Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (7506 Views)

Is He Gay? / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Divay22:
He definitely is..
I have also had an encounter with a lez, funny thing is, they don't know dey look stupid..
Next time you see him and he does that, a strict warning won't be bad.
gist me
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2017
sunshineG:
Op the guy is gay..I have encountered them twice before

I could recall one of then was even licking his lips while he was asking me out.. trying to be seductive cheesy

Licking his lips with moustache and thick bear bear grin angry

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Diablo22(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yeah, he's definitely gay. Now you know what it feels like when men think they are toasting a girl
It's not the same thing....
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Oyebee91:
ode! !!!is that not a different case? ??or you would be happy if no guy approach you through your lifetime?
mumu, this is how some guys toast girls especially some broke ones with no home training.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by bigcee(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Finstar:
As a psychologist, I can authoratively say that op is gay. Yes, I can bet my two balls on that.
You want you bet balls you don't have. You better give yourself brain.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Kyle,i'm sorry but you look like one yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by FTrebirth(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yeah, he's definitely gay. Now you know what it feels like when men think they are toasting a girl lesbian
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by lollarj(f): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2017
OP you should get over it already. unless you got gay fantasies of yr own.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
its disgusting...if he took it any further, I won't mind hitting him badly angry
he Wants To Drive Deep Into Your Ass Till Shit comes Out
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
you Don Dey crush Abi undecided
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
you Don Dey crush Abi undecided
Pahdin?
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
Pahdin?
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Modelqwen(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

He's gay. run for ur dear life
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
he Wants To Drive Deep Into Your Ass Till Shit comes Out
#GROSS!

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

He's gay.
run for ur dear life
lol... You needed to see me running that wet evening grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
hmmm... cry

This is coming from you tahra...

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Lalas247(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Walks and quacks like a duck
My niqqa it is a duck.... ur ass is saved run from that guy grin
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
hmmm... cry

This is coming from you tahr a...
Do you remember that picture?cheesy Maybe the guy saw you that way.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
because I'm yet to be involved with sexual acts, then you call me gay tahra..

Then you're a lesbian too tongue
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
lol... She made another one too... Will upload it now, check it then mention me, so I can take it down...
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
because I'm yet to be involved with sexual acts, then you call me gay tahr a..

Then you're a lesbian too tongue
I didn't call you gay,you only look like one tongue.Okay.cheesy
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
I didn't call you gay,you only look like one tongue.Okay.cheesy
have you checked it?

Well, I'm not one tongue
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... She made another one too... Will upload it now, check it then mention me, so I can take it down...
Look atew!undecided I dey suspect you.cheesytongue
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
have you checked it?

Well, I'm not one tongue
How old is that sister of yours?
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
How old is that sister of yours?
lol... 20 smiley
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
Look atew!undecided I dey suspect you.cheesytongue
lol... Better stop your suspicions oo...

OK, gimme your address and imma come there and clear your doubts if you are ready too grin wink
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Oyebee91(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
mumu, this is how some guys toast girls especially some broke ones with no home training.
You should have been specific....that you feel irritated when broke guys toast you. wink
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Better stop your suspicions oo...

OK, gimme your address and imma come there and clear your doubts if you are ready too grin wink
My dad is a soldier.cheesycheesy
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Fadiga24(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2017
IamRaizo:
get loosed/careless with your girlfriend around me and see what happens...

Noted, Gaybriel grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
My dad is a soldier.cheesycheesy
lol... Ion mind baby kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.