Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (26430 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
Why is life like this, God? this lady should have deleted marriage from her fantasy naa. That's a burden to the guy. for me, except the guy insists, the lady should have said no, considering workload for on the guy, and child bearing!
..I dont knw why everyone is quoting and insulting this guy,buh he actually raised some salient points..
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by moses93(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm sure her father is a billionaire. I trust IBO them
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by bobkezel(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Many people are mad but only the groom is roaming the streets. Happy madlife to the groom!
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by omostar: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
Why is life like this, God? this lady should have deleted marriage from her fantasy naa. That's a burden to the guy. for me, except the guy insists, the lady should have said no, considering workload for on the guy, and child bearing!

Not everyone is as shallow as you are. And for those saying money talks, it is absolutely possible he just likes her to the point of seeing beyond her disability. I know a similar couple and the woman is fantastic. After relating with her for some years, I even sometimes forget she is disabled when we are chatting.

2 Likes

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Sterope(f): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
We are going to revisit your comment when the happens to yousmiley
charlowsky:

2 Likes

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Chibabe1(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:

You need to shut the hell up sometimes.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by tochivitus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evablizin:
uhm why are you taking panadol on top another man's headache?

Wetin that one dey talk?
If not Because of respect I have for the gods I would have invoked Amadioha on his head.

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Aleora(f): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

But your parents still loves and provides for you even though they know you're mentally unstable and will never achieve anything in life
hahahahahahaha dis one killed me........jesus u get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by RealPMer(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
But your parents still loves and provides for you even though they know you're mentally unstable and will never achieve anything in life

Mehnn you blunt no be small
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Thylord(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Wow true love still exists. So beautiful.
there is nothing beautiful there please.lets be sincere for once. if you think it's beautiful when you want to marry look for a physically challenged man and marry.YOLO.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
theres a popular saying that goes thus: "if men were God".... probably this lady wouldn't b married. It teaches u a lesson, nobody is a waste
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by angelboy01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

The groom looks hypnotized and unhappy!

The bride is beautifully ugly and looks surprised she is getting married to such a confused man who doesn't seem to understand that, his life is just about to be crippled.

This kind of wedding will be full of mourners and sympathizers instead of jubilants.

This is a hopeless hope situation!

I can't wish them HML, because sadly happiness is going to be very far from them!

The man is going to start thinking soon that he made a terrible mistake and the woman is going to start thinking that she should not have accepted to marry him because she is a burden to him.

Wonders indeed shall never end!

You are so filled with evil and bitterness. Black minded people like you should be in the wild.

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Great is His holy name.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

The bride is beautifully ugly and looks surprised she is getting married to such a confused man who doesn't seem to understand that, his life is just about to be crippled.

This kind of wedding will be full of mourners and sympathizers instead of jubilants.

I can't wish them HML, because sadly happiness is going to be very far from them!

The man is going to start thinking soon that he made a terrible mistake and the woman is going to start thinking that she should not have accepted to marry him because she is a burden to him.

Typical comment of jobless nairalander.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:

You are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by delugajackson: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

You are a very sad man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by HMZi: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

NAIRALANDCS som1 just got schooled....choi,savage

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by ivolt: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

charlowsky:

You were once incapable of lifting your fingers, yet people
of intelligence and wisdom stood by you till you can stand on your own.
They probably are still responsible for your livelihood even though you
are actually a burden using your logic.

Even animals understand the value of shared responsibility and care.

2 Likes

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by magicminister: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
This website is just a sad representation of Nigeria.

Majority are poor, undereducated/illiterates and unemployed.
This is the reason i stopped tradinign words with most people here are just a product of poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:

my God !!!

I can't believe a human being wrote this!
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

so brutal,
lols

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by God2man(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

No! No! I disagree, haven't you heard of a hunchback lady getting healed after wedding?

Good things will happen after the wedding.

Are you God?

Please, wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
tochivitus:

Wetin that one dey talk?
If not Because of respect I have for the gods I would have invoked Amadioha on his head.
hahaha abeggi you,no do ooo.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Azam101: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

hahahaha u wicked oooo
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Jezzz..
Savage you are..
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Azam101: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
There is ability in every disabilities.

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Inspiring.All the best.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
magicminister:
This website is just a sad representation of Nigeria.

Majority are poor, undereducated/illiterates and unemployed.
This is the reason i stopped tradinign words with most people here are just a product of poverty of the mind.

Dirty kids have no opinion

Blah blah blah blah blah says the HIV infested uneducated donkey who patronizes prostitutes

An average not so well to do can feed and buy your father
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
There's a man for every woman.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Savage!!!!!
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by richyboi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:

Oh God I donate this guy in case we need to test lizard pox or even monkey pox

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / Delayed Virginity Causes Infertility. / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.