Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83742 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by darkhorizon: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
policy12:

Bros ur gif is not working just like mine, it appear like a still pics is there a way out?

You are using Opera Mini, use UC or Chrome.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Dem don come with fake list oooh

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:
Lol....Eko City Magazine? Someone will just sit in one corner and start conjuring nonsense.

We know the real estate developers naa...It's not by making noise o. You build,we buy!
Hehehehe, so you did not build again, na buy you dey buy now.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
enugu419:

The number of Yorubas that live in them?
I understand how hard it is for you lots to finally get your lies open.....all these landlord bullshit you've been claiming na lie. If Yorubas start debunking your lies, una go cry for this NL.
Yorubas are just very laid back and quiet.
We are very laid back and quiet with achievements.(thats the truth) they are the noise makers. grin Once they own a BQ in lagos dem don turn lagosians..The yoruba language is now universal and they think they are doing us... grin grin grin..We should respect each others culture and region not one tribe coming up to claim a land that isnt theirs all because of greed and self pride.Time will tell.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Their is a big difference between developers and Buyers (owners)
You can get allocation and build from the government.
But who buys those properties? go and ask.
Dey don shift goal post from building to buying. Poto people, I hail you people o.

17 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
wristbangle:

This is the reason why your clans would remain 3rd class citizens in this country with your arrogant and overbloated behaviour. Other tribes are also huge investors in the state but u would never hear them chestbeating like useless orangutan. Are u guys synonymous with gorilla gregorian behaviour?
egbon,na serious inferiority complex plaguing that race.walahi!

21 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Omofunaab2: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pidginwhisper:

Tnx much baba..if I wan use another gif nko? grin grin

Na d url u go copy.. .. u go com add [img] for front and [/img] for back of the link. .. then you post am

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by janykute: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Where were you when your brothers were busy calling Yorubas lazy people, claiming our lands now belong to them?

Or don't you think your brothers calling lagos a no man's land is an insult to all yorubas?
Was it your brothers that called Lagos no man's land or your lagoon Oba?
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Basic123:

egbon,na serious inferiority complex plaguing that race.walahi!

Honestly bro, I just have to refrain of recent to watch how these P/I crews ooze nonsense but some nonsense cannot be taken lightly.

Please who have any tangible information on cost of acquiring land @ Ibeju lekki?

14 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Pidginwhisper: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Na d url u go copy.. .. u go com add [img] for front and [/img] for back of the link. .. then you post am
tnx baba.. the site to get gif nko grin grin
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Omofunaab2: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
janykute:

Was it your brothers that called Lagos no man's land or your lagoon Oba?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/24/stop-referring-lagos-no-mans-land-akiolu-okunnu-osoba-warn/

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by enugu419: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

We are very laid back and quiet with achievements.(thats the truth) they are the noise makers. grin Once they own a BQ in lagos dem don turn lagosians..The yoruba language is now universal and they think they are doing us... grin grin grin..We should respect each others culture and region not one tribe coming up to claim a land that isnt theirs all because of greed and self pride.Time will tell.

How I wish we can respect each other in our own diff republics
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Omofunaab2: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
tnx baba.. the site to get gif nko grin grin

I'm not the one creating these gifs.

Na my Oga Jetleeee dey create am

6 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:
And not a single Jewish "Developer of nations" on the entire list of 30 largest developers of Lagos state, even though they claim to own 99.8967777654% of Lagos.. cheesy

Yes na , nna eh! These Afonjas can lie- we Flattinoes are the owners of Lagos. We have bought everything there and pushed Afonjas into the Badagry-Ajarra creek and Ogun river.
The list if very FAKE because it is not filled with Chukwus, Chis and Okoros.

Finally, when we get our Beerfraud, we will carry our properties and the whole of Lagos inside Ekene Diri Chukwu and Peace Mass and go offload everything in IsialaNgwa and Enugu Ezike. grin

Abeg shift my brother, let me faint beside you. shocked

Shuku Alakoba Kerewawa be praised. Iseeeeeee! grin

Guy, honestly I almost shit for my pata while laughing after reading this. loooolz

you are fucking funny

7 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
cashlurd:
No matter how authentic the list may or may not be....Those listed above build those estates and how many Yoruba people live in them?? Most are habited by igbos(fact).

