Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pretty Ladies Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Ladies Only (2211 Views)

Some Pretty Ladies are Extremely sex Starved – Sarah Martins Reveals (Video) / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
you dont know sh1t bout my type, bloody liar, what can you tell bout me? nada!isnt it?or you can prove me wrong, c'mon girl。tell me more about me
Augustap:

Kikikikikikiki...i know your type. You start vomiting rubbish when a girl doesn't give a hoot about you. But you can dive in to a canal for all i care. Nuisance. Btw, I don't take retards serious. Your calling me pretty doesn't make me prettier, so i dash you. As for your dp, i know you must have received serious lashings and u took it down. SWERVE DUMBO
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
mehn, i didnt ask for this, just pics of thighs or exposed ladies thorax
muller101:
Op use this one.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
mehn, i didnt ask for this, just pics of thighs or exposed ladies thorax
just 4 hours and 7 mins on NL u are like this. Ur village people are working hard. grin
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
ofcourse they are
muller101:
just 4 hours and 7 mins on NL u are like this. Ur village people are working hard. grin
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
you dont know sh1t bout my type, bloody liar, what can you tell bout me? nada!isnt it?or you can prove me wrong, c'mon girl。tell me more about me
Musa! Face front!
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
i can imagine the kinda face you make while getting fvcked。damn ugly
Augustap:

Musa! Face front!
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
i can imagine the kinda face you make while getting fvcked。damn ugly
Hahahahahaha....you're a joke. At least you're not the one doing the job wink and you can never be.
Btw, are you a sex addict? Seems sex is your only ambition in life.... Pervert
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
well, i can afford to spend the rest of my life fvckn and partyn. im no addict, just gotta stay busy. about me not doing the job now, change is constant, dont be so certain
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha....you're a joke. At least you're not the one doing the job wink and u can never be.
Btw, are you a sex addict? Seems sex is ur ambition in life.... Pervert
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
i've had ladies hate on me before they got to know me, now they keep crying whenever i move on, you could be in their situation tomorrow, just saying
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha....you're a joke. At least you're not the one doing the job wink and you can never be.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
i've had ladies hate on me before they got to know me, now they keep crying whenever i move on, you could be in their situation tomorrow, just saying
You mean those your deformed mental ladies cry, chai. Anyway you know you're the only one their class, so your moving on will be with a worst kind of girl...About being in their situation, forget it
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
well, i can afford to spend the rest of my life fvckn and partyn. im no addict, just gotta stay busy. about me not doing the job now, change is constant, dont be so certain
Why are you bent on being part of my future? I said NO, or are deaf? Mtcheeew
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
whats class to you?im serious tell me, whats your fvckn life style like.

you talk about class but still work your ass off, not because you a CEO or something
what you talking about nerdy?waking up by 6am going to work and earning less than 100k a month。b1tch please!
you talkn bout class when you still write application letters.
Augustap:

You mean those your deformed mental ladies cry, chai. Anyway you know you're the only one their class, so your moving on will be with a worst kind of girl...About being in their situation, forget it

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
check the worlds population statistics, what makes you think you are special? because you wear glasses? no thats vision impairment, because you are lady? as of last 24hours, i have two ladies hitting on me because you are a billionaire?i dont think so, I dont fvckn think so, all it takes to forget you is whatsapp, yah
! how you may ask, im just gonna text an acquaintance from whatever part of the country to come see me and in a flash you re forgotten. thats the standard for,the past 6years
Augustap:

Why are you bent on being part of my future? I said NO, or are deaf? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
check the worlds population statistics, what makes you think you are special? because you wear glasses? no thats vision impairment, because you are lady? as of last 24hours, i have two ladies hitting on me because you are a billionaire?i dont think so, I dont fvckn think so, all it takes to forget you is whatsapp, yah
! how you may ask, im just gonna text an acquaintance from whatever part of the country to come see me and in a flash you re forgotten. thats the standard for,the past 6years
That is why you have amounted to nothing... I'm still shocked that a sperm like you won. Anyway nice and important things exist, so trash like you have to be in existence too. Btw, don't be too obsessed with the glasses. tongue
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
whats class to you?im serious tell me, whats your fvckn life style like.

you talk about class but still work your ass off, not because you a CEO or something
what you talking about nerdy?waking up by 6am going to work and earning less than 100k a month。b1tch please!
you talkn bout class when you still write application letters.
Tsk tsk tsk. So sad. Your daily routine is so boring and stressful. But unlike you, i don't have to sweat at all.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:
Aiit dear, there you go...hope dt one will do
hahahahahaha
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:

You should be pumped full of anaesthetics, so that when you regain consciousness your brain would have reset. That is after the doctors have hit different sizes of hammer on ur head, while you're unconscious.
chai! See Finishing! Lord Have Mercy
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:

Bro you can't be referred to as useless. It's a big insult to that word. In your case, fate and i quarrelled, can't leave my issue to her.
what Is Your Name? You Have Wasted A Soul Today... Just Give Him Rope To Go And Hang Himself grin
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:

hahahahaha you Sef no De Taya.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha you Sef no De Taya.
Lol...em time don expire, i no go reply am again
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
DeadRat:
what Is Your Name? You Have Wasted A Soul Today... Just Give Him Rope To Go And Hang Himself grin
Nah! I'm not a soul waster grin
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
im not suprised, rats get along with dogs
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
bruh, park well
DeadRat:
chai! See Finishing! Lord Have Mercy
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change / What Do You Guys Make Of All These / This Is Why I Stopped Eating Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.