Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) (4641 Views)

Fatal Accident On Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Julius Berger Resumes Work On Apapa-oshodi Expressway (pictures) / Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2010
9jaganja:

Pleaseeee dude this is Benin---Warri express road. Post lagos Benin and Warri- Port Harcourt and let people see what's really going on. Why would try to deceive people here? are you getting paid to deceive your own? Wowowowow Shame~!!!!

And what do i stand to gain? i don't want to insult you so I'd give you an assignment, if you doubt the authenticity of these pix, you can as well go see for yourself. the newly renovated roads start few minutes away from Ore. the starter of the thread asked for Lagos-Benin highway and i posted what he asked for, so which one you come dey fume for or didn't you want the road repaired? undecided
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by ogajim(m): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2010
I was there a few weeks ago and flew Arik air to Benin and back, beats going by road and also I didn't have the time to adjust to driving in Nigeria,
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2010
everyone on this thread is a diasporan I'm sure undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by ogajim(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
tpia.:

everyone on this thread is a diasporan I'm sure undecided lipsrsealed

You got problems with "diasporans"??
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
ogajim:

I was there a few weeks ago and flew Arik air to Benin and back, beats going by road and also I didn't have the time to adjust to driving in Nigeria,

Were u able to see the road from the sky? . . . . . . grin
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Kx: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
The road is in good condition and theres evidence
of a serious reconstruction going on btw ore and benin.
I left lagos 6.00am,got to ore by 8.45 am,got to benin by 11.00am,the max
i did was 120km/hr.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
What amazes me with all the road construction was the fact that they uses all these fakes materials and little rain will wash it all off and back to square one
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by ogajim(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Were u able to see the road from the sky? . . . . . . grin

No sir, I wasn't looking to see it either, just wanted to visit and get back to Lagos on time. I hope to drive next time though so my prayer is that they complete the road by then.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
ogajim:

No sir, I wasn't looking to see it either, just wanted to visit and get back to Lagos on time. I hope to drive next time though so my prayer is that they complete the road by then.

I was just joking with you.
I would love to drive on that road too, but heard too much armed robbers on it, so . . .
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

What amazes me with all the road construction was the fact that they uses all these fakes materials and little rain will wash it all off and back to square one

And how did you arrive at that? did you see the materials that was used?
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Moves: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
people, please am in the same boat as the OP, looking to head to the east for easter, last time had been on a flight in nigeria was like 20yrs ago, was considering taking my chances with going by road, am heading to owerri , guys what do u advise
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by asscend: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hopefully they will finish the repairs of the road and not play politics with it.

Its a very important road that should not be compromised.

i heard it will take 15months from Nov 09 wen they started.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
Moves:

people, please am in the same boat as the OP, looking to head to the east for easter, last time had been on a flight in nigeria was like 20yrs ago, was considering taking my chances with going by road, am heading to owerri , guys what do u advise

If you have the money, take a flight from wherever you are to where you're going to, it shouldn't cost you up to #15k, if not, then the road is pretty okay for you, just don't travel at night ([size=4pt]robbers[/size])
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

And how did you arrive at that? did you see the materials that was used?

The last time i visited Nigeria, i saw the materials used in resurfacing roads, and i shook my head . . . .How can explain why rain do wash away roads like it is washing away some leaves on the street.
Nice to do roads, but drainage is so important as well.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

The last time i visited Nigeria, i saw the materials used in resurfacing roads, and i shook my head . . . .How can explain why rain do wash away roads like it is washing away some leaves on the street.
Nice to do roads, but drainage is so important as well.

well the road is actually okay and i don't think they would use inferior materials for the roads after waiting for that long.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

well the road is actually okay and i don't think they would use inferior materials for the roads after waiting for that long.

Good, and eyes are watching
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
cool
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
Nice glasses
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
you like am? e no cost, na just $1200 cool cool
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

you like am? e no cost, na just $1200 cool cool

I will fax u the payment
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
Nah, i only take cowries for payment.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by 1luvkipsus: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2010
Poster, why did you deceive people with your topic? You are not a sincere man. Where are the pictures? Abeg, comot for road make I pass!.

Dont mind him.By the way,why do you want to travel by road? Are you broke? Go get a life imposter?
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by nuesaweso(f): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seen In Traffic Today. / Help! P0010 P0344 P0369 Honda Accord 2004 Lx / Please I Need Advice About Opening A Car Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.