Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) (6060 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

How is it propaganda again
Why do you want to block the progress of TRUE LOVE grin grin
What dirty true love? When your brother on another thread was calling Igbo women leftovers for marrying outside their ethnic group, you never said anything. You're now coming here to preach rubbish gospel of one dirty true love. The hate your people have for Yoruba people is real but we are not bothered by it.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

No I have lived with Igbo people. So I know how they roll and I can speak from experience. You are the one that refuses to face reality.

And you think I haven't lived or interacted with Yoruba people. I grew up with them, went to school with them, worked with them and one of my closest friends is Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Before you finish reading this sentence, 1,500 anti-Igbo threads will appear on Nairaland grin grin
And by the time you finish reading this 2,950 anti-Yoruba threads will be opened on Nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by oodualover: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Your propaganda and deceit will never sell. You people are good at saying one thing and doing another. Rubbish. You do not speak for Yoruba men and they can see through your lies and attempts to find husbands for your Osu sisters.
I am glad i am not the only one that noticed it

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
gbosaa:

And you think I haven't lived or interacted with Yoruba people. I grew up with them, went to school with them, worked with them and one of my closest friends is Yoruba.
Lucky for you. So in the same way I know Igbo people to be tribalistic when it comes to marriage, I am sure you have your own opinions too about Yorubas.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Madam Kemi thinks differently grin grin
Kemi Olunloyo that mad woman is now your standard for what goes on in the mind of Yorubas abi? You don miss road. It is like saying Okorocha speaks the mind of all Igbo people.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Daplux4:

the answer is simply, Yoruba girls find it difficult to stick to marriage.
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Daplux4:

the answer is simply, Yoruba girls find it difficult to stick to marriage.
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by tooth4tooth: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:
I don't really understand the Yoruba tribe, they say they Loving and accommodating tribe but when u ask their females if they will marry an Igbo man 99.9 percent will say God forbid. so my question to the Yoruba females in this forum is. why do u girls hate to marry/date an Igbo guys and u are always quick to say say it without thinking twice.
Although, both tribes have history of inter-marriage while some were faced with bitter experience.

My uncle served in Imo state in the early eighties, fell in love with one Igbo girl who got pregnant in the process.

After his youth service, he decided to do the needful,took his family to Imo to ask for the girl's hand in marriage. They were chased with all sort of dangerous weapons by the girl's family from the village. My uncle had no choice than to move on with his life.

Nineteen years later one beautiful ebony black girl came looking for her biological father after securing university admission which gave her the opportunity to explore the world around her. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you my uncle is her father as the girl is like female clone of him. Imagine, she even bears her maternal grandfather's surname.

The second story
My Economics teacher in ss1 was an Igbo woman. Her elder sister got pregnant for a yoruba man. The father kicked against it claiming ,over his dead body will his daughter marry a yoruba man. He went ahead to abort the baby. Unfortunately, the lady died in the process.

Lo and behold,when my Economics teacher was to marry, she took another yoruba man home. Her father has no choice this time than to consent to the marriage cheesy He cannot afford to lose another of his daughter cheesy

To me, the Igbos seem to be more tribalistic in marriage than the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Greenback: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Yorubaphobia.

finn funnn that sounds like leprosy grin

that kemi olunloyo is the most beautiful yoruba women..buh she looks like a vu.... grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by sunsewa16: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Answer is ,he or she is never ur Mr or Mrs charm,when u meet ur Mr and Mrs with ur material and physical requirements then the future should take care of itself.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

I take God beg una, stop generalising. The fact that your own family marries from anywhere, does not mean the larger Igbo population do so. Anambra people that always object when their people want to marry from Imo? ? shocked Many of them cannot even marry from Ebonyi, so what would they be looking for with a Yoruba girl?
You wrote about generalisation, and you are still generalizing. Like I posted earlier, I have never dated any igbo girl before, and i am from Anambra. I also have a friend from Osun state who never dated any yoruba girl. He married igbo woman. Another of my friends, who is also from Anambra state, would rather die than bed a yoruba girl. So it is wrong for anyone to say that yoruba girls hate dating or marrying igbo guys.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
You wrote about generalisation, and you are still generalizing. Like I posted earlier, I have never dated any igbo girl before, and i am from Anambra. I also have a friend from Osun state who never dated any yoruba girl. He married igbo woman. Another of my friends, who is also from Anambra state, would rather die than bed a yoruba girl. So it is wrong for anyone to say that yoruba girls hate dating or marrying igbo guys.
Oga preach this your gospel to your people. I have a relative who was not allowed to marry her Igbo boyfriend last year. Why? Simply because his family said she was Yoruba and not Igbo. They dated for 5 good years. I have another neighbor who is 3 months pregnant for an Igbo guy, who has dumped her after telling her that he is the first son, so he must marry an Igbo girl from Nnewi, since he is from there. I know several others who have suffered the same fate. My teacher who is from Rivers state, was not allowed to marry her fiance from Anambra for the same reason. The man's family said she was not from their place. Stop using your own yardstick to judge the experience of others. These things are real.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Although, both tribes have history of inter-marriage while some were faced with bitter experience.

My uncle served in Imo state in the early eighties, fell in love with one Igbo girl who got pregnant in the process.

After his youth service, he decided to do the needful,took his family to Imo to ask for the girl's hand in marriage. They were chased with all sort of dangerous weapons by the girl's family from the village. My uncle had no choice than to move on with his life.

Nineteen years later one beautiful ebony black girl came looking for her biological father after securing university admission which gave her the opportunity to explore the world around her. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you my uncle is her father as the girl is like female clone of him. Imagine, she even bears her maternal grandfather's surname.

