Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (31038 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

E get who no dey talk these days?
All it takes is for them to be scorned. Don't share shìt with anyone ahbeg. Both girlfriends and boyfriends... angry
What I said to a boyfriend has never been used against me, ever!. Girls are the worst set of friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by hokafor(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is getting excited, I m the umpire here. Now I want to know the names of the married Randy pastors. Before I declare the Winer of this show of shame by two shameless prostitutes.Mr dwarf man u will agree with me that this prostitute has destroyed your personality if you have any. Now run for your life, because with this kind of a woman your lifespan will automatically be shorten by 90percent
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
What I said to a boyfriend has never been used against me, ever!. Girls are the worst set of friends.

LOL, but you be girl na...are you among the worst set of friends? grin

No girlfriend has done this to me though.
Maybe I have been lucky.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by SNOWBOI360(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
IDRWFB:
Hmm... Bitchcraftcy is real.
Don't trust people, not even your so called friends.
WOMANSELF NA WA FOR THEM OOOH #DISTRACTION
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
see my in-law I greet in-law in-law
Nwoke Nnokwa I greet you.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, but you be girl na...are you among the worst set of friends? grin

No girlfriend has done this to me though.
Maybe I have been lucky.
LOL, my own is...if a misunderstanding should ensure between us as friends, and you feel you don't want us to be friends then quietly mind your business and avoid me instead of bìtching around. The moment a friend starts bìtching around then she should know she just opened a can of cankerworms. grin
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
9japrof:
Newly wed Chairman of this madam who has been caught in the crossfire between these shepopotamuses have suffered.

This is what you get, when you go out of your way to marry slay Queens with no career but a banging body and a smelly pussy

9japrof:
Newly wed Chairman of this madam who has been caught in the crossfire between these shepopotamuses have suffered.

This is what you get, when you go out of your way to marry slay Queens with no career but a banging body and a smelly pussy

9japrof:

How u take know? Are u talking from experience?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by 400billionman: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL @child of God on the TL, scammer in real life.

...but I have noticed that thing. The way youths form familiarity with God on social media these days, then continue with their evil ways in their closets. It calls for concern.

They both have lots of skeleton in their cupboards.

Trying times for the husband, what a way to start his honeymoon. All because he married refurbished olosho.

Aunty, what is Olosho ?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by rossovu: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
A biish is a biish Andy time any day cheesy
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Mryacks: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
As simple as that..
mhizmeme:
OK, two hoes. one got married and the other one is jealous. please more 'yansh' opening
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Safiaa(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
I honestly just feel sorry for her husband. Their marriage will be over within a year, Sorry to say.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Desammyst(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL @child of God on the TL, scammer in real life.

...but I have noticed that thing. The way youths form familiarity with God on social media these days, then continue with their evil ways in their closets. It calls for concern.

As in eh, its even common among the female folks.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by majamajic(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
In all this mess, the only person i pity is the poor short guy that married one of these girls. Imagine all this kinda drama not even up to a month into your marriage. Terrible!

poor short guy.... but he managed to climb and get her pregnant.

fear short dark men !
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by nnokwa042(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nwoke Nnokwa I greet you.
I greet u too ogom nwanyi
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Kobicove(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Shameless people angry
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Eaugusta(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I tell you... I definitely can't tell a lady frd my secrets... Though I'm a good secret bearer... I'll never use one's secret against them
Why do u think u can't find anyone like you? Just pray to be lucky enough to meet someone like you just as I have been blessed with 3 wonderful female friends. It's 5years already and we are still rolling together, supporting each other in our own little capacity. I guess they are the last of their kinds
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Eaugusta:

Why do u think u can't find anyone like you? Just pray to be lucky enough to meet someone like you just as I have been blessed with 3 wonderful female friends. It's 5years already and we are still rolling together, supporting each other in our own little capacity. I guess they are the last of their kinds
You are indeed lucky.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Eaugusta(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You are indeed lucky.
I guess so because it've been wonderful these 5 years. We quarrel and settle highest 3 days, and most importantly, we pray together and for each other. Everyone is too busy for meaningless talk
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Icon79(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lesbian

O pari

Eaugusta:

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Eaugusta(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Icon79:
Lesbian

O pari

Don't get it twisted, one of us is already married with 2 kids. The beauty of it is that it's now a family affair
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Icon79(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good to know. Because the rate at which naija babes are going into gaydom these days makes my head spin shocked

O pari

Eaugusta:

Don't get it twisted, one of us is already married with 2 kids. The beauty of it is that it's now a family affair
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Bitches aint shit
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by tk4rd: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
This is why I don't do "Best Friends"..
U can imagine someone boasting with "having all my life secrets"..
Meehn.!!
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by 9japrof(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Kessykelly:

How u take know? Are u talking from experience?

Nigga if you only learn in life when its a personal experience, then be rest assured that you are not living yet, a whole lot of drama would still fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.