Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (9990 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Jacksonomoojo83(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Well... 16yrs babe get mind to bring boyfriend come house !... hmmm what have life become these days ... well I know mum won't do such but if they do then don't put the blame on them, how about the boy wey nor get regard for e own mama...
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fake forged story aimed at attracting traffic to a dying blog.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
luminouz:

Why u so bitter these days?
Someone hurt u??
Lol that's funny? Do I sound bitter? That's interesting. grin
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Sadunky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
You just have to control yourself, it hasn't gotten for you to kill yourself, such is life. I advice you to stay still and hopenforntge best. As for your mum, she is still your mum.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol that's funny? Do I sound bitter? That's interesting. grin

Lmaoooo
Yeah...u been like DAT for some time now!!!
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by pu7pl3(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2017
see all these jezebels of romance section expressing shock at the girls age like they werent doing worse things when they were younger

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by DavidEsq(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
Fake news.... Them sell fake paper for una, una dey buy, chai!
I tire o. Wia is the screen shot of the Facebook post. #Ourmumudondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by iammaKING(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2017
For the fact that you are 16, and your mother is 33, speaks volume of the kinda mother you have,that is if at all this story is true ... My Dear, you can't do anything but to move on with your life.. Just that,you are too young to go through such heartbreak.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Lagbaja01(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2017
16-33=17...she gave birth to you at 17 abi? well your mother did what she knows how to do best...on a serious note, your story is as fake as you.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
hmm..pic of your boyfrnd and mother as proof
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by DONFASZY(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Pls com to lagos?

I will teach u a lesson

50 stroke of kain

What's ur results in sch

U mate are doing dere Masters

U n ur mum r LovePeddler
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by 48noble(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Do a DNA test I doubt that woman is really your mother.

I know parents are usually the one that disown kids but in this case disown your mama sharp sharp......if she can betrayed you like this she can also kill you in your sleep.

As for the bf who cares he's just another Di..ck he can swift to the side. Let him bounce.

ur mother wants to have her share of d fynboi b4 he finally dumps u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.