Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: (3190 Views)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamRaizo:
come lemme check with dickometer if you're innocent tongue

lol
you this young man you aff spoil since grin grin

use cucumber to test
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Neimar: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
recycled story

undecided
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol
you this young man you aff spoil since grin grin

use cucumber to test
dickometre is a measuring instrument nah, how does that make me a spoilt person?

Lol, cucumber? Are you sure you won't tell mummy? grin don't walk inappropriately after testing oo... (Note:- Cucumber testing takes 2 days to complete)grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Emodeee: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Andrella51:

hahahhahhaha, I also used to have one, he was really sweet towards me, bought me dinner, take me out to eat, I didn't give him any green lights, so he bounced.

you should give have given him pvssy. wetin him wan take green light do? ladies, una no like nice guys at all.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
dickometre is a measuring instrument nah, how does that make me a spoilt person?

Lol, cucumber? Are you sure you won't tell mummy? grin don't walk inappropriately after testing oo... (Note:- Cucumber testing takes 2 days to complete)grin grin grin grin

lolz goan sleep jare .. stop spoiling ma innocent mind o grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2017
L3G3ND:

lolz goan sleep jare .. stop spoiling ma innocent mind o grin grin
as the sleep wouldn't come nko? Let's do thay, which we know will put us to sleep at the end grin
only the tip, I won't move... grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
as the sleep wouldn't come nko? Let's do thay, which we know will put us to sleep at the end grin
only the tip, I won't move... grin grin grin grin
lol ... ain't you ass'-licking? cos it seems that's the trend now

grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol ... ain't you ass'-licking? cos it seems that's the trend now

grin grin grin
lol... There's nothing like ass-licking my dear, enjoy the chat while I do too and everyone's happy...that's what matters smiley
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... There's nothing like ass-licking my dear, enjoy the chat while I do too and everyone's happy...that's what matters smiley

twale baba ... abeg grin grin

kwantinu sef ... cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2017
L3G3ND:

twale baba ... abeg grin grin

kwantinu sef ... cheesy cheesy
you sef like betta thing grin

8inch no go pain you nah, abi?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
comshots:
You know how many an olosho dey engaged with in a day?
thats why their body dey wear off b4 dem retire

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Dasherz(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
you sef like betta thing grin

8inch no go pain you nah, abi?

try it on yasef first
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

try it on yasef first
lol... Why are u my boo then? Aren't we supposed to try new things together?

Why'd you deactivate your other acct dear?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Dasherz(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Why are u my boo then? Aren't we supposed to try new things together?

Why'd you deactivate your other acct dear?
ma secret grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

ma secret grin grin grin
share with me sweetie wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Somali/nigerian Wedding? / Reverend Sister Gives The Convent A Boot After Finding Love / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.