Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (53833 Views)

Reason Why Zambia Natinoal Team Is Called Chipolopolo / How The Super Eagles Will Lineup Against The Chipolopolo Of Zambia / Nigerians reacts to chipolopolo is beating the eagles on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I smell Nigeria from my head to the arch of my foot. grin

Na semi finals we de reach, by God's grace. Mark my words.

Na next year na
Guy make I go enter Alabi one time knack money on top am? grin

We'll do well by God's grace, I like your spirit my brother cheesy
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by ruggedtimi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
BroZuma:

Filipino ke? Uncle nah the same people from the Philippines who speak Tagalog we dey about?

grin grin grin grin
dem dey speak english too
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by BENEAMATA: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:
The Zambians were the better side, they played better than us I'll have to admit that...and besides that goal wasn't an offiside, its obvious the referee has been bribed!
IF your country man has made this observation/accusation when we lost(e.g last two afcon final loss to cameroun)folks like the poster above would blast his fellow nigerians for lacking spirit of sportsmanship,never conceding defeat and always blaming officials.......now see a nigerian making excuses for our vanquished opponents who are already in lusaka quetly licking their wounds.Really? They were the better team?that team that was set up in their own half,looking to score from CORNER KICKS as a result of our defenders last ditch tackle to foil theirCOUNTER ATTACK and tryimg desperately hard to score AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY?What was your response when the same opponent got a late equaliser against us with a NO PENALTY off the visibly aghast onazi at the group stage of AFCON 2013?and how many times have we lost the final alone to cameroun 'playing better'?so now i ask you again,was it victor ikpeba's fault that our goal was chalked off 'cos of his hands on head reaction or the fault of the official-one of such that you are now here accusing of complicity in zambia's loss-who's job is to stay on the cornerline and verify if a penalty kick has crossed the goal line?I am not one to taint all with the same brush on any platform but compadre,can i ask you to at least be fair to your own people?thanks all for a few minutes of your life you can't get back reading this and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Elbowroom: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:
The Zambians were the better side, they played better than us I'll have to admit that...and besides that goal wasn't an offiside, its obvious the referee has been bribed!

U should be laying contaminated eggs

U high in defecated worms
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by BENEAMATA: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Nobodys:
world best thieves?.. Haaa never knew they hated us this much.ghana ,south africa now zambia. Okay
LOL Absorb the shock my brother, even one that is of the same blood bear malice and evil thouhgts......they'll get over it!!!
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
KingTom:

Guy make I go enter Alabi one time knack money on top am?
grin

We'll do well by God's grace, I like your spirit my brother cheesy
wetin you de wait for? My friend wey I predict the winner of last Euro to as Portugal don de press bet since.

Something very strong in me is pointing to that direction.

The unusual way of qualification( without calculator) for the first time is another pointer.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
wetin you de wait for? My friend wey I predict the winner of last Euro to as Portugal don de press bet since.

Something very strong in me is pointing to that direction.

The unusual way of qualification( without calculator) for the first time is another pointer.

No permutations this time around. I'm really happy we survived the so called group of death grin see Cameroon and Algeria. Mahrez slimani and co chai grin
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by laydoh(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:

wc kain oponu b dis one .u dey irritate me .wen do u start 2 dey watch ball self.wu played wu n aw z it nt an offside.all dia ball b launching, no one fr dia midfield.watch d clip again b4 vomiting nonsense.afori
c as naija play dem,check possession
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
ruggedtimi:
dem dey speak english too
I know but you don hear the English? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by laydoh(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
yes, have you not seen many players score a goal and begin celebration only to be called offside?

Have you not seen when the scoreboard has already been updated, only for the one goal to change after the ref calls offside?

The referee has to make the CALL and that offside call can come before or after the ball has entered the net.

It's like you are just another one of those people trying to seem smart when you're not?

Gurl,u r damn good.thumbs up.for having passion for football,I love u.
can't help but noticed u n @nobody's.u guys know ur game

ladies,see beta person.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by LeSudAfricaine: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
poseidon12:

Is it possible for Nigerians to respect other African countries when Nigerians cannot respect themselves? Nigerians are generally rude, arrogant, uncouth and hateful. You cannot give what you don't have.
Now this is true!

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by LeSudAfricaine: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

It's just envy and/or jealousy.

The average Sub-Saharan African feels inferior to Nigerians. Even on social media, when our e-paths cross, the average Sub-Saharan Africans (females especially) like to get cozy with us Nigerians.

