Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency (37951 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by YelloweWest: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
LOL...Omenka hits a jackpot of blessings

cheesy
But jokes apart he has a good point with ribadu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Danladi7: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
zionmade1:

mynd44 i remember getting a ban for the bolded. Now let me sit down an watch
I DONT CARE!

the fact as been stated cool

mynd44 come and ban me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Myself2(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Atiku Abubakar, must you be President?

All these desperate people sef

As you and your village people no gree contest nko
That aside we need people who can contribute financially to any presidential electoral battle abi you no hear say Bubu and APC don dey steal money already for 2019 election ??
Thank God Kachikwu don blow whistle on them, hope they give him his 5% commission.Thunder faya anybody wey say make dem no gi am the 5% commision
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by lonlytroy(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
biafrasun:
though I don't like atiku but any thing that will take away jubril from power is OK by me

Atiku is worst than jubril
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by djeezy(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
biafrasun:
though I don't like atiku but any thing that will take away jubril from power is OK by me
it's this mentality that led us here. Anything that will take away power from Jonathan. Shame on you!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by decomaniaboss(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
hakimi1974:
mmm, this meeting and arrangement between the bad atiku, and the ugly jona, and arranged by the beast p.d.p, can't unseat the present occupant of aso rock. mark my words.
there is nothg like the bad ,the ugly and the beast....quote the movie right dude !
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by zionmade1: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Danladi7:

I DONT CARE!

the fact as been stated cool

mynd44 come and ban me.
haha
sorry for ur sorrows. Hatred kills faster than otapiapia, go and see a heart doctor before it kills u.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by EponOjuku: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
adanny01:

You are getting it all wrong.

Igbos want to be President, they will never get it if they dont give and take. They have to give it then take it. They have refused in that thats why they are not getting. The reason why Yoruba is getting is because they give their support and get reciprocal support.

Its high time igbos played their cards well.

However, Atiku will not get them anywhere. The North West is the major block of the north if not Nigeria, am not sure Atiku will get it since he is from the North east. If he doesn't, then Igbos would have placed their eggs in the wrong basket.

1000 likes
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Danladi7: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
zionmade1:

haha
sorry for ur sorrows. Hatred kills faster than otapiapia, go and see a heart doctor before it kills u.
Even evans the world reknowned kidnapper believes Nigerian police just hate him grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Bede2u(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Danladi7:

Igbo people selfgrin

i'm yoruba and I support atiku.

I'm only dissapointed in myopic people called igbo who think voting for a northern candidate in 2015 makes one northern slaves now pushing for a northern candidate!,you na don forget biafra and nnamdi kanu?.....Igbo people are pathetic.

IGBO PEOPLE,THE NEW HAUSA/FULANI SLAVES grin
lol. We are friends babaa. Igbos and yorubas... dont mind me. I even voted Buhari in 2015. I think the current problem btw our wonderful ethnic groups is that the west voted massively for a northerner when the incumbent on the ballot was a southerner. If u recall, igbos voted obj in 2003 cos of southern unity even tho Buhari had an igbo running mate. A former senate president too
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by FemiAdeboye(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Any politician who practice political flirtation, does not have the love of his or her country in his or her heart. If given the opportunity to rule, he or she will be on ego trip.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Bede2u(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
ericsmith:

Any regional collaboration without the "SW" is a calculated waste of time .... by history check the SW relevance in producing national leaders .
when you talk politics you jus have to acknowledge history first ... #leave opinions for lawma
remind me of history pls. In 1999 u all voted AD and PDP Won. In 2007 u all voted AC and PDP one. In 2011 u all voted nuhu ribadu and gej won. In 1979 u all voted Awolowo and Shagari won. U well so? Only 1993 and 2015 have u guys ever won in national politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2017
I didn't read the post but I have this to say. Nigeria has moved beyond GEJ era. I don't see how he GEJ counts in any political permutations in Nigeria or even his state.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by IBBG(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2017
after buhari atiku is the most influential politician in the north. infact the only politician that can unseat buhari is atiku as we speak.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by hakimi1974(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
decomaniaboss:
there is nothg like the bad ,the ugly and the beast....quote the movie right dude !
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by hakimi1974(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
decomaniaboss:
i hear you ooo mama.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by IBBG(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2017
kaystick86:
I will still maintain my stand, Atiku is the only Hausa politician that can dethrone baba.

He is has the support and the finance to fight his way through
God bless you sir, that's what i also think. Infact atiku is the second most popular candidate in the north after buhari. the battle will be in the south because the vote will be split in the north. the south will crown the next president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Ethevera(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2017
I stand for Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by FrancisIgya: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku, GEJ and co. are the people that rocked the ship called Nigeria. No amount of re-allignment will make the PDP or Atiku rule Nigeria again. Nigerians now know them better.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by maxzzo1(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
FRUITLESS EFFORTS
NIGERIA NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE
GOD BLESS THE APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
dis one no get brian again chai
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol. See yoruba commentators up there giving themselves fake hope. The fact you insult atiku and get many 'like' on nairaland doesnt mean he wont win 2019 if he can get block votes from the north and SE/SS. Deal with it boys.
You are day dreaming.
Have you ever been to the north?
Have you heard SAI BABA or MAI GASKIYIA?
I am from south-south base in the north and i can tell you that 1000 Atiku can not defeat Buhari that is on life support here in the north.
I don't still know what Buhari has used on northerners.

