Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (52094 Views)

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by freeze001(f): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets

It is the trust and love you all have for boko haram that allows them to thrive in ur area. There is no love and trust for uniformed BH members in the East.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
If you know how frightened the whole people are of the army, then you will understand. And I don't blame them at all.

Is this not the same army that force innocent people to roll and drink muddy water?

Is this not the same soldiers that will flog you mercilessly and inflict on you all kinds of punishment for no reason?

Is this not the same army who invaded a state just because of one man who is expressing his right to freedom of speech?

Schools should be closed in the south east till we stop seeing the military around us.

Kanu bought this upon his people if you want to really blame anyone. No government in the world will tolerate what kanu did, let's face fact. Did catalonia build their own army? Hoist their own flag? Threaten to have weapons and cut of their president's head?

Kanu is a rascal and not professional. Buhari is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and you threatened to kill him, so the soldier will clap for you? I'm not a buhari fan and don't want him back as president but I'm just telling you the truth. Kanu did things even America will not tolerate. Pushed his luck too far. So don't blame the soldiers, if those fools didn't challenge gun carrying personnel they won't be tortured with mud water. How can a sane man or group of people challenge someone that has a gun? You needed to see IPOB on rampage in their numerous videos, trying to make a whole federal soldiers look like dummies as if they who are empty-handed are more powerful than soldiers carrying guns. Why you nor go drunk mud water?

I don't know what lie kanu has told these people for them to be brainwashed.

Well, I do not know where monkey pot from come again oo or the person wey dey cook am but if you claim that it is a plot to reduce biafra to size, then this goes on to tell you that biafra is never going to happen.

If this monkey pot (abi na pox) was actually planted by the military as you guys are claiming, then you should accuse the same UN and America that you are hopeful of to get biafra. Where did Nigerian Army get monkey pot from? Do we have the brain and lab for such experiment and also have the cure? Do you think this is another way to reduce population of IPOB. Na cold war?? I don't think the government hate igbos to that extent. I really don't think so.

Government could have also used volunteer social workers to give a bad vacin if the aim as to kill people then no one will complain. But really, army shouldn't be involved in an exercise like this, Nigeria can't just do simple things without controversies?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Kanu bought this upon his people if you want to really blame anyone. No government in the world will tolerate what kanu did, let's face fact. Did catalonia build their own army? Hoist their own flag? Threaten to have weapons and cut of their president's head?

Kanu is a rascal and not professional. Buhari is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and you threaten to kill him, so the soldier will clap for you. I'm not a buhari fan and don't want him back as president but I'm just telling you the truth. Kanu did things even America will not tolerate. Pushed hi luck too far. So don't blame the soldiers, if those fools didn't challenge gun carrying personnel they won't be tortured.

Well, I do not know where monkey pot from come again oo or the person wey dey cook am but if you claim that it is a plot to reduce biafra to size, then this goes on to tell you that biafra is never going to happen.

If this monkey pot (abi na pox) was actually planted by the military as you guys are claiming, then you should accuse the same UN and America that you are hopeful of to get biafra. Where did Nigerian Army get monkey pot from? Do we have the brain and lab for such experiment and also have the cure? Do you think this is another way to reduce population of IPOB. Na cold war?? I don't think the government hate igbos to that extent. I really don't think so.

Government could have also used volunteer social workers to give a bad vacin if the aim as to kill people then no one will complain. But really, army shouldn't be involved in an exercise like this, Nigeria can't just do simple things without controversies?

Is One Nigeria by force.?

Respect our right to Self Determination

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by chiagozien(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2017
No sane person from east will allow the nigeria terrorist to inject his/her child.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by bestview: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2017
That's mothers for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by chiagozien(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Kanu is a rascal and not professional. Buhari is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and you threaten to kill him, so the soldier will clap for you. I'm not a buhari fan and don't want him back as president but I'm just telling you the truth. Kanu did things even America will not tolerate. Pushed hi luck too far. So don't blame the soldiers, if those fools didn't challenge gun carrying personnel they won't be tortured.

why will you blame them when they behave like you too.niger area zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by yanshDoctor: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2017
oh God. since when its the duty of the army to vaccinate kids. we have lost it long time ago.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Is One Nigeria by force.?

