Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

About Last Night With Her. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Last Night With Her. (photo) (5495 Views)

Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
As I'm typing this, tears are dropping.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

I felt as if baba finally gave her the jazz to tie my destiny.

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bad pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like whay the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

You mean you were actually crying while eating her up ..

I've never heard that before .

I guess you really enjoyed it

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
the pussy probably contain honey abi....mumu

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by NairalandCS(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin man no go see for this romance section.

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Safiaa(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Weirdos everywhere
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
This op is probably in his neighbour's house charging his phone cos no light for him parent house. cheesy
Take it! cheesy

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by 26Clueless(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
dis one really weak me ooo

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by phintohlar(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
I swear i don't know what to say to this guy.. Chai
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dirty thread
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Ifakiland(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
That pvssy u described is familiar....

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
I swear i don't know what to say to this guy.. Chai

well u can just say 'he's amazing'smiley
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Divay22(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
She's locking your destiny, you're crying.. Okay o grin grin

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This Guy Won Kill Person... Pussy will Kill You o. Motun2017 what Do You Have To Say To This
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Op what did that palace taste like? I heard it tastes like kunu, is it true?sadI love kunu
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by phintohlar(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
kingxsamz:

well u can just say 'he's amazing'smiley
amazing what?
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the pussy probably contain honey abi....mumu
jokes Apart! You Can Pour Some Honey On Your Pussy while You Guy Eats It... Its So Damn Good... Like Wise, put Some Chill Ice cream on His Dick And Suck It... This Is Called Ecstacy Of Advanced Pleasure

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

If you ain't sucking your bad pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her
Chai!This Got Me Laughing Hard...
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by ubongoton(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
i hate nnamdi cownu,,,he developed and sponsor some sets of bastard who are not mature on social media, just like this akpe man.....
I hate kanu.
Buhari hate cownu
South east governors hate nnamdi cownu
Military python hate kanu
We the ndigbo in enugu hate the vacabon

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by KardinalZik(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Advanced Mumus Everywhere in Nairaland (AMEN)
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by DANDeGENERAL(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
my brother God loves you. God bless you bro
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Been long I actually laughed so hard. Oshey Hired sucker
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Dopenigga(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

your moniker says it all undecided
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by OneManLegion(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
I laughed till tears came to my face too!
This guy silly mehn! gringringrin

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2017
ubongoton:
i hate nnamdi cownu,,,he developed and sponsor some sets of bastard who are not mature on social media, just like this akpe man.....
I hate kanu.
Buhari hate cownu

bro u stupid pas the op sef

Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by popefuse(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2017
If this guy could not be ban for such post then why are they banning people for less post
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by walex2(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=stupidity post=61328422]As I'm typing this, tears are dropping.

If you ain't sucking your bad pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her [/quote

Buhari, Buhari, or Jubrin please provide jobs people are going crazy on daily basis. please help us oh Lord. See the leaders of tommorow
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Cyriloha(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2017
bros you took igboòo atii codeine abi
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Cyriloha(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
ubongoton:
I hate kanu.
Buhari hate cownu

You brain has been hacked bro
you stupI'd pass operation kwaiton
Re: About Last Night With Her. (photo) by Cyriloha(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahahaha
She's locking your destiny, you're crying.. Okay o grin grin

eèeeeeeehhhhhhh pussssxcy the lock destiny !!!!

Stopping Masturbation like a Boss. / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped