Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (61095 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by KENZINCO(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mind you, The ATLANTIC CITY is still UP COMING

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
cnwokike:

China and India are Third World countries my friend. You should not forget that Orile, Okoko, Ajegunle are also in Lagos.
Don't be fooled by the pictures.
China Third world country?

M sure you are taking China to be an Imaginary country existing ONLY in the head of Python dance arena dwellers.

Anyway, you can't expect notin less from someone who drools over what Kanu's anus dispenses at regular intervals. Remove thuggery behaviors from an average IPOB miscreant and watch him appear frail and empty.

Absolutely nothing positive to offer the human race.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by YourFatherLap: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
All this ones Na graphics abeg...

Bring real Lagos pictures you go know say Lagos Na dirty. ..

I rep Abuja anyday anytime!!!

Quote me and die by fire.
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by rhektor(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
EzeEbira:

Show me slums in Spain and Japan
am waiting.

You asked for it, see it here

1. Japan ( Kamagasaki)
2. Japan
3. Japan
4 Spain ( Madrid's El Gallinero neighbourhood)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by rookiy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
y dem no show us ..ikorodu ,ojuelegba under bridge, Shea na still part of Lagos
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by Smooyis(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lagos rocks wella grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by YourFatherLap: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
majekdom2:
It is forever lagos.. to the Haters, you will continue hating. Ain't no place like lagos mehn. God's own city. He has chosen to bless it. There is no business in Nigeria that does not have something to do with Lagos, directly or indirectly. Haters, deal with that!! cheesy
shut your dirty mouth up..

Come to abuja nd see life
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
rookiy:
y dem no show us ..ikorodu ,ojuelegba under bridge, Shea na still part of Lagos
did you just say ikorodu
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by omololu2020(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ttipsy:
whatever, compare Abeokuta or osogbo with ikorodu not Owerri. have a nice day!!!
I can only compare your useless owerri with Oshogbo.no where in the south east can stand ikorodu in terms of development

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by FASH23(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
see that potopoto one above me talking about traffic. as if traffic nor dey US,Indonesia, spain etc.
Oga, u can't compare those ones with lagos own

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
KENZINCO:

I'm sure u haven't been to or live in Lagos all you life because if you have, you would know that the "HOLD UP" is part of what make Lagos what we like
in fact,Lagos is trying to curtail traffic with technology by using sensitive street lights and others
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
smiley
FASH23:
sad
FASH23:
Go to Texas,NY u go see wonders.Do u knw why most of these people abandoned their cars @home and travel by rail to work/back?

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
FASH23:
I say this without insult,Lagos traffic has and is still reducing with the standardizing of the roads,building more flyovers,the urban light rail and even the effective water transport system.
Sometimes it amazes me that we can even have a good thing like Lagos.
Aside from infrastructure, Lagos government is also empowering the youths, employing less privilege,improving agriculture, improving the livelihood of its citizen.
Lagos government shouldn't be praised because they're doing their job but i think they are trying

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
YourFatherLap:
shut your dirty mouth up..

Come to abuja nd see life
The data you used to type that shii is headquartered in lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by cyber5(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wonder how skyline of mainland go be especially Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Agege, Oshodi, Ile-Epo, Super, etc.
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by YourFatherLap: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
majekdom2:
The data you are used to type that shii is headquartered in lagos grin
Lolz if i hear
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by rookiy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
samsobo24:
did you just say ikorodu
yes na ..is ikorodu not in lagos
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
for example?
England says hi...

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by hakim92(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
The title of this post should be

pictures of Lagos island, a part of Africa biggest city, Lagos.

Because all I can see are pictures of places on Lagos island. Not even one one from the mainland. Not even Ikeja the state capital and where the seat of government is situated. Common we have beautiful scenery on the mainland too. Especially Ikeja, surulere and some part of Agege.
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
rookiy:
yes na ..is ikorodu not in lagos
do you mean ikorodu isn't worthy of beauty or what.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by londoner: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Those images of Lagos are really nice, just as nice or better (some might say)than some images posted of a neighbouring country that was praised for the images.

Lagos has not yet shown it's best. Eko Atlantic City will set a whole new standard for West Africa. It is our very own Dubai concept of building a city where there was no obvious prospects too. One reclaimed from the sea and one built in the desert.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by aribisala0(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
demefa:
My Dome ass fada go sleep and not wake
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
londoner:
Those images of Lagos are really nice, just as nice or better (some might say)than some images posted of a neighbouring country that was praised for the images.

Lagos has not yet shown it's best. Eko Atlantic City will set a whole new standard for West Africa. It is our very own Dubai concept of building a city where there was no obvious prospects too. One reclaimed from the sea and one built in the desert.
be bold to say Africa.
CNN and BBC call it"one of the worlds most Advanced city

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by samsobo24(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
londoner:

be bold to say Africa.
CNN and BBC call it"one of the worlds most Advanced city"
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by demefa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
aribisala0:

Actually I did not provide any definition so please do not misquote or misattribute or put words in my mouth.
What I maintain is China is a vast country of one billion plus people with a huge inequality. Many of those who live in the good conditions in china live in the good conditions on earth and while for argument sake we can aggregate it into one the inquality exists.

You new second world argument is interesting widening of the debate which I have plenty sympathy for but an afterthought.
MY opinion which I am stating FOR THE FIRST TIME. is

Much of China lives in first World conditions especially in the rural areas and because of its huge population the numbers are huge .

Rural China is completely different from Urban China and the vast majority of Chinese people are rich
CHINA Is a first world Country. My mama toto dey smell
Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by yinkuscious(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
By the time you experience Lagos holdup...
Your brain go reset..
Very dirty stinking city..

Nice pictures though
But that's what they are
High tech pictures
You should be ban on nairaland and from Nigeria. This a real hate speech

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by IAmSkinny: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Princedapace:

the matter weak me.. I really blame our useless leaders for making most of us celebrate mediocracy. Most dont really know what a great city is.. Lagos this, Lagos that, Lagos this, Lagos that.. a capital of Nigeria for many years. The only city that one can use to travel out and into Nigeria, yet cant compete globally and we no go hear word. Any ways, Lagos better pass many states, or better all other states in Nigeria but not worth celebrating since she lacking when compared to other cities of her mates globally. Stop making these looting politicians feel they are working
You are right. I live in Lagos state and there is little or difference from things I enjoy in my home town.
I buy water in my hometown same with Lagos
I hardly have electricity for 20 hours a week in my hometown, same with my village.
Chocked up and rickety buses,plus Okada is what I use to hurl my ars.e from place to place in Lagos, same with my home town.
The market in my hometown is filthy and jaga jaga, the same thing in Lagos.
One will think this Lagos has all the basic social amenities we are supposed to enjoy as Nigerians, when actually, there is nothing like that here.

Our leaders have really messed us up, we deserve better.
But Lagos state still try sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures by IAmSkinny: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
omololu2020:
I can only compare your useless owerri with Oshogbo.no where in the south east can stand ikorodu in terms of development
Have you travelled to any SE state before? Well I have and I have been to Ikorodu before. Your assertion is false. Mind you, I am not Ibo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.