I could give a thousand examples starting with myself. Zambian women send direct, unsolicited messages to us Nigerian men. They always comment about our better looks and how we are so zestful too.

Show me a Zambian equivalent of a Nairaland, let's register on it and identify ourselves as Nigerians. I bet you in a week or less, we'd have their females flocking to us.

Envious, inferior things!
smh. Utter delusions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by motivationspika(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
ruggedtimi:
zambians have one of the best english accent in africa, they sound more like the filipinos
you are so correct. But what makes this so? And what could have dented our educational system?
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by motivationspika(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Zionista:

They are better educated than Nigerians. I enjoyed reading their comments. Now, juxtapose the standard of their grammar with the watery, unnecessarily abbreviated and pedestrian crap Nigerians, especially Nairalanders write.
Perhaps they have a good system that works. Don't be surprise most of these online Zambian commenters are only a product of public schools yet they didn't disappoint. Even though they can't help but display their pain and disappointed for being defeated, their expressions in writing were brillant and coherent.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
smh. Utter delusions
Crazed cururu toad, maybe you should focus on more pressing problems in your country like whites owning more than 70% of your country's wealth while you scrub the earth for peanuts in the land of your ancestors.

Maybe you should focus on taking your family members from the largest slum in the world located in your country to a more humane place.

It's 7:32 PM Nigerian time, the perfect time to cause you pain while unwinding.

Charge at me, bull! I want to enjoy my words knifing through your psyche at full thrust. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by motivationspika(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cooleasy:

Those Zambians can write good English for Africa. Me too I noticed the very good grammar before even reading up to their fourth comment. I salute them big time.
You only succeeded in reminding me of one of their books. The last paragraph of the book was well concluded like other chapters of the book. It was a masterpiece. It is called "Zambia Shall Be Free- by Kenneth Kaunda. Unfortunately, Nigeria never made them 'free and available' for Russia 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by LeSudAfricaine: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Crazed cururu toad, maybe you should focus on more pressing problems in your country like whites owning more than 70% of your country's wealth while you scrub the earth for peanuts in the land of your ancestors.

Maybe you should focus on taking your family members from the largest slum in the world located in your country to a more humane place.

It's 7:32 PM Nigerian time, the perfect time to cause you pain while unwinding.

Charge at me, bull! I want to enjoy my words knifing through your psyche at full thrust. smiley
You mean your sisters selling asss in Italy and your brothers selling jeans in the pavements of my country? Lmfao, gtfao Afonja you are the last one to talk, your whole fam is drowning in Mediteranean as we speak. Btw I have a very good job and a standard of living you're all can dream of, lmfao

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You mean your sisters selling asss in Italy and your brothers selling jeans in the pavements of my country? Lmfao, gtfao Afonja you are the last one to talk, your whole fam is drowning in Mediteranean as we speak. Btw I have a very good job and a standard of living you're all can dream of, lmfao

You have no job, hobo!
One of the gazillion reasons you and your inferior halfwitted countrymen give for your crazed xenophobic attacks is that other Africans (Nigerians especially) take all your jobs! So what's left for you? None!

Worthless molester! You'd end up in jail or in a noose like your other compatriots for killing your girlfriend. It's no curse, it's a foretelling of your fate.

South Africa is the rape capital of Africa. You don't even know your biological father. Here's your paternity test: you were conceived in an incestous, drunk orgy when the man you call 'uncle' rapèd his mother.

Your mum is your grandma and your 'uncle' doubles as your brother and dad. Cursed may you be for defiling your sister too!

If HIV/AIDS were gold, every South African would own a treasure house!

Stay down and cease trying to hobnob with your superiors! smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
KingTom:

No permutations this time around. I'm really happy we survived the so called group of death grin see Cameroon and Algeria. Mahrez slimani and co chai grin
seeing the group created fear for everyone. But how we enjoyed a smooth ride through is a mystery.

I don don do permutations tire on naija team.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
seeing the group created fear for everyone. But how we enjoyed a smooth ride through is a mystery.

I don don do permutations tire on naija team.
Permutations and Combinations like say you be statistician grin
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Cooleasy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
motivationspika:
You only succeeded in reminding me of one of their books. The last paragraph of the book was well concluded like other chapters of the book. It was a masterpiece. It is called "Zambia Shall Be Free- by Kenneth Kaunda. Unfortunately, Nigeria never made them 'free and available' for Russia 2018.
Please bros, where can I find this book Answer me before I injure myself.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Bifwoli: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Op sha, you sef no try...

