Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) (6071 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

No! His wife must be very ugly. Like one Nairalander said, those women are left over. I am sure his wife must be one. One ibo guy must have ffuccked her multiple times before dumping her.
If you doubt me, tell him to post her ugly picture.
Ermmmmm grin grin
You are just jealous that your Yoruba brother married a lovely Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Daplux4: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

You should be asking your people that question. Why do Igbo men use and dump women from other ethnic groups only to run back to the East to marry Igbo women? Yoruba girls are wiser to your tricks now. No matter how you promise them heaven and earth, they know you will still drop them at the end of the day to go and marry one Nkechi, Obiageli or Chinasa. So they have learnt to avoid you Igbo men. Simple.

the answer is simply, Yoruba girls find it difficult to stick to marriage.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

It is mutual. You Igbo people also hate us. We are not deceived by your antics. Many of you suffer from Yorubaphobia.
Before you finish reading this sentence, 1,500 anti-Igbo threads will appear on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

I have told you before that you are deluded. Anyways that is how Ebowls are. Yoruba men don't marry your ugly, dirty, yam legged, stinly women.
You shiiity Biafrans should stop deluding yoursleves.
We no like una women. I can't date an Ibo, not to talk of marrying her.
You people stink me!
Got that?
Madam Kemi thinks differently grin grin

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by MyNewJackeT: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

I don't know for them. Somebody once said that if they do not abuse Yoruba in one day, their market will not sell. I can't remember who said it.
a prominent yorubas man once said that the only thing uniting the yorubas is their hatred of igbo, you can check the yorubas political history to find out if there was peace in your land or you can go as far back as the benin empire to find if there was peace then. But in the hatred of igbo the yorubas were all united as one. Akintola's yoruba Iranu speech.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

You are correct
No sensible Yoruba will marry Ebowl

But many wise Yoruba men marry Igbo women (Ooni of Ife to follow soon . . .) grin grin
Will you stop talking jargons? You know the truth inside your heart but you have chosen to play to the gallery. The day the Eze of Nnewi or Obi of Onitsha marries a Yoruba wife, let us know. The Ooni can never have anything to do with your women lailai.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Will you stop talking jargons? You know the truth inside your heart but you have chosen to play to the gallery. The day the Eze of Nnewi or Obi of Onitsha marries a Yoruba wife, let us know. The Ooni can never have anything to do with your women lailai.
So you will carry placard on that day grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Na you sabi. I know several Igbo men that are NOT married to Yoruba or even Hausa Fulani. So who cares?
Religion is what influence some Yoruba to marry outside their tribe. When they see this lady or guy that attend their church or mosque, they automatically feel nothing wrong in marrying such person.
Unfortunately, they don't seem to know that religion matter less! If you ask the eediot if he would have preferred to marry a Yoruba that practise a different faith, he will tell you no.
Inter tribal marriages have more disadvantages than you know. Can you call Yemi Alade or Segun Arinze Yoruba? Do they bejave like Yoruba? The answer is no! Yet their fathers are Yoruba.
Children love their mother's more! This is what some foolish Yoruba refuse to acknowlegde! Your ethnicity is more important than one religion or british experiment
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
a prominent yorubas man once said that the only thing uniting the yorubas is their hatred of igbo, you can check the yorubas political history to find out if there was peace in your land or you can go as far back as the benin empire to find if there was peace then. But in the hatred of igbo the yorubas were all united as one. Akintola yorubas Iran speech.
Iranu. As if the Igbo are not united in their hatred for Yoruba people. We have seen it played out in many places. So stop acting like a victim. That is what you people are good at doing.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Ermmmmm grin grin
You are just jealous that your Yoruba brother married a lovely Igbo girl
No! I am not jealous of him. I just see people like him as eddiots!
He married a left over

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

Religion is what influence some Yoruba to marry outside their tribe. When they see this lady or guy that attend their church or mosque, they automatically feel nothing wrong in marrying such person.
Unfortunately, they don't seem to know that religion matter less! If you ask the eediot if he would have preferred to marry a Yoruba that practise a different faith, he will tell you no.
Inter tribal marriages have more disadvantages than you know. Can you call Yemi Alade or Segun Arinze Yoruba? Do they bejave like Yoruba? The answer is no! Yet their fathers are Yoruba.
Children love their mother's more! This is what some foolish Yoruba refuse to acknowlegde! Your ethnicity is more important than one religion or british experiment
Calm down and marry an Igbo girl.
Your life will improve generally grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

No! I am not jealous of him. I just see people like him as eddiots!
He married a left over
You THINK his wife is a leftover.

