Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (34814 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pavore9:
People tend to easily pick up bills of fathers who played fatherly roles in their lives. Picking up the bills of prodigal fathers requires a lot of preaching!
Sincerely you just spoke my mind . I still find it hard to converse with my dad let alone spending money on him. It has affected me psycholigically. I get angry at idle men grin
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
AirstarKane:

Sincerely you just spoke my mind . I still find it hard to converse with my dad let alone spending money on him. It has affected me psycholigically. I get angry at idle men grin

There was no bonding between you two from your younger days and fathers who ignore emotionally bonding with their children from their tender years always feel isolated in their old age as it is difficult for the children to bond with him in their adulthood as moreover they have become independent of him.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pavore9:

There was no bonding between you two from your younger days and fathers who ignore emotionally bonding with their children from their tender years always feel isolated in their old age as it is difficult for the children to bond with him in their adulthood as moreover they have become independent of him.
It was more of a dictatorship relatioship and wasnt contributing financially. Recently,he tried to reach out but the effect plays back in my head . I just smile cos o have forgiven him for a whole lot but then i just dony want to have anything to do with him. If i had my way,i will do wedding without him.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
AirstarKane:

It was more of a dictatorship relatioship and wasnt contributing financially. Recently,he tried to reach out but the effect plays back in my head . I just smile cos o have forgiven him for a whole lot but then i just dony want to have anything to do with him. If i had my way,i will do wedding without him.

He applied the authoritarian/uninvolved parenting styles which involved too much control, minimal support and not being bothered how the children are coping. children under such tend to grow up resenting such parent. They transit from fearing such parent to being angry at them and some resolve into indifference.

Such parent when they realize that the children are no longer under their control, loss of power and isolation makes them want to reconnect!

I recall way back during my psychology of parenting class, a classmate shared that she did not attend her father's burial because of the strained relationship she had with him from childhood.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by shabalistic: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
If she pays the bill thats good, but a father don't need to announce that to the world as many before her have been doing that and many after her still does.
If he is still a billionaire why the messy rumor that he his owing a lot of people especially the one that involves the sales of land and property recently.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by shabalistic: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
presholala:
before tagbo died... I gave him my last fvck.... I'm outta fvcks man.
Respect the dead
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Now tell me, how does that affect the poor health status of dehari abi buhari

U are playing with DSS
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
comshots:
How is John fashanu a billionaire?

Nothing chima no go hear for this niaraland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! / Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup / Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.