Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (26424 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
wow, I wish them happy married life.
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Chiefbuddle1: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
Why is life like this, God? this lady should have deleted marriage from her fantasy naa. That's a burden to the guy. for me, except the guy insists, the lady should have said no, considering workload for on the guy, and child bearing!
I don't know u Buh I hate u
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
charlowsky:
Why is life like this, God? this lady should have deleted marriage from her fantasy naa. That's a burden to the guy. for me, except the guy insists, the lady should have said no, considering workload for on the guy, and child bearing!
she deserves love more Dan u
Re: Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

But your parents still loves and provides for you even though they know you're mentally unstable and will never achieve anything in life
Jesus Christ! shocked Savagery of the year. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.