Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? (8175 Views)

Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures) / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Kimcutie: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
I was goofing around then I stumbled on this...

before EBUTE METTA?
Before the fame?

Even before Adesuwa?

BANKY W was actually on nairaland and he used to paste his music videos here too? You can verify with the dates, 2008.

Anything can happen in life though, just believe!

No long story, see his profile....

https://www.nairaland.com/bankyw1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun... How many other celebrities do we have on here?

PS: Just stumbled on ELDEE THE DON (may be a parody account)
https://www.nairaland.com/eldee

//Not my writing grin

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
I wish Airforceone can also focus..

BankyW (Upcoming as at 2007) had just 6 posts to his name before his fame, and all of them were towards promoting his music.

Airforce1 (upcoming) has 89,000 posts, and all of them are showing us his fresh lips, fine house and fine legs.

Spot the difference!!

The first rule of success (Like I read ooo cheesy) is to have a Target! Keep firing from all angle, one of your shots might be the killer!!

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Omo na true oh! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
He uploaded his pic in 2012 but his last seen was 2009.. hmm seun and mynd44 and lalasticlala how is that possible?

35 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Florblu(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

BankyW (Upcoming as at 2007) had just 6 posts to his name before his fame, and all of them were towards promoting his music.

Airforce1 (upcoming) has 89,000 posts, and all of them are showing us his fresh lips, fine house and fine legs.

Spot the difference!!

Airforce is not destined to blow outside Nairaland grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

Airforce is not destined to blow outside Nairaland

Are you his God?

*Gives her a hot slap Kiss*

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Spot the difference!!
Very true bro.. Taking a look at both banky and eldees handle, they both were active members in the music section, that goes to shows how serious and focus they were.. Unlike airforce one that has become a troll in romanceland...

25 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by medexico(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
He was last seen in 2009 but uploaded the profile picture in 2012......
Hmmmn
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Lordygram:
Very true bro.. Taking a look at both banky and eldees handle, they both were active members in the music section, that goes to shows how serious and focus they were.. Unlike airforce one that has become a troll in romanceland...

Most people think that Romanceland is the real deal.

Looking at the Demographics, we have 95% assholes lurking round the section, 3% brokeasses and 2% Reasonable fellows.

How do you expect a section filled with 95% assholes to help your Music career?

Airforce1 has to just restructure (like Nigeria)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Roon9(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
You'all better start taking notice of me. I'm about to blow up
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Roon9(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Most people think that Romanceland is the real deal.

Looking at the Demographics, we have 95% assholes lurking round the section, 3% brokeasses and 2% Reasonable fellows.

How do you expect a section filled with 95% assholes to help your Music career?

Airforce1 has to just restructure (like Nigeria)
Modified: you sucking up to him too much I began to wonder

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Roon9:

This is a pseudo account peeps! Airforce1 and Biafranbushboy are one and the same

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Horlohlah: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2017
If to sey the way people dey call me out na so I get paid , by now I woulda been richer than E-Money cheesy grin cheesy grin

I got lots up my sleeves .. just waiting for the right time to shoot .

Thanks to all those who still believes in me.

Yours Truly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by HelenBee(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2017
He might still be a Nairalander,maybe with a secret monicker.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
If to sey the way people dey call me out na so I get paid , by now I woulda been richer than E-Money cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yours Truly.

One day, you go blow.

Focus
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Dasherz(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Yours Truly.
there's nothing like the right time when it comes to shooting you just keep firing till you get the right shot

10 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce1 u have to focus on your career.all this one wey u dey upload pictures dey show us lips,legs,hand and butt and dey brag on how dem better pass gehls own for here don do.look at banky w.now its ur turn.enuf of ur butt and lips pixscheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
You Guys Should Watch Out For Me... Save This Comment
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by eezeribe(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
And they chose to leave,but remained active on Instagram,twitter, Facebook,snapchat.... etc
When will Nigerians learn to 'appreciate' made in Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Safiaa(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Spot the difference!!
Airforce, please you can hear? You're not getting any younger. You're already in your late 20s. Buckle up. One thing you can never get back in life is time, and right now you're wasting it. Let people look at your life and career and realise that God is real. You can have the last laugh, but it's all in your power.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Dillusionist(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Spot the difference!!
hahahagrin
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Dillusionist(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
You Guys Should Watch Out For Me... Save This Comment
up coming artist too shocked
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
up coming artist too shocked
i Dey crase? Writer and Upcoming Film Director

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Dillusionist(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
i Dey crase? Writer and Upcoming Film Director
wow!!cool,more grace

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by olaleks007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lordygram:
He uploaded his pic in 2012 but his last seen was 2009.. hmm seun and mynd44 and lalasticlala how is that possible?

Oya the 3 of u raise up ur hand

Start confessing
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by valgbo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BluntBoy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
I heard that Korede Bello used to be here too. I am sure many of the new ones were once active here.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Airforce, please you can hear? You're not getting any younger. You're already in your late 20s. Buckle up. One thing you can never get back in life is time, and right now you're wasting it. Let people look at your life and career and realise that God is real. You can have the last laugh, but it's all in your power.

Yo! Sounding like my pastor. Keep it up.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
wow!!cool,more grace
wink THANKS BABE cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin grin
BiafranBushBoy:

Spot the difference!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.