Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54463 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Donclaracuzo:
Good to know about all these! Our organization, Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW) will also make our demand public soon. Animist and traditional worshipers have always been made to understand that Nigeria has no regard for them. But not any more! We are going to put a stop to all these nonsense. Nigerian government has been funding religious activities and abandoning the Animist and traditional worshipers. There is no curriculum on African religion for our schools and no funding of Animist and traditional worshipers annual rituals as the fund pilgrimages and we must have our head quarters built with funds from federal government. Our team of Lawyers are preparing for the rest that will be made open soon. Please, support the Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW)!
This is the more reason why religion MUST BE RELEGATED TO THE PRIVATE DOMAIN.

It's either all religions are given EQUAL treatment within the state, or the state SEPERATES itself from religion entirely.

Since there are people in the state who loathe religion, then they state must detach itself from religion. Religion should become a personal thing.
Tozara
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Godsate: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oshogbo weed in operation.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by kudzic(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone

Dude,you are an uninformed bigot!!..if two Christians have an issue and they report to a pastor,is it wrong if the pastor decides to judge them based on biblical texts? we have our constitution and our laws,what they asked for lastly was establishment of sharia law in Muslim dominated area,in which Christians need not to be judged under this law..dont just type something out of ignorance and bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. I didn't put up the lies as regards to the years served by Jonathan nor lied about Zik office.

Yeye.
ok
tell me the exact years Christian rule Nigeria?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elose11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/09/make-fridays-work-free-allow-hijabs-muslims-list-6-restructuring-demands/

This cleric is a lying religious bigot.

First, no legal institution recognizes 'Christian wedding certificate' that's why Christians either do registry marriage or their church e.g. RCCG affliates with the registry who sends the legal certificate to the church on the wedding day.

Secondly, Christians have only 3 public holidays: Good Friday, Easter Monday and Christmas day.... Boxing day has no significance and everyone on this earth sees the new year. You have more holidays and frankly every normal being is fine with whatever makes them have paid leave.

@Hijab: choose institutions that support your hijab. Non Muslims in Saudi have to wear hijab and they don't make a fuss; Corper in Zamfara had to cover their hair to move around.... no noise about it. Christians find a way around policies that doesn't suit them; find yours....

Does going off work Fridays and Sundays with work on Saturdays make sense? Or are you proposing we have a 4 working day week? Of the later, biko push it.

Who told you that Muslims are more predominant in SW? And if they are so? Do you see Christians clamouring for special rules where they are the majority?

Apparently, you conveniently forgot to mention that every institution caters for your Ramadan fast and allows you pray 5times during work hours. Most organizations let Muslims go to mosque on Fridays however Christians workin Sunday shift have no such priviledge.

Why does an average Muslim think that anything not Islamic is Christian?

I am genuinely happy that we have a Fayose.

Every plan to Islamatize Nigeria will fail

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Pat081: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hope d man is well New year is 4 every body now
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by notohatespeech: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
These are fair demands. This is democracy. People should articulate and table their demands for restructuring rather than attacking others.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by zionmade1: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Ipob are terrorist. Call anyone you want to call. Make sure you mention me in another thread before opening the one you wish to do ur worst.

You should confirm I am online before doing so, bcux i dont want you to hijack the first page.
i dont open threads
till then.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Julivas(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
The most painful thing about this is that those you expect to have common sense sometime disappoint one
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by jaggabban: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I hate these stupid Muslims, is this the restructuring we are talking about, no idiotic Muslim should quote me cos you all disgust me.. Because you cunts came into power you are now trying to islamize Nigeria, you guys are sadistic and need help, has anyone noticed Muslims are never happy where ever they are, even in Iraq they are not happy with themselves.. Mtchew bunch of savages, I support breaking of Nigeria joor, let the SW be on thier own and deal with our own problems, Muslims are National headaches

And what is d % of Muslims in SW ? Fool! More than 55% and they are d one agitating not northerners. If SW breaks away, what will happen? U are Dìdìrìn of highest grade
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

being yoruba ended once from asking your right?

You're not Yoruba! If you were, you would be fighting for Yoruba rights, not the Northerners.

Tell me, can a Yoruba head a mosque in the North? Can they head an Islamic office except the Fulanis?

