we fail to achieve greatness, then that is most unfortunate. That also does not make the word of God invalid. Does it?

didoflex:

MY GODNESS!! THERE IS NO DIVINE RIGHT THAT TOTAL ADHERENCE TO ANY RELIGION WILL MAKE YOU RICH!!!

I would like to say that total adherence to a religion without an understanding and reaping of its underlying benefits is not God's fault but you the adherent. I believe there are benefits here on Earth and benefits in Heaven. On Earth, we live a rich, noble and fulfilled life and in Heaven, we live for ever.

didoflex:

FAITH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WEALTH!! HAVENT YOU HEARD THAT MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS?

For some of us, faith may not have anything to do with wealth. But I believe with faith we can achieve our dreams, I can move a mountain, I can do all things. I can be all I ever wanted to be. But we must back it up with works, not wishful thinking. Because Faith without works is dead.

In addition, I know for sure that money is not the root of all evils but the LOVE for money is the root of all evil. When you desire wealth for the wrong purpose, it will definitely lead you astray.

didoflex:

PLEASE THINK MORE ABOUT MAKING THE COMMON NAIJA MAN HAVE ELECTRICITY, WATER, EDUCATION AND THE BASIC AMENITIES OF LIFE , NOT SOME TALK ABOUT CHRISTIANS BEING POOR!

Talking about provision of social services to Nigerians, each and everyone of us is responsible for that. If we use our wealth and talents to serve God and Humanity, things will be better for everyone. Secondly, when the righteous is in power, the people benefit. We must put those with the fear of God in positions of authority that the people may have a good life.

Our wealth must have a purpose which is service to God and Humanity. That way, you would have lived a noble and fulfilled life.

didoflex:

TELL THE SO CALLED EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS WITH PRIVATE JETS TO SHARE THEIR WEALTH, AS U KNOW JESUS BORROWED A DONKEY, HE WASNT CONCERNED ABOUT WEALTH!

If the "So called Evangelists and Pastors fly in private jets", nothing stops us from getting one. True Jesus rode on a donkey. That is humility and He was poor that I might be rich. Besides He needn't ride on a chariot to prove that He is the son of the Most High God. Do you have to swim in the Bar Beach for no reason but to prove that you are the son of a great swimmer despite knowing fully well of your capabilities?. Remember when He was tempted and His response?

My people let us ask God for the correct interpretations of His word. I don't know about you but I know that I have applied the principles of wealth creation and I have seen the results. The word of God is true. It shall be well with us.

Shalom!!!!

Chionle
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Mar 03, 2007
Full Stop
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by enolase(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2007
Let me spell out the answer!

I am a Christian, and so no Christian reading this should be offended.

Tithes, offerings, prophetic seeds, firstfruit offerings and vows, are all necessary so that the practising Christian will have an "open heaven" over his life. This means that the road to accessing the blessings will be there.

The problem is that Christians do not recognise the opportunities and avenues through which those blessings come. That is the problem.

If I open an account for someone and pay in N5million, and the person I opened it for does not even know that he has such an account, how does he access the money?

This is where majority of poor Christians miss it.

How many Christians are sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit to find out the various opportunities that God has placed here on planet earth for His people to be rich?

God has placed a gold mine for Christians, especially in Nigeria. But how many realise it?

I will list out here the various means open to any Christian who wants to access the blessings of God in 2007 and beyond.

1) Trading in forex.

2) Trading in the Nigerian stock exchange (NSE). I have personally made so much money since Jan 4 2007 from this. Stocks like Tripple G (500% returns on investment), Bank PHB (200% ROI), NAHCO (500% ROI) and the Insurance stocks are the hottest in the market right now.

3) The current cassava craze is a money spinner that is there for the taking. How many people know about the new Cassava ethanol refinery to be built in Kogi State? How many people know that Crown Agro Allied Investment Ltd, the company building this refinery is raw materials that are readily available locally?

4) Breeding and selling pure breeds of dogs is a goldmine. Alsatian pups go for as much as N25,000 each in PH.

5) Fish farming

The list is endless.

My advice is that Christians should open their hearts to the leading of the Holy Spirit and their ears to the news and what is happening around them and capitalize on the opportunities that currently abound.

