Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (34813 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by gbishman: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bless you Fash, that's the prayer of every father.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by fvckme(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fashanu.. . You need Postinor 2
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol @Soon oooo
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
Is this big deal?

great Lesson 4 u miss, stop be dependent on ur hustling bf.

get life mistress
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
A lot and they are younger than your daughter. Ki ni big deal?

Linda Ikeji started supporting her parents as a teenager so nothing special in your daughter footing your bill at 29 smiley

Bad belle. cheesy

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy
omooba969:

Bad belle. cheesy
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
See advertising

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by sod09(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
29 yo shocked
he should be proud grin grin
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
they look like boyfriend and girlfriend. that's what a father gets she. he plays fatherly role to his children and not some useless fathers we have in the society
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pavore9:
People tend to easily pick up bills of fathers who played fatherly roles in their lives. Picking up the bills of prodigal fathers requires a lot of preaching!
Hehehehehe. As funny as this sounds.., you are right.

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
half caste lomo[s][/s]
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
Is this big deal?

How many times have u paid bills on behalf of ur parents
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which day John Fashanu turn Billionaire?
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by andinyanga(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ofcourse! She pays your bills because you gave her the money to pay the bills grin my son is 10 years old and he does the same for me.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
What's new about it?I do more than this for him every month.BTW this shld be a lesson to those who careless about their parents.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by benjaminiyke(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
We understand the effort it takes to locate service providers for REPAIRS,RENOVATIONS ,HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICE,PERSONAL NEEDS etc especially when requiring an emergency service(s) or even in situation whereby your trusted service providers disappoint you in desperate needs /critical situations, therefore we have provided a platform www.smintegratedservices.com, a platform that can meet all your needs without the stress of searching for service provider's or the worries of disappointment, with a single call or request log all your services will be met at your required date and time most assuredly your service's will be rendered before the agreed payment is made as part of our policy to ensure customers satisfaction ... for any enquiry call 09068848366 or visit www.smintegratedservices.com to see our listed services. WE BRING THE SERVICE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.....
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
I started taking care of my dad at 15 till date.

It's good to have caring kids

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by benedictac(f): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
comshots:
How is John fashanu a billionaire?
That's not the koko. The koko is that his daughter pays the bills
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by eyeon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
She only paid for that meal and he's talking as if she's been a major bread winner for her rich family.
Nawa o.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
LMAyedun:
Abeg! U get her number?
I dey find wife.

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by ginggerxy: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
sexymoma:
You paid the bills before she started paying the bills
To God who made me, i can't do it for my dad... he nor train me. angry
Chai sowi
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
A lot and they are younger than your daughter. Ki ni big deal?

Linda Ikeji started supporting her parents as a teenager so nothing special in your daughter footing your bill at 29 smiley

he is just telling the guys out there that she is still single that is all.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by belindar: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
This guy is crazy, firstly he is not a billionaire. Secondly, I know lots of my friends that have been doing these for long including myself. As a grown up man or woman, if you go out with your parent you must foot the bill. So what is so spectacular about what her daughter did? Anyway maybe The he goat never foot the bill of his parents before. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
presholala:
before tagbo died... I gave him my last Bleep.... I'm outta bleeps man
Must you announce your promiscous lifestyle? We know you already oloooosho.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
sexymoma:
You paid the bills before she started paying the bills
To God who made me, i can't do it for my dad... he nor train me. angry
because you were a stubborn pikin or he was a drunk or your mama carry your belle run? There must be a reason for his behavior.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
I can do that for my dad.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by addictiv(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
comshots:
How is John fashanu a billionaire?
guess who is a big shareholder in DSTV and SPAR Nigeria?
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deo1986:
Must you announce your promiscous lifestyle? We know you already oloooosho.

your understanding is paining you
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by ensamy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
So because she paid for that agege bread, egg and pepper , e don be big achievement mchweeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! / Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup / Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.