Respect our right to Self Determination

Please! Please!! Don't get me started.

Kanu confirmed it himself while in prison that FG offered him a biafra without rivers, cross rivers, bayelsa, Akwa Ibom but HE SAID NO.

Why? I don't wanna get started with you, so don't push it. Biafra is a igbo movement an it's clear that other states or tribes do not push it as the igbos do. The body language of others confirms this to the world. Checkout Nigerian matches in UYO naa, everywhere always painted with green and white among the beautiful people of Akwa Ibom.

Name one town or city outside the igbo tribe that has held rally since kanu disappeared?

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Please! Please!! Don't get me started.

Kanu confirmed it himself while in prison that FG offered him a biafra without rivers, cross rivers, bayelsa, Akwa Ibom but HE SAID NO.

Why? I don't wanna get started with you, so don't push it. Biafra is a igbo movement an it's clear that other states or tribes do not push it as the igbos do. The body language of others confirms this to the world. Checkout Nigerian matches in UYO naa, everywhere always painted with green and white among the beautiful people of Akwa Ibom.

Why should Buhari offer him.?

It confirms that Buhari sees NigerDeltans as a conquered people.

Who is Philip Effiong.?

What tribe is he from.?

Should we abandoned the people of our last President.?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
why will you blame them when they behave like you too.niger area zombies.

Common sense and reasoning fall on you!

You need it in abundance.

If we are to analyze a zombi here, it is your people and relatives who are zombies.

Do you watch zombi movies? Yes, they run at you even when you are armed with the most dangerous weapon becos they don't have brains.

How can you see soldiers carrying guns and you run at them, challenge and confront them. Even the oyinbo people who invented these weapons if you point it to them they will raise their hands up to surrender but only zombies don't. You are the zombie here.

No sane man will challenge a gun. If you don't respect the soldier, at least fear the gun. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Why should Buhari offer him.?

It confirms that Buhari sees NigerDeltans as a conquered people.

Who is Philip Effiong.?

What tribe is he from.?

Should we abandoned the people of our last President.?

Are those people complaining? Pls name one prominent indigene from there who say they want biafra. If it's not by force to sta in Nigeria, is it by force to attach other regions to biafra becos of a certain Philip effiong? Don't make me laff.

Akwa Ibomite wear green and white but biafrans mix the green with red and black like an herbalist attire.

Please! Please!! I'm not having this conversation with you again. Last time I checked, the flags that fly in those two areas are different. Biafra is an igbo movement. Period.

Don't be blinded, argue based on fact.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Are those people complaining? Pls name one prominent indigene from there who say they want biafra. If it's not by force to sta in Nigeria, is it by force to attach other regions to biafra becos of a certain Philip effiong? Don't make me laff.

Akwa Ibomite wear green and white but biafrans mix the green with red and black like an herbalist attire.

Please! Please!! I'm not having this conversation with you again. Last time I checked, the flags that fly in those two areas are different. Biafra is an igbo movement. Period.

You are in Oshogbo and talking about Effiong's people.

Do you know if I am one of them.?

Think before you talk.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by chiagozien(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Common sense and reasoning fall on you!

You need it in abundance.

If we are to analyze a zombi here, it is your people and relatives who are zombies.

Do you watch zombi movies? Yes, they run at you even when you are armed with the most dangerous weapon becos they don't have brains.

How can you see soldiers carrying guns and you run at them, challenge and confront them. Even the oyinbo people who invented these weapons if you point it to them they will raise their hands up to surrender but only zombies don't. You are the zombie here.

No sane man will challenge a gun. If you don't respect the soldier, at least fear the gun. Fool.
as a niger area zombie shouldn't border about we terrorist,send your children to collect the kind gesture of your army.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Think before you talk.

Hahahahahaha! Who know you? You don't represent the Akwa Ibom people. Kanu represents the igbos and that is clear.

Oshogbo? Hahahahaha! Don't make me laugh. I'm in Lagos and if I tell you where I'm from u will be shocked.

As usual, anyone who doesn't believe in biafra has to be a yourba Muslim or hausa. Hahaha!

It is you who doesn't think before talking. What have I said that made you think I'm from Oshogbo? I have only met very few smart people who support biafra.