You just handpicked the bad comments first and padded it with a few good comments. I was on the website yesterday and there were lotsa matured Zambians who commended the Eagles and admitted that the best team won.

But someone made a statement that rang true: He said Nigerians are fond of tongue lashing other African countries in an arrogant way. The guy even mentioned Nairaland. That's the reason he was dishing back all of that.

I remembered clearly when we last visited Zambia and a report of how the citizens were happy to see Obi and co, someone here on Nairaland said something so appalling about Zambia girls.

Point is, let us learn to respect other African countries. Because they are trying.to dish back to us what 'we' dish to them... And there are a lot of

loopholes to attack Naija from.

Going by the rough and rude culture of surviving Lagos (at least thats what i hear cuz i've never been there) ,the Igbo vs Yourba vs Hausa fights here and the looklng down on other Africans i've witnessed on nairaland i can say whoever wrote that particular comment is not far off the truth.You're spot on ,respect yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Bifwoli: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
Them hate Nigerians no be small.

I totally disagree with the last guy,the Nigerian names Seegse.

Merely belittling other Africans is so much different from the huge criminal act of killing.Those two can never be equaled.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by LeSudAfricaine: 3:27am On Oct 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You have no job, hobo!
One of the gazillion reasons you and your inferior halfwitted countrymen give for your crazed xenophobic attacks is that other Africans (Nigerians especially) take all your jobs! So what's left for you? None!

Worthless molester! You'd end up in jail or in a noose like your other compatriots for killing your girlfriend. It's no curse, it's a foretelling of your fate.

South Africa is the rape capital of Africa. You don't even know your biological father. Here's your paternity test: you were conceived in an incestous, drunk orgy when the man you call 'uncle' rapèd his mother.

Your mum is your grandma and your 'uncle' doubles as your brother and dad. Cursed may you be for defiling your sister too!

If HIV/AIDS were gold, every South African would own a treasure house!

Stay down and cease trying to hobnob with your superiors! smiley
ha ha ha! Rape Capital of Africa? What are you then? Human Organ fetish capital of the world? Ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by easyelliot(m): 3:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Abeg what happened in Zambia when we played there? They lost. Who wanted to see Zambia in the world cup......( raise your hands)

Nobody.

Zambia played very well but, just like tiki taka...pass left pass right pass left pass right to the tune of 60% possession and zero goals.

If they were so good, they should have scored again..but they didnt cause they couldn't.

Good team, not ready for prime time. Enjoy your nations cup of a few years ago.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by shilesa: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
shilesa:
Your research picked some lousy comments purported to be zambian, post them here to whip up emotions against zambians, right? How does that benefit you? We zambians dont subscribe to this kind of subintellegent journalism. The alleged negative views on the super eagles victory can only represent the tiniest percentage, if any, of the total zambian emotions to even bring them here. It's even foolish to dwell on comments that have nothing to do with football. Majority of zambians, i mean 99.9% have conceded defeat and have already moved on, wishing nigerian super eagles all the best. We can complain about officiating or the disallowed goal but thats it the result doesn't change. Obviously like everyone else we do love our team, they are bold and courageous (which is what the true meaning of chipolopolo is, not "copper bullets"wink just like they displayed on the pitch. It natural to be disappointed when one looses but we shall never condone insulting the winning team. Accept apologies for any insults purported to come from any section of the zambian fans. Once again congrats.
check this link and see what one the players who was wearing jersey 14 in the zambia nigeria wc 2018 uyo match has said about the loss
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
BENEAMATA:
;DLOL Absorb the shock my brother, even one that is of the same blood bear malice and evil thouhgts......they'll get over it!!!
lol.....i wonder when all des unnecessary hate would stop...anyways am ur sister though ,not ur broda
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by motivationspika(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cooleasy:

Please bros, where can I find this book Answer me before I injure myself.
Any standard bookshop. I mean standard bookshop will have the book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by jancollins: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2017
All Goals of Nigeria to Russia 2018 World Cup Qualification.

https://youtu.be/H1H-XxKnCPw
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Caseless: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Nobodys:
ermmm :p okay.. We won sha and dats what important...now am looking for who will take me along to russia...
let's discuss this .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Football Prophecy For 2016 / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.