Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? (4632 Views)

I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Uptownerd: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2021
What do you think?

Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by SuperNova33: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2021
The is no ugliness like a woman with huge backside, men just adopt the fantasies because the media has made it so, let's take these pictures for example, you can already see the horrible ridges that fat produces of their skin not to talk of the rancid smell that even them find it hard to inhale that comes out from that crack.

Men need to wake the up!!! The game is rigged against us!
Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Moorish: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Big yansh is a fetish

Most men want to settle down with the classical looking female(slender, slim) but fantasize about banging big booties

1 Like

Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Pumpumking: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

angry
Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Pumpumking: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

.upoto.. who givvvvvv a fok if they cheat sir?...r u a pastor?..juss smash n go mennn!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by SportsHD: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
The is no ugliness like a woman with huge backside, men just adopt the fantasies because the media has made it so, let's take these pictures for example, you can already see the horrible ridges that fat produces of their skin not to talk of the rancid smell that even them find it hard to inhale that comes out from that crack.

Men need to wake the up!!! The game is rigged against us!
Stop kapping nonsense. If you don't like yansh, don't criticize it for us that like it.

By the way, people with bigger derriere tend to get more advances from the other sex. So, it's kinda hard sticking to one partner unless the female is focused and doesn't believe in jumping from one dick to another.

1 Like

Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by SuperNova33: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop kapping nonsense. If you don't like yansh, don't criticize it for us that like it.

By the way, people with bigger derriere tend to get more advances from the other sex. So, it's kinda hard sticking to one partner unless the female is focused and doesn't believe in jumping from one dick to another.
you have said what you like, I too have said what I like so I guess we are both right in our sight and that is enough for me. But let's still discuss it small, if you fornicate with a big butt girl and a small butt girl what difference does it make beyond sensations that you produce in your mind? The same sensations that you wi'll produce even if you beat your dick ... so I don't get why men have been trained to respond to big butts like baboons which has prompted the body dismorphia we see eating our society today.
Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Uptownerd: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmm... shocked
Re: Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? by Justbehave(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Women cheat irrespective of big or small Yash. And only a fool marries a woman because she has a big Yash instead of having brains.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / See The Best Place To Have Sex (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.