Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (52090 Views)

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by KemjikaEme: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Show proof that at least one child was given immunization. Just one child. That shouldn't be hard right? I'll take any evidence at all.

It's quite unfortunate that Igbos have decided to play the victim card always in this geographical space called Nigeria.

Keep it up. You are not garnering any pity from anybody.

You are only attracting scorn to yourselves.

If you can prove that the army indeed administered vaccines forcefully or otherwise to school kids then I'll tender an unreserved apology right here.

But If you can't, then it means you are just another gullible, follow-the-crowd, easily influenced Igbo mind online. Agreed?
Every wise and concerned citizen will first investigate the genesis of the army immunization crises before spewing bias trash.
The military men stormed an Ozubulu school on Wednesday morning asking the school authorities to bring kids out for immunization.
I have asked this question before and i will ask it again.
Is the Federal and state ministry of health, Nigerian and Anambra medical association aware of and approved a vaccination campaign in the South East?
What exactly are they immunizing?
Were parents and school board duly informed that the military has been mandated to immunize school children?
Reason like a literate human being and stop projecting ethnic bias on a critical issue!
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by KemjikaEme: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

#sigh

Educate yourself

https://www.army.mil/humanitarian/medical.html

Seriously,you must be a fool for sending me Us military humanitarian activities in regions with critical needs.
How does this correspond with Nigerian Army irresponsible vaccination campaign in SCHOOLS without prior sensitization, approval and consent from relevant bodies?

How does military aid for the poor extend towards administering an unknown vaccine to children in schools in a region with non humanitarian concerns?
It is one thing to provide medical aid for communities,it is another to move into schools to vaccinate children without any sort of approval from the health ministry.
So much for education....
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 5:29am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Seriously,you must be a fool for sending me Us military humanitarian activities in regions with critical needs.
How does this correspond with Nigerian Army irresponsible vaccination campaign in SCHOOLS without prior sensitization, approval and consent from relevant bodies?

How does military aid for the poor extend towards administering an unknown vaccine to children in schools in a region with non humanitarian concerns?
It is one thing to provide medical aid for communities,it is another to move into schools to vaccinate children without any sort of approval from the health ministry.
So much for education....

#sigh.

Now I can see that it isn't mere ignorance that is worrying you. Chronic stupidity isn't something I can fix dear. So Please move along and don't quote me anymore on this particular post. I hear that sh1t is contagious.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by KemjikaEme: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

#sigh.

Now I can see that it isn't mere ignorance that is worrying you. Chronic stupidity isn't something I can fix dear. So Please move along and don't quote me anymore on this particular post. I hear that sh1t is contagious.
Once again,educate yourself and quit projecting prejudice.
It's not the responsibility of the army to inoculate healthy children without consent from medical bodies and school authorities. Children in the East have always had routine immunization from approved bodies,it is not the disease ravaged North where children are rounded up and vaccines are administered without prior information to stakeholders.
If the army insist on immunizing them,they have to go through the proper channels and present the content of the vaccine and create awareness of the need for such vaccine.
https://www.hornnewsnigeria.com.ng/featured/press-release-nigerian-medical-association-imo-state-there-in-no-officially-approved-immunisation-programme-going-on-in-the-state-presently/
As long as the military does not go through approved channels,no Eastern Nigerian child will be given up for immunization.
Shut your trap and learn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.