Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? (8210 Views)

Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures) / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pasuma was once here undecided

He was one of my followers
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
BiafranBushBoy:

Your signature makes me think something about you...

This is my perception.

It took me a while to figure out a response for you. SMH
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by MizMyColi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
I see folks dishing advice upandan like they really care.

Pfffttt

Talk of herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
As at 2008, look at how organised his write up was.
This is 2017, a graduate will be typing rubbish that someone can't read.

E.g "u sound xo stupid, am nt tukin 2 u. Xo mynd ur buxinex, u dump swine"

Lord help our youths.

No one noticed Eldee.

2008 English! Is it any different from that of 2017?

Anyone who types in such a manner isn't learned...

That leads to my question,

What is Eldee?
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
musicwriter:
There's no Nigerian celebrity or politician that's not on Nairaland as a member or at least a guest. In fact, any Nigerian that use Google twice a week knows Nairaland, cause Google will always refer you to nairaland.com.
you did the census?
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by HeWrites(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Me too go Turn Celebrity

SAVE MY COMMENT grin
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Fxwarrior: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

Airforce is not destined to blow outside Nairaland grin grin grin grin

Would you be my lover, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes
If you wan be my lover let me know..

Dope song from him. I dedicate it to you.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

2008 English! Is it any different from that of 2017?

Anyone who types in such a manner isn't learned...

That leads to my question,

What is Eldee?

You know all the useless shorthand writing became popular when social media and smartphones came out. It seemed to be a trendy way to write. Some people repented from it, some are still stuck in their old ways, some never had anything to do with it.

Eldee is a Nigerian musician, was a rapper. Trybe record I think, can't really remember now. You don't know him?
His comment is on that Banky's thread.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by daveP(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
MizMyColi:
I see folks dishing advice upandan like they really care.

Pfffttt

Talk of herd mentality.
BRed, miss kedike, and toyo baby, dammz krane, dbanj all seem like nairalanders. their back and forth acts is my only proof.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you his God?
*Gives her a hot slap Kiss*
u dey kiss man?
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

You know all the useless shorthand writing became popular when social media and smartphones came out. It seemed to be a trendy way to write. Some people repented from it, some are still stuck in their old ways, some never had anything to do with it.

Eldee is a Nigerian musician, was a rapper. Trybe record I think, can't really remember now. You don't know him?

Nice explanation. I am not music savvy. Guess he is made now.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
armylord:
u dey kiss man?

smiles...
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Chommieblaq(f): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Most people think that Romanceland is the real deal.

Looking at the Demographics, we have 95% assholes lurking round the section, 3% brokeasses and 2% Reasonable fellows.

How do you expect a section filled with 95% assholes to help your Music career?

Airforce1 has to just restructure (like Nigeria)

grin grin grin
Bros you are bleeding blunt. Funny but true though.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by SingleDaddy: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
I know them all, even the active ones
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by hanassholesolo: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
I read his post, he's geniuely a good person. Not even a single insult (this isn't why i called him a genuine person, but how he handled the ebute meta issue)

Also, He seems to like 50cent alot for some reason. I noticed alot of people were calm during that era. Were the youths more disciplined or what? Something grand definately happened because todays youth are f#cking mental (me included)

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
EmperorLee:

One day, you go blow.

Focus
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kimcutie
This is really a lovely discovery
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Kimcutie
This is really a lovely discovery

Kimcutie, actually copied this thread verbatim. So obviously, the discovery was not hers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4109771/know-banky-w-nairalander

She has a great copying talent without crediting. Couldn't even be creative with words. Sighs!
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kimcutie:

PS: Just stumbled on ELDEE THE DON (may be a parody account)
https://www.nairaland.com/eldee

//Not my writing grin
This guy is not the real eldee grin
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Kimcutie: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Prec1ous:

Kimcutie, actually copied this thread verbatim. So obviously, the discovery was not hers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4109771/know-banky-w-nairalander

She has a great copying talent without crediting. Couldn't even be creative with words. Sighs!

Not my writing dude, and moreover I no be girl angry
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kimcutie:

Not my writing dude, and moreover I no be girl angry
You should have mentioned the writer, you just copied the whole thing like a dummy.

Or do you think, saying it's not your will suffice? Learn the ethics of the internet and it may even save you from a future plagiarism issue.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by MizMyColi(f): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
daveP:
BRed, miss kedike, and toyo baby, dammz krane, dbanj all seem like nairalanders. their back and forth acts is my only proof.

Lol
Even a former MBGN is rumored to be among us.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by player007(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Kimcutie This is really a lovely discovery
Sisterly. How levels na?
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Nobodys(f): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2017
hmm i doubt he was actually the one.. What do i even know sef
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by DavidEsq(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
If to sey the way people dey call me out na so I get paid , by now I woulda been richer than E-Money cheesy grin cheesy grin

I got lots up my sleeves .. just waiting for the right time to shoot .

Thanks to all those who still believes in me.

Yours Truly.
U say wetin?

Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by DavidEsq(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:
I read his post, he's geniuely a good person. Not even a single insult (this isn't why i called him a genuine person, but how he handled the ebute meta issue)

Also, He seems to like 50cent alot for some reason. I noticed alot of people were calm during that era. Were the youths more disciplined or what? Something grand definately happened because todays youth are f#cking mental (me included)
End time youths
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by DavidEsq(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Dat guy doesn't know Eldee. Chai! And dey wld be sharpening mouth with their elders on NL.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by Kimcutie: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Prec1ous:

You should have mentioned the writer, you just copied the whole thing like a dummy.

Or do you think, saying it's not your will suffice? Learn the ethics of the internet and it may even save you from a future plagiarism issue.
Ok.
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Chommieblaq:

grin grin grin
Bros you are bleeding blunt. Funny but true though.

Smiles. How you doing?
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Dat guy doesn't know Eldee. Chai! And dey wld be sharpening mouth with their elders on NL.

Keep shut MR. Elder. Now answer the question below, let's know your proficiency level in all subjects.

Tell me a popular quote associated with Jordan Belfort

I have no interest in Music, how does it connect with age?

Seems you are among the 95% in the demographics I quoted
Re: Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? by DavidEsq(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Keep shut MR. Elder. Now answer the question below, let's know your proficiency level in all subjects.

Tell me a popular quote associated with Jordan Belfort

I have no interest in Music, how does it connect with age?

Seems you are among the 95% in the demographics I quoted
Typical of dem hairy-legged chest beaters. If u put as much energy in ur "music", as u put in changing ur monikers, u 4 din blow, ah swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz / Please Is This Rape? / 7 Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.