Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency (37950 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by minke: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2017
oshe11:
Anyone/Anything bt Buhari
We said that about Jonathan, look where we are.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2017
tonyzeal:
sorry one has ruled already.
I said again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by ElsonMorali: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Gracyswizy:
They should continue meeting, as for me,I'm not voting, cos am aspiring for same post

Even If you are aspiring for the same post, you'll still need to vote for yourself.

BTW, what post are we talking about here?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by lordfizco(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Make atiku go and sitdown ,u will never become out president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by shevy878: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2017
anything is beta dan Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by ionsman: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2017
biafrasun:
though I don't like atiku but any thing that will take away jubril from power is OK by me

Though I don't like Buhari, but anything to remove Gej from power is okay by me...Now,here we are.

Have sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by joenor(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Smile
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by opedaydydx9(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
If atiku and good luck should align.... Then it's over.!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by bolafez(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Atiku Abubakar, must you be President?

All these desperate people sef

it's not about being desperate, it's about fulfilling ones destiny. Read more on Abraham Lincoln

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
bolafez:

it's not about being desperate, it's about fulfilling ones destiny. Read more on Abraham Lincoln
Leave that one jare. This is Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by YelloweWest: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
Atiku becoming the president of Nigeria is indeed a tall dream but if 2015 elections, both at state and federal level, has taught me any lesson, I'd say anything is possible!

A Nuhu Ribadu or Osinbajo would get my vote any day and time.

Buhari isn't contesting.

I never thought I'd say this to u but God bless you for this comment!

WHERE IS NUHU RIBADU?? this is the best opportunity for a man with such integrity to contest.

I'm from the ss but RIBADU is one northerner I would definately vote for
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Tecno66: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=fakeprophet post=61242021]if Atiku can unseat the present Jubril in Aso rock come 2019, then Atiku all the way[/qu ;ote]Fakeprophet!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Ejiphill09(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2017
though I don't like atiku but any thing that will take away jubril from power is OK by me[/quote]

This is what most guys said in 2015 and i guess you know the results now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by farihafaheemah(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
FRUITLESS EFFORTS

NIGERIA NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
The issue here is not even about political party, apc, pdp, apga. I'm just concerned about inconsistency of atiku about member of political party he belong to at time, Atiku shld learn from Buhari, despite his failure 3 consecutive times, he never changed or cros carpeted to another political party.at the fourth shot, he formed alliance with other political party and got the ticket. Atiku should learn, Nigeria are wiser now, moreover, he should try to set score with OBJ, IBB and Abdulsalam, the only lather to get to Ibb is through Obj. I wish him best of luck
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol. See yoruba commentators up there giving themselves fake hope. The fact you insult atiku and get many 'like' on nairaland doesnt mean he wont win 2019 if he can get block votes from the north and SE/SS. Deal with it boys.

Any regional collaboration without the "SW" is a calculated waste of time .... by history check the SW relevance in producing national leaders .
when you talk politics you jus have to acknowledge history first ... #leave opinions for lawma

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
deepwater:

Your vote does not count son!!!

You are a minority, you can only be seen and not to be heard undecided
As in ehn...minority at the last wrung of the ladder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by usmanbaba(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
The "farin jinni" of PMB is still intact, they are just wasting their precious time. Sai baba!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Sirjamo: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol. See yoruba commentators up there giving themselves fake hope. The fact you insult atiku and get many 'like' on nairaland doesnt mean he wont win 2019 if he can get block votes from the north and SE/SS. Deal with it boys.
which north?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by adanny01(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:

Hahahahaha
So, you Biafran miscreants are now ready to die for another hausa man?

We always knew your Biafra nonsense was because you lot had no one to lead you. Now that another hausa man has come up for election, Biafra and Igbo Presidency can take a back seat.

Potopoto pigs.

You are getting it all wrong.

Igbos want to be President, they will never get it if they dont give and take. They have to give it then take it. They have refused in that thats why they are not getting. The reason why Yoruba is getting is because they give their support and get reciprocal support.

Its high time igbos played their cards well.

However, Atiku will not get them anywhere. The North West is the major block of the north if not Nigeria, am not sure Atiku will get it since he is from the North east. If he doesn't, then Igbos would have placed their eggs in the wrong basket.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by monex(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
Atiku becoming the president of Nigeria is indeed a tall dream but if 2015 elections, both at state and federal level, has taught me any lesson, I'd say anything is possible!

Buhari isn't contesting.

Ribadu president and Peter Obi vice would be a great ticket for any party
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by stobery(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:

Buhari isn't contesting.

I can only join APC with him
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Habyz(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by usmanbaba(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2017
The man is power drunk
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by popularbc: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria will only get beta wen we th Mass vote pple in for Merit an nt trabalism.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by darkenkach(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2017
dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this shocked

Buhari gets the *Likes..

Atiku.. The *Shares ..

Buhari ability Jibril from Sudan?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Amarabae(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku is too desperate for my liking
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by MikaelsonRx(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2017
When I see APC, I see waste products of PDP. When I see PDP, I see future APC members. This country is shit.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

I never thought I'd say this to u but God bless you for this comment!

WHERE IS NUHU RIBADU?? this is the best opportunity for a man with such integrity to contest.

I'm from the ss but RIBADU is one northerner I would definately vote for
LOL...Omenka hits a jackpot of blessings
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by zionmade1: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Danladi7:

Igbo people selfgrin

i'm yoruba and I support atiku.

I'm only dissapointed in myopic people called igbo who think voting for a northern candidate in 2015 makes one northern slaves now pushing for a northern candidate!,you na don forget biafra and nnamdi kanu?.....Igbo people are pathetic.

IGBO PEOPLE,THE NEW HAUSA/FULANI SLAVES grin
mynd44 i remember getting a ban for the bolded. Now let me sit down an watch
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Odogwu042(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
Political ashawo since antiquity.
Who isn’t ? How many parties has Buhari joined before winning.
I prefer Atiku 100% at least he is more tolerant than Jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by excel101(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Atiku Abubakar, must you be President?

All these desperate people sef
This question would have been for PMB, cos he contested 3times and won the 4th time. Still nothing to show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.