Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) (6053 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Please when should I come and pay dowry for your sister.
My sister is married.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

My sister is married.
no cousins?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Your headache, your problem. Na you sabi.
Too much hatred! Do not allow igbo/yoruba nuisance on nairaland to influence you.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
Too much hatred! Do not allow igbo/yoruba nuisance on nairaland to influence you.
Vivere needs to sit back and enjoy true love grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
No, I leave the hate and pretence to your people. They are rather good at it. No one can beat them when it comes to hate, lies and propaganda. Na dem get am!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

no cousins?
None, that would be interested in you.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

None, that would be interested in you.
Luv is blind.
Just arrange for me to meet with them
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

No, I leave the hate and pretence to your people. They are rather good at it. No one can beat them when it comes to hate, lies and propaganda. Na dem get am!
Kosi were!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
Kosi were!
I wish the same of whatever that means.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Coneheads vs igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Luv is blind.
Just arrange for me to meet with them
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:
I wish the same of whatever that means.
KO SI WAHALA!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

God forbid bad thing.
Send this to them first grin grin kiss kiss

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Coneheads vs igbos grin
No be small wahala, my brother.
But the love must work grin grin

Vivere must provide a Yoruba wife for me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

This is why we should support Biafra. Pls stop engaging them anymore

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Basic123: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
4pages with just 492 views grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by tollyboy5(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

But I love your sister na kiss kiss kiss
though my relationship with Yoruba girls is yet to begin but the reason why ive always prefer Igbo's is because I feel Igbo girls are always trained to act like house wife from their culture while here in my family women has equal shoulder with men. I just felt modern Igbo women are dedicated to marriage when things are in control but I must also say Yoruba girls too are fond of getting married to guys for the sake of love be for considering financial status.my own opinion, maybe its because of the way Yoruba culture place woman so they actually feel equal when it comes to contribution but I don't think they are very summisive to husband. well non of what I've typed are actually true they are just speculations. the fact remains marry who you love
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Basic123:
4pages with just 492 views grin
The matter tire you abi grin grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
tollyboy5:

though my relationship with Yoruba girls is yet to begin but the reason why ive always prefer Igbo's is because:

1. I feel Igbo girls are always trained to act like house wife from their culture while here in my family women has equal shoulder with men.
2. I just felt modern Igbo women are dedicated to marriage when things are in control.
3. But I must also say Yoruba girls too are fond of getting married to guys for the sake of love before considering financial status.

4. My own opinion, maybe its because of the way Yoruba culture place woman so they actually feel equal when it comes to contribution
5. But I don't think they are very submissive to husband.

well non of what I've typed are actually true they are just speculations. the fact remains marry who you love

Correct analysis. May you walk and never stumble grin grin

cc
Vivere
Oladeebo
Oodualover

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Basic123: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:
The matter tire you abi grin grin
weak me self cool
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Ojiofor: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
My two cousins are married to Yoruba ladies and my nephew who lives in Ibadan also married a lady from Ondo.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by ElsonMorali: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Like this abi ==>

Esan People Are Not Igbo! - Culture - Nigeria - Nairaland Forum
www.nairaland.com/3650946/esan-people-not-igbo

Delta Igbos - Culture - Nigeria - Nairaland Forum
www.nairaland.com/3170789/delta-igbos

Ibo Or Igbo? What's The Difference? - Culture - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3356059/ibo-igbo-whats-difference

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In ...
www.nairaland.com/3970090/audio-transcript-anti-igbo-song-hausa

Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking ...
www.nairaland.com/3210040/map-native-courts-1903-showing

Wish Yorubas Knew The True Meaning Of These Names In Igbo ...
www.nairaland.com/3585478/wish-yorubas-knew-true-meaning

Can Yoruba And Igbo Co-exist? - Politics - Nigeria - Nairaland Forum
www.nairaland.com/3684222/yoruba-igbo-co-exist

Words You'd Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages ...
www.nairaland.com/3335927/7-words-youd-find-both

Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing - Culture - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3592679/igbo-stereotypes-nigerians-tired-hearing

Hidden truth about Igbo - Politics - Nigeria - Nairaland Forum
www.nairaland.com/3228779/hidden-truth-igbo

Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State - Culture - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state

Facts About Natural Resources In Igbo Land - Investment - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3847895/facts-natural-resources-igbo-land

Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG - Politics ...
www.nairaland.com/3377215/igbo-recognized-ethnic-group-rivers

Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business - Nairaland Forum
www.nairaland.com/3623112/5-reasons-why-igbo-man

Etche Of River State Are Not Igbo--igbo Are Landgrabbers - Culture ...
www.nairaland.com/3327624/etche-river-state-not-igbo--igbo

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos ...
www.nairaland.com/3856653/igbo-leaders-hamza-almustapha-meet

Igbo Is Landlocked By Niger Delta- Can There Be A Country Inside ...
www.nairaland.com/3164041/igbo-landlocked-niger-delta-there

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? - Culture (9 ...
www.nairaland.com/2713795/why-igbo-people-claim-yoruba/9

Some Igbo Words That Are Same Meaning With Hebrew - Culture ...
www.nairaland.com/3910549/some-igbo-words-same-meaning

Is Arochukwu The Origin Of The Igbos? - Culture - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3184553/arochukwu-origin-igbos

Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS - Politics - Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/3852267/thousands-igbos-living-north-morning

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria ...
www.nairaland.com/3969522/anti-igbo-song-calling-genocide-circulation

Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race ...
www.nairaland.com/3688988/igbo-jew-status-dna-test/1

8 Igbo Words/phrases Used In The Ancient Bible (no. 8 Will Shock You ...
www.nairaland.com/3331629/8-igbo-words-phrases-used

What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo ...
www.nairaland.com/3857938/what-lord-lugard-say-hausa

Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political ...
www.nairaland.com/3586192/why-most-nigerians-equate-igbo

Respect In Igbo Land And It General Misconception In Nigeria ...
www.nairaland.com/3676537/respect-igbo-land-it-general

Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch ...
www.nairaland.com/3899421/hausa-audio-kill-all-igbos

Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad - Politics ...
www.nairaland.com/3298374/why-igbos-hate-yoruba-much

You actually scoured through the dustbin of past NL posts to get all these? Really? Chai.. e No go better for Naija politicians. See what joblessness can cause. Your prayer for a job will be granted this year in Jesus name. Can somebori shout Hallaluuuuyahhh...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You actually scoured through the dustbin of past NL posts to get all these? Really? Chai.. e No go better for Naija politicians. See what joblessness can cause. Your prayer for a job will be granted this year in Jesus name. Can somebori shout Hallaluuuuyahhh...?

Amen, O! I pray he gets a job quickly. Na so I take laugh scatter ground when I see im post dat time. If someone were to list the anti-Yoruba threads on NL, I am sure it would exceed his own threads by at least 3 to 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by ElsonMorali: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Amen, O! I pray he gets a job quickly. Na so I take laugh scatter ground when I see im post dat time. If someone were to list the anti-Yoruba threads on NL, I am sure it would exceed his own threads by at least 3 to 1.

My dear, I tire o. I keep wondering How a group of people can harbour so much hatred and bile towards another people, yet won't leave their terrain. Confused I'll say.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

My dear, I tire o. I keep wondering How a group of people can harbour so much hatred and bile towards another people, yet won't leave their terrain. Confused I'll say.

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Na so we see am, o! May God deliver us.... And when you show them a clear picture of their hatred, they start denying it vigorously and attempt to portray you as the guilty one. We already know their mindset against other ethnic groups, including our own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Igbo amaka

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by ElsonMorali: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbo amaka

Warever undecided

She'll soon dump you for an Igbo boy, then you'll come back with your tail between your legs like a whipped puppy.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by ElsonMorali: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Na so we see am, o! May God deliver us.... And when you show them a clear picture of their hatred, they start denying it vigorously and attempt to portray you as the guilty one. We already know their mindset against other ethnic groups, including our own.

That's right. They are delusional.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Warever undecided

She'll soon dump you for an Igbo boy, then you'll come back with your tail between your legs like a whipped puppy.
ok oh . . . grin grin

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

That's right. They are delusional.
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by FTrebirth(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Great.
So I will come and marry your sister soon . . . grin grin

you just dey kill that deranged mofo with subtle jabs. i'd be surprised if he doesn't take panadol after this thread.

nice one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria Delegation To ECOWAS Says Security Situation Satisfactory / James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money / The Politics Of Rochas Okocha's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.