Yinmu. Yeah, and that's why you people are always complaining about Yoruba landlords refusing to rent out houses to you lots in the same Lagos? Dem use lie swear for una? Just the other day a Yoruba lady I know had to stand-in for an Igbo lady friend in this same Lagos coz all the landlords she approached refused to rent out apartments to her. You people are hopeless and incorrigible liars. Smh.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:
And not a single Jewish "Developer of nations" on the entire list of 30 largest developers of Lagos state, even though they claim to own 99.8967777654% of Lagos.. cheesy

Yes na , nna eh! These Afonjas can lie- we Flattinoes are the owners of Lagos. We have bought everything there and pushed Afonjas into the Badagry-Ajarra creek and Ogun river.
The list if very FAKE because it is not filled with Chukwus, Chis and Okoros.

Finally, when we get our Beerfraud, we will carry our properties and the whole of Lagos inside Ekene Diri Chukwu and Peace Mass and go offload everything in IsialaNgwa and Enugu Ezike. grin

Abeg shift my brother, let me faint beside you. shocked

Shuku Alakoba Kerewawa be praised. Iseeeeeee! grin
Guy, honestly I almost shit for my pata while laughing after reading this. loooolz

you are fucking funny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by KemjikaEme: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Basic123:

Serously !,their chest beat has reduced.

Yorubas and fact&figure are like 5&6.

Hausa fulani never shout they developed lagos despite the fact that they contributed more than igbo because empty chestbeat is not in their blood.if the current hausa fulani woman who is the deputy UN Secretary General is to be Igbo may be like ngozi iweala the whole social media will have gone agog with chestbeat of "we are the best and blessed race on earth" "we are from isreal" grin
Jesu! How does Hausa/Fulani contribute to Nigeria than Igbos?
Sports? Entertainment? Business? Academics? Progressive lifestyle? Innovation and industry? How?
Honestly i don't understand the mentality of some Nigerians.
Do expect Hausa/fulani to make noise over a UN appointment when 4 Igbo women have reached the apex level in Worldbank?
This sort of hatred is extraordinary!
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Afonjas looking for ways to discredit igbo developement s in Lagos since1900
So in Ur warped mind this figures that is only based on Lagos island n is not even upto 3 % of lands on thé island is Ur statistic for who developed Lagos .
A list written by an afonja .......
What happened to festac,okoko ,isolo amuwo odofin banana island where my sis linda ikeji lives,sattelite town surulere,ago palace way ,ilasa,ikotun ejigbo ,magodo badagry maryland, aspamdam.alaba international n thé rest of them ......
If u Like kill urselves it wud not take away the fact that igbos have bought over Lagos. grin grin
Even Ur northern masters wud attest to this grin grin

Igbos built FESAC too? looool Magodo, Ilasa? lol I give up.
Do you people even know the difference between developing a place and renting a one room and Parlor somewhere to squat with 20 other eastern rats? cheesy
As for Banana Island, lol it's like You Igbos only started knowing there was a place called Banana Island in Lagos since Linda started living there. lol that is the problem with you people. You guyz can boast with something you only own 2% of, smh.
of course in the mind of the average Akpu gobbler, Linda is the only one living in the whole of Banana island. cheesy

In Alaba you Igbos are customary tenants to the Yorubas... It is called Alaba and not Umuechem for a reason.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Lloydfolarin: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I'm not surprised at all....

We have said it before, "Lagos get owners, E no be no man's land "

The real owners of lagos are Yorubas and we are the largest Nigerian investors and contributors to the development of lagos

Whether a Yoruba man from Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Benin Republic, Togo and Brazil, dey claim lagos, E no suppose concern Pigs and idiots

This is not to say that we don't appreciate the contributions of gala and fanyogo hawkers from Potor land to the development of lagos.