If you continue this way, we will have no reason than to balkanise the country. You can go join your boko karam brothers as you wish. We could even have a christian and muslim government where the Fulanis can happily take over the quotas of the muslims in the SW, even as the Hausa freely allow them because no Hausa has ever led the country while the Fulani enjoys that right. We will have the SS, SE and SW christians take over the christian government.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by jaggabban: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pat081:
Hope d man is well New year is 4 every body now

For ur mind Olodo, Islam has its own calendar.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Oppose which rights? Backward rights are meant to be thrown into the thrash bin. If the christians come up with backward rights, it will be thrown into the bin, where it belongs. You can't drag us backward in the name of religion.
am I calling you to my backwardness? or I must leave my religion for yours?
which is far back between christian and Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by DPsalmist2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerians are a very peculiar people. grin

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
I just love everything presented.
CAN , over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Donclaracuzo: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
This is the more reason why religion MUST BE RELEGATED TO THE PRIVATE DOMAIN.

It's either all religions are given EQUAL treatment within the state, or the state SEPERATES itself from religion entirely.

Since there are people in the state who loathe religion, then they state must detach itself from religion. Religion should become a personal thing.

Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW) have tolerated the Nigeria government a lot on their lopsided attitudes on religious matters in this country. We are going to let them know we exist. Its either the stop funding this religion thing or ...

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Donclaracuzo:

Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW) have tolerated the Nigeria government a lot on their lopsided attitudes on religious matters in this country. We are going to let them know we exist. Its either the stop funding this religion thing or ...
I completely agree with you, dear compatriot!
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Markfemi: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
bukatyne:

This cleric is a lying religious bigot.

First, no legal institution recognizes 'Christian wedding certificate' that's why Christians either do registry marriage or their church e.g. RCCG affliates with the registry who sends the legal certificate to the church on the wedding day.

Secondly, Christians have only 3 public holidays: Good Friday, Easter Monday and Christmas day.... Boxing day has no significance and everyone on this earth sees the new year. You have more holidays and frankly every normal being is fine with whatever makes them have paid leave.

@Hijab: choose institutions that support your hijab. Non Muslims in Saudi have to wear hijab and they don't make a fuss; Corper in Zamfara had to cover their hair to move around.... no noise about it. Christians find a way around policies that doesn't suit them; find yours....

Does going off work Fridays and Sundays with work on Saturdays make sense? Or are you proposing we have a 4 working day week? Of the later, biko push it.

Who told you that Muslims are more predominant in SW? And if they are so? Do you see Christians clamouring for special rules where they are the majority?

Apparently, you conveniently forgot to mention that every institution caters for your Ramadan fast and allows you pray 5times during work hours. Most organizations let Muslims go to mosque on Fridays however Christians workin Sunday shift have no such priviledge.

Why does an average Muslim think that anything not Islamic is Christian?

I am genuinely happy that we have a Fayose.

Every plan to Islamatize Nigeria will fail

The exact issue I have with Muslims
How can you say cause you are majority you must impose your view on others
As Yoruba land stands Christain are still majority
Lagos Ogun Ekiti Ondo are predominantly Christain
Osun and Kwara are predominately muslims
Oyo is half and half
If Christians and Orishas bring their demands too nko
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

You're not Yoruba! If you were, you would be fighting for Yoruba rights, not the Northerners.

Tell me, can a Yoruba head a mosque in the North? Can they head an Islamic office except the Fulanis?

If you continue this way, we will have no reason than to balkanise the country. You can go join your boko karam brothers as you wish. We could even have a christian and muslim government where the Fulanis can happily take over the quotas of the muslims in the SW, even as the Hausa freely allow them because no Hausa has ever led the country while the Fulani enjoys that right. We will have the SS, SE and SW christians take over the christian government.
I think Christian mustn't push Muslim to wall in Nigeria, How can christian fell offensive when Muslim ask for their right, and this is very little among the right of Muslim.
Islam had everything it needs in life, Islam, have it's, way government, constitution, Banking, etc.

have I ever complain why pope is never black?
what a stupid?

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by KingsleyCEO: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Another senseless group, we are taking about restructuring with regard to power discentralization, resource control etc this idiot is talking about holiday and hijab.