In reality, she is a pretty Igbo woman grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Daplux4:

the answer is simply, Yoruba girls find it difficult to stick to marriage.
No, the answer is that your people just use them for amusement and run back to their region to marry their Igbo women, because their families would not let them bring home a Yoruba woman. You people are tribalistic when it comes to marriage.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
Calm down and marry an Igbo girl. Your life will improve generally grin grin
No thanks! I already have my darling and i am very satisfied with my life
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by MyNewJackeT: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Iranu. As if the Igbo are not united in their hatred for Yoruba people. We have seen it played out in many places. So stop acting like a victim. That is what you people are good at doing.

Thank God you know the speech that I'm talking about. The Igbo had never had a war with their neighbors till date. An igbo man loves his wife more than any Yoruba man can ever love. Kiss the truth. The truth is that the Igbo don't even care what you think about them.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

No thanks! I already have my darling and i am very satisfied with my life
Great.
So I will come and marry your sister soon . . . grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
You THINK his wife is a leftover.
In reality, she is a pretty Igbo woman grin grin
No she is a left over. He can't refute it
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
Great. So I will come and marry your sister soon . . . grin grin
Na your head i go commot. Akpu boy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Calm down and marry an Igbo girl.
Your life will improve generally grin grin
Stop behaving like a hypocrite. Igbo girls only settle for Yoruba men in order not to get left on the shelf. Igbo men only use Yoruba women for their selfish motives. So what improvement are you talking about?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Ola17: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

God forbid bad thing! Abomination!
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

No, the answer is that your people just use them for amusement and run back to their region to marry their Igbo women, because their families would not let them bring home a Yoruba woman. You people are tribalistic when it comes to marriage.
Gosh! The way some of these Yoruba girls disgrace us eh! Why da fuuckk will a Yoruba girl date an Akpu Igbo?
Na wa ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

No she is a left over. He can't refute it

Vivere:

Stop behaving like a hypocrite. Igbo girls only settle for Yoruba men in order not to get left on the shelf. Igbo men only use Yoruba women for their selfish motives. So what improvement are you talking about?

grin grin grin

FIVE reasons why Yoruba men marry Igbo ladies:

1. Igbo women are home builders
It would be nice for us not to be sentimental when considering this issue. Igbo women are extremely dedicated in marriage. Now there would always be a few stray ones like we have in other tribes too; but when it comes to the effort they put into marriages, those ladies are quite commendable. Marriage means a great deal to them and divorce is a word they do not really entertain. Yoruba men go for them because they see the prospects in them. READ ALSO: 10 popular street foods Nigerians cannot do without eating

2. They are excellent cooks
There are a number of leaves and vegetables that are being made into soups by the Igbo ladies. Most of them know how to cook and would feed a man until he cannot eat any longer. Yoruba men know that they would taste different types of vegetables when they are married to Igbo ladies. we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3. Love knows no tribe

Some Yoruba men end up marrying Igbo ladies not because they had it planned out but because love happened. Love knows no tribe. At this point, they have no control over the person their hearts choose. Not giving in to love may subject them to a lifetime of unhappiness at the long run. Moreover, they do not marry these ladies by force, there is usually a strong mutual consent by the parties involved as it is essential for them to work as a unit in order to gain the support of their family members.

4. They are accommodating
Igbo people love having a full house; it is not strange finding uncles, aunties, nephews, cousins and distant relations spending holiday with them. Although they chat a lot, they enjoy good company. There are bad eggs among them too who have little or no tolerance for people. Yoruba men know that marrying Igbo ladies who are well cultured and behaved will help them keep their family members together. Over time, the family members may start to see the good in them and love them too. READ ALSO: 7 irritating lies Nigerian girls would always tell

5. They belong to one Nigeria

Sometimes, men do not pay attention to tribal issues and condescending statements that may bring a tribe down. As far as they are concerned, the Igbo ladies are Nigerians like them too. For this reason, a Yoruba man could decide to choose his life partner from that tribe and live with her for the rest of his life. After all, marrying outside one's tribe is not an offence that is punishable under law. As a matter of fact, it promotes cultural integration and helps the people of the country to bond better.

source https://www.naij.com/892789-5-amazing-ways-hear-voice-of-god-wants-speak.html#892789

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2017
oodualover:

Na your head i go commot.
Akpu boy
But I love your sister na kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Thank God you know the speech that I'm talking about. The Igbo had never had a war with their neighbors till date. An igbo man loves his wife more than any Yoruba man can ever love. Kiss the truth. The truth is that the Igbo don't even care what you think about them.
Oga keep quiet and stop acting like a victim. Zik who made a speech about dominating other tribes nko,? The hate that is expressed by your Igbo people is real and we have taken note of it. Wasn't it Kanu that urged his Biafran people to kill any awusa or Yorroba they find?