Zombie and Vampizo spirit fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
as a niger area zombie shouldn't border about we terrorist,send your children to collect the kind gesture of your army.

Hahahahaha! I was expecting something smart but I'm not surprised though. It's your children that wants to die naa (biafra or death) and the ones you call zombies are assisting you people and you are complaining?

Abeg go open your shop jare, you don't know what we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Never in danger? Are you kidding me grin

Somebody who killed your fathers is coming to inject you without informing your mother's and you say no danger?

That's my problem with you guys. You allow unnecessary sentiments to becloud your reasoning.

According to this living around that area, announcements were made in various churches and awareness campaign was made about the medical exercise.

Such had already been done and probably still being done elsewhere by the medical corp of the Nigerian military. Free of charge medical services o. Yet you all decide to come and show your ignorance to the entire world, screaming that the military is injecting children with monkey pox.

Lawd! Can't you people reason ni? Is monkey pox a fatal disease? Have you ever heard of anyone dying of monkey pox? So If the army wanted to reduce your population as suggested by the useless IPOB Igbo propaganda machine, why inject with monkey pox?

What a pity! Look at what you guys have turned the Igbo tribe to, a laughing stock. Shame indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahahaha! Who know you? You don't represent the Akwa Ibom people. Kanu represents the igbos and that is clear.

Oshogbo? Hahahahaha! Don't make me laugh. I'm in Lagos and if I tell you where I'm from u will be shocked.

As usual, anyone who doesn't believe in biafra has to be a yourba Muslim or hausa. Hahaha!

It is you who doesn't think before talking. What have I said that made you think I'm from Oshogbo? I have only met very few smart people who support biafra.

Lagos is not far from Oshogbo

So don't speak for Effiong's people

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by emeijeh(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
married woman? See what she wear in public even in the afternoon.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra woman
Is it your wearing?
Oya go ahead and view the right angle

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

That's my problem with you guys. You allow unnecessary sentiments to becloud your reasoning.

According to this living around that area, announcements were made in various churches and awareness campaign was made about the medical exercise.

Such had already been done and probably still being done elsewhere by the medical corp of the Nigerian military. Free of charge medical services o. Yet you all decide to come and show your ignorance to the entire world, screaming that the military is injecting children with monkey pox.

Lawd! Can't you people reason ni? Is monkey pox a fatal disease? Have you ever heard of anyone dying of monkey pox? So If the army wanted to reduce your population as suggested by the useless IPOB Igbo propaganda machine, why inject with monkey pox?

What a pity! Look at what you guys have turned the Igbo tribe to, a laughing stock. Shame indeed.

Continue lying. Which announcement and where? Name the station that announced this or shut your mouth in shame. This was a secret attempt and that is why it's being resisted. Please send your children to take injections from army and not us. We don't need help from those we better pass.

9 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Etogist: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2017
I would prefer Book Haram vaccinating my children than Nigeria army sorry terrorists at least Boko haram fear their Alla more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by saraki2019(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2017
is this what ipob has resort to, may God cure them

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by cbrass(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
The way our eastern folks think sometimes can be embarrassing to human race. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
these people are so gullible... so easy to Brainwash

4 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by iluvpomo(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets
bros e be like say you never chop yet, make I organize akara for you?

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Ovokoo: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Here's the video of mothers picking up their kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcmEZGJeQtI

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by cbrass(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why some people can't put their brains to use when they hear rumors, just imagine CNN showing this clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Let me ask, since when did the army start conducting immunization exercise?, and to what end? Cos I still don't get this?, even jos that had military check point on every street did not conduct immunization undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
You this fool again, oh God take this guy away!!!
MediumStout:

6 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by iluvpomo(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
cbrass:
The way our eastern folks think sometimes can be embarrassing to human race. grin
you definitely represent the “stüpid” of your “tribe” cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by bewla(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
There's no love greater than mothers love. God bless them all.
ma lo fi obo ya irin
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
these people are so gullible... so easy to Brainwash

Yes, that's how the army brainwashed the people that they want to stop crime with python dance, in the end they invaded innocent people compounds and killed and maimed many.

You now want me to take injections from the same lying army?

Send the injections to up north where it's most needed.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Abagworo(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Think before you talk.

If you were exposed enough you would know he's an Ogoni man from Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.