Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) (1271 Views)

Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by enunlewa: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
A former teacher in Anambra state, Chidi Obioha and one of his former students, Nzube Nwokeji will be getting married in Imo state next Saturday, October 21st. Nzube shared their love story on her Facebook wall. Read below ...

'To God be the glory, who made this possible.
It all started 6 years ago when we met each other as a teacher and student in SS 3. Little did I know that life has a bigger plan and future for us.
After my SSCE in 2010, as I was about leaving secondary school, he got another job and moved, but he dropped his phone number on my biology note Photos: Former teacher set to marry one of his former students in Imo? to enable me reach him anytime for academic assistance in pursuit of my university degree program.
Subsequently, he helped me in gaining admission in Uniport, starting from purchase of Jamb form to writing of post UTME. We started dating officially during my year one(2nd semester), and as God may have it, we connected to each other physically and spiritually so passionately.
He inspired me, supported me, encouraged me and gave me every reason to study hard and make good grades when I was in the University.
No time to pen down all the memories we have shared in the past 6 years. God and true love has bound us together bringing us together as husband and wife on 21st October 2017.
In him we started, in him we shall continue.
Let the count down begin.........'

Gists Via http://www.gistmore.com/photos-former-teacher-set-marry-one-former-students-imo

1 Like

Re: Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is super story.. HML in advance. Me too go love
Re: Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by elkon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmirthd1:
This is super story.. HML in advance. Me too go love
wink you sure..me too go love ....What are we waiting for .. drop me ur digit
Re: Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by H2Ossss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmmm.... That girl I collect her number when I dey teach during youth service... Make I call her sef
Re: Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is one cool pre wedding shots i've ever seen..
Re: Former Teacher Set To Marry One Of His Former Students In Imo (photos) by SingleDaddy: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
When I get that Azz, I will lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. / Relationship Tips You Must Know Before Committing Yourself To Someone / This Girl Unblock Me.and Followed Me Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.