Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! (831 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Here Are 12 Weird Reasons Why You Are Gaining Weight Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! by kindklemz(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Why am I losing weight so fast without trying? As far as I know, I am eating well and I am not trying to lose weight but I have been noticing a sharp fall in my weight. Each day that comes I see myself losing more and more weight without ever trying to.

The above description fits your situation as everyone around you is beginning to voice out how much weight you have been shedding recently, some might even comment how effective the weight loss pills you are taking is. But unknown to many, your losing weight is not as a result of conscientious efforts from your part.

While many people are spending lots of resources just to get rid of the extra pounds hanging around their waistline, others are seriously lamenting how much weight they have shed within a defined period of time without trying to, a case of different strokes for different folks.

Generally, Doctors agree that shedding some few pounds once in a while might not really be something to be worried about as it could be a direct or indirect result of minor psychological or other changes within or outside the body.

Like I have mentioned earlier, other people would give anything to shed some extra fat off their bodies as evident in how huge the weight loss industry is but when one began to notice a sharp fall in one’s weight without trying, and without a change in your diet and activity, it becomes a cause to worry and you should consider seeing a Doctor especially if you lost about 5% of your weight without trying within 6-12 months period, so says Ann Rentoumis Cappola,MD,SCM, an endocrinologist and professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

Experts agree it is normal to shed some few pounds after some unfavorable factors like a change of jobs, bereavement, change of environment like moving into a new home because of the stress that comes from moving things and maybe change of weather.

More...
Source:https://greenworldfriends.com/why-am-i-losing-weight-so-fast-6-weird-reasons-why-you-are-losing-weight-fast
Re: Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! by Taich(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2018
kindklemz:

Why am I losing weight so fast without trying? As far as I know, I am eating well and I am not trying to lose weight but I have been noticing a sharp fall in my weight. Each day that comes I see myself losing more and more weight without ever trying to.

The above description fits your situation as everyone around you is beginning to voice out how much weight you have been shedding recently, some might even comment how effective the weight loss pills you are taking is. But unknown to many, your losing weight is not as a result of conscientious efforts from your part.

While many people are spending lots of resources just to get rid of the extra pounds hanging around their waistline, others are seriously lamenting how much weight they have shed within a defined period of time without trying to, a case of different strokes for different folks.

Generally, Doctors agree that shedding some few pounds once in a while might not really be something to be worried about as it could be a direct or indirect result of minor psychological or other changes within or outside the body.

Like I have mentioned earlier, other people would give anything to shed some extra fat off their bodies as evident in how huge the weight loss industry is but when one began to notice a sharp fall in one’s weight without trying, and without a change in your diet and activity, it becomes a cause to worry and you should consider seeing a Doctor especially if you lost about 5% of your weight without trying within 6-12 months period, so says Ann Rentoumis Cappola,MD,SCM, an endocrinologist and professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

Experts agree it is normal to shed some few pounds after some unfavorable factors like a change of jobs, bereavement, change of environment like moving into a new home because of the stress that comes from moving things and maybe change of weather.

More...
Source:https://greenworldfriends.com/why-am-i-losing-weight-so-fast-6-weird-reasons-why-you-are-losing-weight-fast
kindklemz:

More...

Please I need to speak with you.
Re: Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! by kindklemz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Taich:

Please I need to speak with you.

You can contact me easily on
Clemsy4@gmail.com
Re: Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! by Taich(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
kindklemz:

You can contact me easily on
Clemsy4@gmail.com

Thanks. I already sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Losing Weight Fast Without Trying-here Are 6 Weird Reasons You Are Losing Weigh! by kindklemz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Taich:

Thanks. I already sent you a mail.

Sorry, I didn't get your mail.

(1) (Reply)

3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH / Fifteen Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.