Most Igbo men do not marry Yoruba women so what do you mean by they love their wives?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin Etty

It would be nice for us not to be sentimental when considering this issue. Igbo women are extremely dedicated in marriage. Now there would always be a few stray ones like we have in other tribes too; but when it comes to the effort they put into marriages, those ladies are quite commendable. Marriage means a great deal to them and divorce is a word they do not really entertain. Yoruba men go for them because they see the prospects in them. READ ALSO: 10 popular street foods Nigerians cannot do without eating

There are a number of leaves and vegetables that are being made into soups by the Igbo ladies. Most of them know how to cook and would feed a man until he cannot eat any longer. Yoruba men know that they would taste different types of vegetables when they are married to Igbo ladies. we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3. Love knows no tribe

Some Yoruba men end up marrying Igbo ladies not because they had it planned out but because love happened. Love knows no tribe. At this point, they have no control over the person their hearts choose. Not giving in to love may subject them to a lifetime of unhappiness at the long run. Moreover, they do not marry these ladies by force, there is usually a strong mutual consent by the parties involved as it is essential for them to work as a unit in order to gain the support of their family members.

Igbo people love having a full house; it is not strange finding uncles, aunties, nephews, cousins and distant relations spending holiday with them. Although they chat a lot, they enjoy good company. There are bad eggs among them too who have little or no tolerance for people. Yoruba men know that marrying Igbo ladies who are well cultured and behaved will help them keep their family members together. Over time, the family members may start to see the good in them and love them too. READ ALSO: 7 irritating lies Nigerian girls would always tell

Sometimes, men do not pay attention to tribal issues and condescending statements that may bring a tribe down. As far as they are concerned, the Igbo ladies are Nigerians like them too. For this reason, a Yoruba man could decide to choose his life partner from that tribe and live with her for the rest of his life. After all, marrying outside one's tribe is not an offence that is punishable under law. As a matter of fact, it promotes cultural integration and helps the people of the country to bond better.

source https://www.naij.com/892789-5-amazing-ways-hear-voice-of-god-wants-speak.html#892789

Your propaganda and deceit will never sell. You people are good at saying one thing and doing another. Rubbish. You do not speak for Yoruba men and they can see through your lies and attempts to find husbands for your Osu sisters.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Igbo men do not think like you do. They elevate tribalism above everything else when it comes to marriage.

Too much nairaland and online bantering isn't good for your mental wellbeing.

Get out there and see how people roll. You are wrong about Igbos. I'm sure most of the things you know, learnt or feel about them were induced by your online interaction with faceless trolls. Same goes to how some Igbos feel about Yoruba people.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by MyNewJackeT: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Oga keep quiet and stop acting like a victim. Zik who made a speech about dominating other tribes nko,? The hate that is expressed by your Igbo people is real and we have taken note of it. Wasn't it Kanu that urged his Biafran people to kill any awusa or Yorroba they find?

Most Igbo men do not marry Yoruba women so what do you mean by they love their wives?

The truth is that any woman that is lucky enough to marry an igbo man or any tribe from the East usually kneel and thank God for giving him such a man because it's not easy.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Your propaganda and deceit will never sell. You people are good at saying one thing and doing another. Rubbish. You do not speak for Yoruba men and they can see through your lies and attempts to find husbands for your Osu sisters.
How is it propaganda again
Why do you want to block the progress of TRUE LOVE grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

The truth is that any woman that is lucky enough to marry an igbo man or any tribe from the East usually kneel and thank God for giving him such a man because it's not easy.
grin grin

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
gbosaa:

Too much nairaland and online bantering isn't good for your mental wellbeing.

Get out there and see how people roll. You are wrong about Igbos. I'm sure most of the things you know, learnt or feel about them were induced by your online interaction with faceless trolls. Same goes to how some Igbos feel about Yoruba people.

No I have lived with Igbo people. So I know how they roll and I can speak from experience. You are the one that refuses to face reality.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by booblacain(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:

you are right dear, but the problem is that we don't say it out just the way your women do say theirs. and mind u not all Igbo guys want to eat and run

And not all Yoruba girls would refuse to marry an Igbo man.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
[s]

grin grin grin

3. Love knows no tribe

source https://www.naij.com/892789-5-amazing-ways-hear-voice-of-god-wants-speak.html#892789[/s]
Blah blah blah. And which tribe does not possess these? This is just another way you beat your dry chest. We are jews, we own lagos economy. We have 40 trillion naira worth of investments in the North. Without us, your Yoruba people will suffer. If we leave the North, unemployment rate will increase because we own all the businesses in their land. We are the most industrious people on earth. Yoruba people need us so they wont be islamised.
Akpu people and noise eh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPCL Confirms Rise Of Oil Production To 1.6 Million BPD / Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / Beaf , Nigeria Oil Was Use To Build Abuja And Not Lagos Or Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.