Eko Oni baje

You are very wicked my brother grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by kenex4ever(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Khd95:
jesssssuuu funkeeee

so no names like" chief chukwudeli ifeanyichukwu" on the list

NCA reject this list in its whole entirety,habbba no single developer on the list..we cant gree
this one na ogbomoso list, the OP most likely prepared this list from where him dey toilet inside bush for ogbomoso.

Afonja just trying too hard to make it seem they built lagos by themselves, try again later.
Even this afonja wey i dey quote probably dey live for face me i face u for ajegunle.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Afonjas looking for ways to discredit igbo developement s in Lagos since1900
So in Ur warped mind this figures that is only based on Lagos island n is not even upto 3 % of lands on thé island is Ur statistic for who developed Lagos .
A list written by an afonja .......
What happened to festac,okoko ,isolo amuwo odofin banana island where my sis linda ikeji lives,sattelite town surulere,ago palace way ,ilasa,ikotun ejigbo ,magodo badagry maryland, aspamdam.alaba international n thé rest of them ......
If u Like kill urselves it wud not take away the fact that igbos have bought over Lagos. grin grin
Even Ur northern masters wud attest to this grin grin
grin. My man, my man. Na buy you dey buy again, I thought you people developed Lagos na hahahahaha

19 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Pidginwhisper: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I'm not the one creating these gifs.

Na my Oga Jetleeee dey create am
tnx baami, you don try for me grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Stingman: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

You are very wicked my brother grin grin grin

Which wicked...who fit afford to live even in those properties...see

Eko Atlantic Gets First Occupant as ABC Orjiako Acquires Afren Tower
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:
this one na ogbomoso list, the OP most likely prepared this list from where him dey toilet inside bush for ogbomoso.

Afonja just trying too hard to make it seem they built lagos by themselves, try again later.
Even this afonja wey i dey quote probably dey live for face me i face u for ajegunle.

lol Yorubas have left the slums of Ajegunle exclusively for Igbos and Some SS people.
lol, we started it, but you people came and ruined it....so we left it for you people and went to better areas.

We Yorubas don't like living in a place with too many Igbos, although we don't mind the SS tribes like Edos, Urhobos, itsekiris and Calabars. Observe and you will notice it too.

18 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Holy mackerel! Never thought this thread would make FP.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I for add spice to my comment nah

10 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
Leez:

hwfr ilorin
wen will it stop being an emirategrin grin
now get back to dat gambari slave zone u were tryna escape from
[/s]Boring. Trying to deviate from topic.

9 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Lloydfolarin: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

Which wicked...who fit afford to live even in those properties...see

Eko Atlantic Gets First Occupant as ABC Orjiako Acquires Afren Tower
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/

Acquire in business terms doesn't mean he is the owner. He is renting the building while the building belong to Chougary

17 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Stingman: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

lol Yorubas have left the slums of Ajegunle exclusively for Igbos and Some SS people.
lol, we started it, but you people came and ruined it....so we left it for you people and went to better areas.

We Yorubas don't like living in a place with too many Igbos. observe and you will notice it too.

You will weep if you take statistics of those living in those properties in your better areas. I am form SS and five of my family members own and live on their properties in Lekki...

3 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
No be small developers.
You guys should free them na. Even though we all know it's the other way round buh at times this kind of news is needed to sooth the insecure nerve of some group of people. atleast this can do the consolation cheesy grin grin
Someone is ovulating. Lol
she's never even been to Lagos. kpele
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Stingman: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Acquire in business terms doesn't mean he is the owner. He is renting the building while the building belong to Chougary

Can you afford to rent?
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by policy12: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
darkhorizon:

You are using Opera Mini, use UC or Chrome.

Thank you, I mean after I saved it in my gallery and I want to use it for some other issue I do notice it will not appear as gif but as still image. Pls I am using UC browser.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by bakynes(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Basic123:

Abi ooo

Before lagos,yoruba people single handedly built the west african largest city IBADAN in their interland.I read it somewhere that ibadan was the only niger area society described as city by flora shaw,lord lugard wife,when she stepped on niger area soil.so,building something greater than Ibadan beside atlantic ocean will not be difficult for them!
Pre-colonial era, there was just two cities in Africa, Cario and Ibadan the only two cities, the colonialist met in Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.