Is very simple since you feel Sunday is a Christian stuff you can always go to office on Sunday since you don't want to have anything to do with the day and luck up your business on Friday since you want it as break.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:
ok tell me the exact years Christian rule Nigeria?
I will tell you when you can differentiate a regional rule from a unitary rule!
Yeye.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Pat081: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
jaggabban:

For ur mind Olodo, Islam has its own calendar.
u re olodo too so if dey gv us holiday do dey use to go to work too??
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

My prophet married 13 wives. He was monogamous for the most part after his first wife died. He only started marrying again due to the abundance of widows from battles he fought to spread Islam, Creating family bonds between him and his companions (He married the daughters of Abu Bakr and Umar, whereas Uthman and Ali married his daughters. He therefore had family bonds with all the first four Caliphs) and to
Spread the message by uniting different clans through marriage. He married one quite early, Aisha at the age of nine. He took proper care of his household and enjoined all muslims to follow suit. I don't know where hou got the idea you are spreading. Or is it because northerners beg and engage their children in the act? Islam seriously frowns at this. This is why I say you know nothing about Islam. Its not an insult its just the truth. You cant blame a religion for the practice of some of the erring followers.

Wow shocked
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

If you continue this way, we will have no reason than to balkanise the country. You can go join your boko karam brothers as you wish. We could even have a christian and muslim government where the Fulanis can happily take over the quotas of the muslims in the SW, even as the Hausa freely allow them because no Hausa has ever led the country while the Fulani enjoys that right. We will have the SS, SE and SW Christians take over the christian government.
I think Christian mustn't push Muslim to wall in Nigeria, How can christian fell offensive when Muslim ask for their right, and this is very little among the right of Muslim.
Islam had everything it needs in life, Islam, have it's, way government, constitution, Banking, etc.

what a stupid?

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

If you continue this way, we will have no reason than to balkanise the country. You can go join your boko karam brothers as you wish. We could even have a christian and muslim government where the Fulanis can happily take over the quotas of the muslims in the SW, even as the Hausa freely allow them because no Hausa has ever led the country while the Fulani enjoys that right. We will have the SS, SE and SW Christians take over the christian government.

what a stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I think Christian mustn't push Muslim to wall in
Nigeria, How can christian fell offensive when
Muslim ask for their right, and this is very little
among the right of Muslim.
Islam had everything it needs in life, Islam,
have it's, way government, constitution,
Banking, etc.
what a stupid?

Well, the Pope doesn't rule Nigeria nor a office in Nigeria like the Fulani do.

Did you know the last time a muslim in the SW was voted in? He was gunned down by the Fulanis. Abiola of blessed memory was a muslim yet the Fulani deemed him as an inferior..

That's a man who's a core Yoruba who ensures his self worth, his heritage and entity never comes second to his religion. Not a bastard as yourself!
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by emezuo17: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why wouldn't you stand aside and watch? The topic is not about biafra, igbos or the east. Olukwu

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
kudzic:

Dude,you are an uninformed bigot!!..if two Christians have an issue and they report to a pastor,is it wrong if the pastor decides to judge them based on biblical texts? we have our constitution and our laws,what they asked for lastly was establishment of sharia law in Muslim dominated area,in which Christians need not to be judged under this law..dont just type something out of ignorance and bigotry.

Yeah like spanking women..etc.
You guys are perverts lipsrsealed
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
jaggabban:

U av been shouting restructuring here & there and people with highest population(Muslims) are now also saying they av been cheated since d era of slave masters with FACTS and u want to hug transformer, kukuma take poison to make it fast. Or u need ur grandfather who didn't go to school to tell u that Saturday and Sunday are Christianity holidays. Àwon Wèrē
Realy? come to Europe, and see if people dont work Saturday and Sunday, even on Christmas day.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Another senseless group, we are taking about restructuring with regard to power discentralization, resource control etc this idiot is talking about holiday and hijab.

Is very simple since you feel Sunday is a Christian stuff you can always go to office on Sunday since you don't want to have anything to do with the day and luck up your business on Friday since you want it as break.
when government said restructure mean different things to different people, you were insulting every one, here is restructure let's go restructure now
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Donclaracuzo: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I completely agree with you, dear compatriot!

Thank you my brother . Lets join hands together to sanitize the dirt, calamities and divisions these religions brought to our country so that our ancestors will seize to course this nation. Religion has done more harm than good in Nigeria.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
selvad:

Wow shocked

Yes. Look to me the religion has its flaws same as any other. Under age marraige is one of that. But that doesn't mean our religion shouldn't have its equal rights because there are muslims in the SW, SS and SE too. Simple. This is just a demand it would be considered, seived and finetuned into the results from the proposed restructuring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.