Forget about results here in the north in previous elections before 2015,those elections were massively rigged here in favour of PDP.

Buhari don't even need to campaign here in the north to get 90% votes and i can tell you that it will be landslide victory if he contest in 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Origin(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
I'll still prefer Osinbajo as president and a Igbo vice president. (preferably female self)

And I don't care what the tribe religion or other complications are.

I just care about their qualifications
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Bede2u(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are day dreaming.
Have you ever been to the north?
Have you heard SAI BABA or MAI GASKIYIA?
I am from south-south base in the north and i can tell you that 1000 Atiku can not defeat Buhari that is on life support here in the north.
I don't still know what Buhari has used on northerners.

Forget about results here in the north in previous elections before 2015,those elections were massively rigged here in favour of PDP.

Buhari don't even need to campaign here in the north to get 90% votes and i can tell you that it will be landslide victory if he contest in 2019.
i am not from the north... but i also know u are not staying in the north. The north is too large for u to decide what will happen in all the states.

But is Atiku not from the north? So u think u know more than him wats happening in the north? Do u think there wont be alignments in 2018. May northern big wigs will still decamp babaa. Forget wat u think u know now. I can guarantee one thing however... 2019 will not be decided in SW like 2015. But north.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by sunsewa16: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Me as an Ipob terrorist, I stand with Atiku and any libral minded candidate like him,but I hate a sectional leader like the one we have now, I bind and reject any region hater/tribalistic leader in 2019 ,holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeee
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by 12345baba(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Spylord48:
Atiku is too desperate to become a president. why can't these old men go and have a chill rest let the youths take over from them?
Even we the youths are not even spared, when a SuG president will blatantly steal the students money,what will happen if that person enter an office that is stuff and painted in money.We just need a good leader to lead this country eh.
we youths will do worse
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by 2sexycom(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
Atiku becoming the president of Nigeria is indeed a tall dream but if 2015 elections, both at state and federal level, has taught me any lesson, I'd say anything is possible!

A Nuhu Ribadu or Osinbajo would get my vote any day and time.

Buhari isn't contesting.
I believe they will field Osibanjo to retain their position anything other than that, means they will be booted out. APC is just waiting to see who their contestants in the political tournament will be before they do anything...

They are good at winning such but poor at management. But I believe Osinbajo has proven his mettle
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by MrCEO69(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
FRUITLESS EFFORTS

NIGERIA NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

U v already sold it... Tell me what buhari has done since becoming the Mr.P of Nigeria, he has spent almost Half of his stay in the hospital... even APC know they v fell badly. Tell ur sef the true for once in ur life time, why do u still support buhari even when it clear in the eyes of everyone.?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
i am not from the north... but i also know u are not staying in the north. The north is too large for u to decide what will happen in all the states.

But is Atiku not from the north? So u think u know more than him wats happening in the north? Do u think there wont be alignments in 2018. May northern big wigs will still decamp babaa. Forget wat u think u know now. I can guarantee one thing however... 2019 will not be decided in SW like 2015. But north.
At least due to the nature of my Job,i have stayed more than 1 year each in about 8 northern states and i can tell you that if you are expecting any northern politician to give Buhari a big fight in the north,you are a big dreamer.

The northerners on the street will even consider you as their enemy if you even come out to contest against Buhari and you can write it down that if Buhari is contesting,90% of northern votes are already secure mark my words and PDP or any other party are just wasting their time by zoning their presidential ticket to the north.

The north will never vote against Buhari.
Check out previous elections results from the north even when he was not in power.

Let all the northern politician decamp to PDP,i can assure you that those common boys,girls,old men and women will vote Buhari massively in the north and i don't see anybody that PDP will bring out from south-west that will make the yorubas to leave Osinbanjo and vote that person.

2019 election forecast will be.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by umarpaki: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
This is a very good development and an additional advantage to the north.If Atiku succeeded in becoming the next president that is another eight years for the north if otherwise we'll only have 4 years before power will be shifted to the south...d choice is yours mY fellow southerners.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by agbalej(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Have you forgotten the number of times your Buhari contested election before he eventually won?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Coloradvantage(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
he has all the right.., to try as much as possible! he has all it takes to perform! good leadership is beyond good will ... that is the mistake we did voting buhari.., atiku have so much idea over the years.., brought this ideas to fruitfulness... schools ... industries... farms etc.,, and therefore have contributed greatly in employing the masses... one of the highest employer of labour in Nigeria!

he have done something.,, he has shown it! we need a vibrant economy! jobs for the people!

forget the corruption stories... none have been proved! none!

bihari can't even boost of a good home... for himself! that shows his level of class and ambition! he has no business ideas... have never run any personal business! all this things matters...

been less ambitious ... classless ... and myopic is no selling point ... good enough to vote someone in to power for!

someone dreamt of putting man in space... that is ambition and he achieved it.., foresight ability to bring in a formidable team too!

look at our ministers.... bros... !!! I bin support buhari then! but he is not a good option! yes... we need to think long term... but not with this man! making a change is no magic! but buhari is not on point!

#anybodybutbuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.