Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pretty Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Ladies Only (2183 Views)

Some Pretty Ladies are Extremely sex Starved – Sarah Martins Reveals (Video) / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please one of you should help me with yoir pix, i wanna use it to masturbate

Thanks and remain blessed
NOTE: the pix should expose part of the chest OR thighs
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by ebukahandsome(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Try her, she will reform your mind kid

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by AFONJAboiy: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
candlewax:
Please one of you should help me with yoir pix, i wanna use it to masturbate

Thanks and remain blessed
NOTE: the pix should expose part of the chest OR thighs

Even d ppl dat didn't know u know dat u've finally mad
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by wordbank(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Another robot wey him battery go soon off
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2017
i said girls not women let alone a mother
ebukahandsome:
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2017
so masturbation is now madness
AFONJAboiy:

Even d ppl dat didn't know u know dat u've finally mad
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2017
how
wordbank:
Another robot wey him battery go soon off
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2017
I tire for this guy

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2017
So let's talk op. Which expired product did u take?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
forget what i took, lets talk about you sending me pix
Augustap:
So let's talk op. Which expired product did u take?
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
forget what i took, lets talk about you sending me pix
Aiit dear, there you go...hope dt one will do

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2017
i feel like ejaculating all over you face and your eyeglass. see as you fine.choii
Augustap:

Aiit dear, there you go...hope dt one will do
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by adegeye38(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
ebukahandsome:
how will she reform his mind?
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
i feel like ejaculating all over you face and your eyeglass. see as you fine.choii
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
And to think you were playing around. I didn't know ur madness has escalated to this level.
Victornezzar, samurai, someone needs ur powerful deliverance.

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
show me where i said i was fooling around
Augustap:

And to think you were playing around. I didn't know ur madness has escalated to this level.
Victornezzar, samurai, someone needs ur powerful deliverance.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
show me where i said i was fooling around
You should be pumped full of anaesthetics, so that when you regain consciousness your brain would have reset. That is after the doctors have hit different sizes of hammer on ur head, while you're unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
i find tough ladies very attractive, i'm liking you already, so tell me, do you like me
Augustap:

You should be pumped full of anaesthetics, so that when you regain consciousness your brain would have reset. That is after the doctors have hit different sizes of hammer on ur head, while you're unconscious.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
i find tough ladies very attractive, i'm liking you already, so tell me, do you like me
You don't even have a profile picture, so how do i start liking you? Through ur silly comments? There's nothing to like biko
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2017
theres so much to like about me,last time i had a DP, girls here kept emailing me and i didnt find it funny, however i can send it to you, privately ofcourse. having said that, i can also help you with admission to your choice university, how bout that? grin

I will take the first step emailing you, i hope you play your part wink we could probably share our testimony here in the future
Augustap:

You don't even have a profile picture, so how do i start liking you? Through ur silly comments? There's nothing to like biko
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
theres so much to like about me,last time i had a DP, girls here kept emailing me and i didnt find it funny, however i can send it to you, privately ofcourse. having said that, i can also help you with admission to your choice university, how bout that? grin

I will take the first step emailing you, i hope you play your part wink we could probably share our testimony here in the future
You must be joking. University ni, universal kor. Thanks but i jump and pass
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
like i said, just play your part, leave the rest to fate。no man is entirely useless
Augustap:

You must be joking. University ni, universal kor. Thanks but i jump and pass
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
nothing funny, an unconscious man cant be typing, thats rules out the probability that im insane/unconscious, same reason i didnt respond to that[quote author=ScotFree post=61249751][/quote]
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
nothing funny, an unconscious man cant be typing, thats rules out the probability that im insane/unconscious, same reason i didnt respond to that

Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
like i said, just play your part, leave the rest to fate。no man is entirely useless
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
Bro you can't be referred to as useless. It's a big insult to that word. In your case, fate and i quarrelled, can't leave my issue to her.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
You are now feeling fly, read you statement again, does it make any sense. sorry i wont be emailing you again. same reason i took down my DP? who said fate is feminine? you define useless, i will give you two reasons

1, you are a dunce
2, you cant even satisfy my urge
FYI, i was flattering you to get my desired result, dont take those stuffs serious, i cringe for the fact i called u pretty. taaa!#numskull
Augustap:

Bro you can't be referred to as useless. It's a big insult to that word. In your case, fate and i quarrelled, can't leave my issue to her.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
The last time I checked nothing is free even in free town.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
You could have mentioned your price when i needed the pics, I ve “helped ” myself 。so negotiating with you now isnt necessary
MaritzaNL:
The last time I checked nothing is free even in free town.
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by Augustap(f): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
You are now feeling fly, read you statement again, does it make any sense. sorry i wont be emailing you again. same reason i took down my DP? who said fate is feminine? you define useless, i will give you two reasons

1, you are a dunce
2, you cant even satisfy my urge
FYI, i was flattering you to get my desired result, dont take those stuffs serious, i cringe for the fact i called u pretty. taaa!#numskull
Kikikikikikiki...i know your type. You start vomiting rubbish when a girl doesn't give a hoot about you. But you can dive in to a canal for all i care. Nuisance. Btw, I don't take retards serious. Your calling me pretty doesn't make me prettier, so i dash you. As for your dp, i know you must have received serious lashings and u took it down. SWERVE DUMBO
Re: Pretty Ladies Only by ogoloray(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
See these children o, its on NL that u guys wanna be lesbianing about eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video) / 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack / EXPOSED: Meet Husband That Caught Wife In Bed Eaten By Another Man (video/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.