Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

“It’s been three years since I started f**king you” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” (5440 Views)

Portable Videoing Hot Sexy Girls He Has Be F**king In Kenya(video / Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Adeshina2020: 3:31am On Jun 09, 2020
“It’s been three years since I started f**king you” – Anita Joseph’s husband, MC Fish writes on their 3rd anniversary

MC Fish took to Instagram some minutes ago to pen down love notes for his curvaceous wife, as they mark their third anniversary together.

In his words;

This will be the best song you'd listen to today: Kayode - Sideguy - Click Here
“I looked at my calendar and it read 8th of June 2020 , it only reminded me that I met this wonderful, funny and amazing woman @anitajoseph8 3 years ago.

A lot of people think I met u a year ago and we just met blah blah blah ….. � but it actually been three years ��….. 3 years of loving u 3 years of F***KING you. 3 years of adoring you. 3 years of supporting you. 3 years of being YOUR KING. 3 years of FILLING YOUR TANK

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/its-been-three-years-since-i-started-fking-you-anita-josephs-husband-mc-fish-writes-on-their-3rd-anniversary/

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Olude193: 3:34am On Jun 09, 2020
What is this

Is this a priority

Who do we now believe
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 09, 2020
h
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nbote(m): 3:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Dis one dey reason really like fish

2 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by SavageResponse(m): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Very childish comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Hypnotise: 5:48am On Jun 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
Very childish comment
Exactly. I expected this from an under 18 couple

2 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by phemmyfour: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2020
3years, yet no result ....one of you is infertile
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by solmus: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2020
mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by ashawopikin(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Adeshina2020:
“It’s been three years since I started f**king you” – Anita Joseph’s husband, MC Fish writes on their 3rd anniversary

MC Fish took to Instagram some minutes ago to pen down love notes for his curvaceous wife, as they mark their third anniversary together.

In his words;

This will be the best song you'd listen to today: Kayode - Sideguy - Click Here
“I looked at my calendar and it read 8th of June 2020 , it only reminded me that I met this wonderful, funny and amazing woman @anitajoseph8 3 years ago.

A lot of people think I met u a year ago and we just met blah blah blah ….. � but it actually been three years ��….. 3 years of loving u 3 years of F***KING you. 3 years of adoring you. 3 years of supporting you. 3 years of being YOUR KING. 3 years of FILLING YOUR TANK

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/its-been-three-years-since-i-started-fking-you-anita-josephs-husband-mc-fish-writes-on-their-3rd-anniversary/
yahoo boy
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Gentle0wavez: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Comment from a pussywhipped bro

2 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by FlordFlorez(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2020
3years of filling the tank and e neva full. Na basket tank?

4 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by AsabaIjaww: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
solmus:
mumu boy
[/s]
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2020
God deliver the world from confusion in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
God deliver the world from confusion in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by duduade: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Nbote:
Dis one dey reason really like fish

Na the power of thick isuzu kpom

Lool
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Vyzz: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2020
There relationship is based on lust....

Leta see how far the can keep it and I pray the keep it but the man is already using style to tell her

Is three years and u haven't given me a child not to talk of a son

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Wow. His dick deserve a crown.
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Austeeenxx: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations on your 3 years fkucing anniversary.

5 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Vulcanheph(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
WTF Did i just read, what kind of Anniversery Quote be this...

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Dobson43: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2020
The guy looks like a IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nicklaus619(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Wtf did I just read shocked

Dude is Very immature
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Now watch unmarried, uneducated f00ls not minding their business
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Penaldo: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
What manner of rubbish is this?

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by paulolee(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2020
no wahala...na here we go de..
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Edyice: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Which kind Ugly mumu boy be this

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by ThothHermes: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:
Now watch unmarried, uneducated f00ls not minding their business
If you put something personal on the internet then you've made it everyone's business.

I think you're the fool here. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by sunshineV(f): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2020
ThothHermes:
If you put something personal on the internet then you've made it everyone's business.

I think you're the fool here. Just saying.

because your business is to roam the interest? you must be a f00l
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by ThothHermes: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

because your business is to roam the interest? you must be a f00l
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Always USELESS as usual
Re: “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” by Raeheemwayne: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Mc Fish with the Fish brain.
3yrs Anniversary and this is all he could come up with.
Oga Tanker, tank never full till now, abi all the water go end for toilet - we need results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

W / See How Rude This Girl Is / Fathersexdaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.