So my fellow Christians, wake up and be counted among the rich in Nigeria today so the gospel can be sponsored!
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Chionle(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Thank God for you-Enolase. At least there are great Nigerians and Christians too who share similar views with me on this thread.

enolase:

Tithes, offerings, prophetic seeds, firstfruit offerings and vows, are all necessary so that the practising Christian will have an "open heaven" over his life. This means that the road to accessing the blessings will be there.

You're damn right my brother. Sow sparingly and you will reap sparingly. Cast a hook and you will catch a fish, cast a net and you will get a net breaking, boat sinking catch. The Word of God is just valid whether we accept it or not.

enolase:

How many Christians are sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit to find out the various opportunities that God has placed here on planet earth for His people to be rich?

God has placed a gold mine for Christians, especially in Nigeria. But how many realise it?

I will list out here the various means open to any Christian who wants to access the blessings of God in 2007 and beyond.

1) Trading in forex.

2) Trading in the Nigerian stock exchange (NSE). I have personally made so much money since Jan 4 2007 from this. Stocks like Tripple G (500% returns on investment), Bank PHB (200% ROI), NAHCO (500% ROI) and the Insurance stocks are the hottest in the market right now.

3) The current cassava craze is a money spinner that is there for the taking. How many people know about the new Cassava ethanol refinery to be built in Kogi State? How many people know that Crown Agro Allied Investment Ltd, the company building this refinery is raw materials that are readily available locally?

4) Breeding and selling pure breeds of dogs is a goldmine. Alsatian pups go for as much as N25,000 each in PH.

5) Fish farming

The list is endless.

You're right again my friend, A lot of Christians are not divinely positioned for such revelations. Furthermore, some still hold on to what I call "Small Box Mentality" I have tried some of the income streams you mentioned above and I can gladly confirm the returns therein. The opportunities are just too many and waiting to be grabbed.

Finally, I join you in urging my fellow Christians and Nigerians to shed off their small box mentality and walk in the mentality of whom God says they are. Remember, "Life Delivers To You What You're Willing To Accept"

Shalom!!!

Chionle
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2007
This thread is pointless
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Chionle(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2007
My People
9ja4eva:

This thread is pointless

Is it really? Anyway personal opinions are ok. "Maybe the moderator should be asked to stop or delete the thread since it is pointless."

In any case, I believe the author had questions agitating his mind before he posted the thread. I personally do not see any thing wrong in finding answers to issues bothering me.

Besides, I find the thread quite healthy and beneficial to most people desiring to achieve their dreams. The answers posted here could be of immense benefit to someone out there. For those who find this thread pointless, there are other "Pointful" threads. smiley

Let's help each other grow and be SOMEBODY through decent discussions and useful advice. Who knows, such actions could make our Country better.

Thanks

chionle
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2007
Makes sense
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by lazarus2: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2007
Seeking God's kingdom or eternal life does not mean one should be poor or lack what he or
she needs.God is rich:I cannot be a child of a rich father and be poor-(mathew 7:7)
Are you heading towards poverty? Poverty is created by man himself.Most people are poor
today because they got themselves entangled in problems before trying to be wise(medecine after death).Some are poor as a result of low vision.Financial success has principles: a deviation from these principles is an open door for financial setback.Your level of education notwithstanding.Whether you want to be rich or poor,everything lies on your choice. As a youth,your habits(life style),mindset,ability to manage finance will determine your financial position tomorrow. Though I am from a poor home, poverty is never my portion.If
you don't know how to ask for what you desire from our rich Father in heaven, my friend, you have a problem. A great man once said that "prayer may not change all things for you, but it will surely change you for all things". so i think what most youths need today is prayers for without it, they will only accomplish liitle or nothing atall. my dear friend, another thing i will add is that as youths, we put God first in our lives and we will see that every other thing will be added onto us.Contact udielazz@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by lazarus2: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2007
Seeking God's kingdom or eternal life does not mean one should be poor or lack what he or
she needs.God is rich:I cannot be a child of a rich father and be poor-(mathew 7:7)
Are you heading towards poverty? Poverty is created by man himself.Most people are poor
today because they got themselves entangled in problems before trying to be wise(medecine after death).Some are poor as a result of low vision.Financial success has principles: a deviation from these principles is an open door for financial setback.Your level of education notwithstanding.Whether you want to be rich or poor,everything lies on your choice. As a youth,your habits(life style),mindset,ability to manage finance will determine your financial position tomorrow. Though I am from a poor home, poverty is never my portion.If
you don't know how to ask for what you desire from our rich Father in heaven, my friend, you have a problem. A great man once said that "prayer may not change all things for you, but it will surely change you for all things". so i think what most youths need today is prayers for without it, they will only accomplish liitle or nothing atall. my dear friend, another thing i will add is that as youths, we put God first in our lives and we will see that every other thing will be added onto us.Contact udielazz@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2007
We thank God.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Backslider(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2007
Look at the state of the dead Church

Revelation : 2
1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

7He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

8And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

AS AGAINST

The True Living Church

Rev:2

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28And I will give him the morning star.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by tlops(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2007
some christians are poor because they prefer to think with their minds rather believe what the bible says. the bible is given for teaching, doctrine, so if u have a problem with in any area of life go to the word and do what the word says to do. for finance God said He will bless the labour of ur hands, so as a 1-christian u must have something for God to bless.
2-He said give and it shall be given unto you- so u must give both to god and man.
3-pay ur tithes- so he will rebuke the devourer for ur sake and cause more to come.
4- find out from the scriptures how to be properous and do what it says to do.
5-
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Backslider(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2007
Go and ask Job whether he paid his Tithe or not.
Wether he bless us or protect us we are commanded to serve him !!!
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2007
Hmm kinda.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by tlops(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2007
5- ur confession matters,
Backslider:

Go and ask Job whether he paid his Tithe or not.
Wether he bless us or protect us we are commanded to serve him !!!
for job he constant had a fear that he'll one day loose everything and kept saying it. in christianity what u say matters u shall be justify or condemn by ur words. even the devil knew job was well protected but job was not aware and kept speaking his fears not faith,
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by TV01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2007
tlops:

3-pay your tithes- so he will rebuke the devourer for your sake and cause more to come.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Tithing is not a Christian notion. God does not give blessings for cash. (God is not a Labour party supporter, or a Tory, or a Republican, democrat etc  grin)

tlops:

5- your confession matters, for job he constant had a fear that he'll one day loose everything and kept saying it. in christianity what u say matters u shall be justify or condemn by your words.

In as much as Christiasns are to make a confession/profession of faith, it does not extend to include mantra's or incantations. Saying it will not necessarily make it happen. As ever the Nigerian style "bubble Christianity" articulates faith primarily from what men want and not God's will.

This "Say & Have" concept is not a Christian notion either. As long as God was protecting and prospering him (in light of his eschewing evil mind), his confession mattered not a jot. Your precept denies the sovreignty of God.

Tlops please provide the name of the MOG who sold you this stuff, so I can add him to the blacklist  angry.

Thanx.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by Backslider(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
To post above you have done Justice

Bless you
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by tlops(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2007
TV01:

In as much as Christiasns are to make a confession/profession of faith, it does not extend to include mantra's or incantations. Saying it will not necessarily make it happen. Tlops please provide the name of the MOG who sold you this stuff, so I can add him to the blacklist angry.

Thanx.
TV01??
hi the world was made by what?, words right, ?
so it matters what u say. God made the world by his word and he made man in His Image and Likeness.
Image--Shape
Likeness-- character, to be creative wt our words like God is.
Christian confession is not incarntation. Jesus said if you say to this mountain, ur words(poverty is a mountain).
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by TV01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
tlops:

TV01??

That's my tag  cool!

tlops:

hi the world was made by what?, words right, ?

Right, as follows;

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we believe that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

tlops:

God made the world by his word and he made man in His Image and Likeness.
Image--Shape
Likeness-- character, to be creative wt our words like God is.

I find that something of a stretch, would you care to demonstrate?

tlops:

Christian confession is not incarntation. Jesus said if you say to this mountain, your words(poverty is a mountain).

Funny you should say that, there's just such a mountain covering large parts of Africa, and wierdly enough, it's called poverty.

Could you please speak to it just as you outlined and let me know how far in your next post.

And I'm still waiting for that MOG's name!

Ta!
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by tlops(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
I donot need an MOG for that, just my practical application of the word of God.
Re: Why Are Some Christians Poor? by 9ja4eva: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2007
The Thread wld have been titled to why are HUMAN BEINGS POOR?It makes sense dt way for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Ancient Biblical Hebrews Were Black People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.