The second story
My ecomomics teacher in ss1 was an Igbo woman. Her elder sister got pregnant for a yoruba man. The father kicked against it claiming ,over his dead body will his daughter marry a yoruba man. He went ahead to abort the baby. Unfortunately, the lady died in the process.

Lo and behold,when my economics teacher was to to marry, she took another yoruba man home. Her father has no choice this time than to consent to the marriage cheesy He cannot afford to lose another of his daughter cheesy

To me, the Igbos seem to be more tribalistic in marriage than the yorubas.
Thank you jare. Many of such real life experiences abound, yet some politically correct kids will come online and be pretending all is well when they know the truth.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Lucky for you. So in the same way I know Igbo people to be tribalistic when it comes to marriage, I am sure you have your own opinions too about Yorubas.

Alright then. Hold onto that opinion very tight. Never let go.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

The truth is that any woman that is lucky enough to marry an igbo man or any tribe from the East usually kneel and thank God for giving him such a man because it's not easy.
Another propaganda. Don't you people ever get tired of spreading lies?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
gbosaa:

Alright then. Hold onto that opinion very tight. Never let go.
Yes o, wisdom is profitable to direct. And it prevents unwanted headache down the line.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by tollyboy5(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abeg make Una stop I've been finding difficult to date Yoruba girls but now I'm settling for one due to location. But I prefer Igbo girl and can't really predict my future. but I have Igbo pro Biafra friends always cursing Yoruba girls to be dirty yet they are in love with one. while I call Igbo girls yam leg etc. I still love Igbo girls
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Oga preach this your gospel to your people. I have a relative who was not allowed to marry her Igbo boyfriend last year. Why? Simply because his family said she was Yoruba and not Igbo. They dated for 5 good years. I have another neighbor who is 3 months pregnant for an Igbo guy, who has dumped her after telling her that he is the first son, so he must marry an Igbo girl from Nnewi, since he is from there. I know several others who have suffered the same fate. My teacher who is from Rivers state, was not allowed to marry her fiance from Anambra for the same reason. The man's family said she was not from their place. Stop using your own yardstick to judge the experience of others. These things are real.
Hmmm... No prob. So let us just conclude that I am gonna marry my beautiful, sexy and inteligient yoruba girl soon. So any nairalander that is not happy with my choice can go and kiss fire.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by femicyrus(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
as a Yoruba man, I could have married an Igbo lady but the fact that i will cross rivers on canoe to meet her parents in the village freaks me out. I have no grudge against Igbo girls
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by tollyboy5(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Thank you jare. Many of such real life experiences abound, yet some politically correct kids will come online and be pretending all is well when they know the truth.
I concur I guess Yoruba guys aren't Yoruba demons for no reasons I've met a lot of Igbo girls who will say they can't marry Yoruba guy I just laugh with them. later they'll be disturbing my WhatsApp as if we were dating.buh seems Igbo guys has not try hard to convince more Yoruba girls the way Yoruba guys do. so those that knows the trick gets the bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
Hmmm... No prob. So let us just conclude that I am gonna marry my beautiful, sexy and inteligient yoruba girl soon. So any nairalander that is not happy with my choice can go and kiss fire.
Your headache, your problem. Na you sabi.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

And by the time you finish reading this 2,950 anti-Yoruba threads will be opened on Nairaland.
Nairaland depends on Igbophobia for growth grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by tollyboy5(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
lolz I guess marriage would be what would make me travel to east in future thou I don't value that style what I like is get belle 4 me you don turn wife.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Kemi Olunloyo that mad woman is now your standard for what goes on in the mind of Yorubas abi? You don miss road. It is like saying Okorocha speaks the mind of all Igbo people.
Kemi knows that Igbo amaka
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

What dirty true love? When your brother on another thread was calling Igbo women leftovers for marrying outside their ethnic group, you never said anything. You're now coming here to preach rubbish gospel of one dirty true love. The hate your people have for Yoruba people is real but we are not bothered by it.
Preach love.
I am looking for a Yoruba girl to marry sef.
kiss kiss

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Nairaland depends on Igbophobia for growth grin
And Igbo people depend on Yorubaphobia for prosperity.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by honourhim: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
njoku10:
I don't really understand the Yoruba tribe, they say they Loving and accommodating tribe but when u ask their females if they will marry an Igbo man 99.9 percent will say God forbid. so my question to the Yoruba females in this forum is. why do u girls hate to marry/date an Igbo guys and u are always quick to say say it without thinking twice.

please I will love this post to be deleted , just this little question is causing harm than good, the moderator should as a matter of urgency do something about the hate in nairaland.

Oga its the same thing o. Stop wailing. Igbo girls do same to yoruba guys.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

And Igbo people depend on Yorubaphobia for prosperity.
Please when should I come and pay dowry for your sister.

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
tollyboy5:

lolz I guess marriage would be what would make me travel to east in future thou I don't value that style what I like is get belle 4 me you don turn wife.
Haba! Na him be say you go marry reach ten women. My brother, fear polygamy I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Vivere: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Preach love.
I am looking for a Yoruba girl to marry sef.
kiss kiss
Why? All the Chinasa, Obiageli, Nkemdilim, Nkiru, Onyi, Uche, Amara etc., don finish for your area?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vivere:

Why? All the Chinasa, Obiageli, Nkemdilim, Nkiru, Onyi, Uche, Amara etc., don finish for your area?
Why are you so intent on blocking true love cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze / Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / see Buhari and Jubril pictured together at an event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.