Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (52086 Views)

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
this your reply to that guy is pathetic and nauseating,
every time philip effiong, banjo fought for biafra, why not go and claim the state he came from in south west,
leave Akwa ibom people alone.
You guys are not potraying Igbos in a good light.

Referendum will decide their fate

Pls remain in the Kitchen when intelligent people discuss Referendum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by GetMeRight: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
There's no love greater than mothers love. God bless them all.
Well, she didn't trip and fall on her head based on information that should be laughed off at best. She could have killed or injured herself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by FKseun(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
IGNORANCE IS A VERY TERRIBLE DISEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by emsco(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets
evil soul you are,am sure your have neva met your mother and coupled with the horrible stories you heard from your relatives that your mom abadoned as an infant.Don't be hard on other loving mothers outhere,my mum is one.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

It's the army that brainwashed the country with lies. python dance turned to killing spree.

continue in ur delusion... of it makes u happy.
I just wonder how miserable u Guys must be, to be clouded with so much hate

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by AuroraB(f): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Below are photos of a mother climbing the fence of a school in order to forcefully collect her child from the school after it was alleged that soldiers were injecting pupils with Monkeypox virus earlier today in Nnewi.

Laugh don scatter my medulla here.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/mother-climbs-fence-of-school-to.html?m=1
So shall it be. May the love of a mother for her children always 'scatter your medulla with laugh' anywhere you see it, Amen smiley
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by kudosamass(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
It is only a madman that can stay a second within the neighborhood of a dancing Python!
In a serious clime, this show of complete distrust on Government will force policy makeres to re-evalute itself!

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Amarabae(f): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Referendum will decide their fate

Pls remain in the Kitchen when intelligent people discuss Referendum.
intelligent people that use referendum as a coverup when interrogated over biafra map,
you and who dey do referendum, so that you will use your big population and defeat them in it thereby forcing them into it and creating a mini nigeria,
wake up to reality, life does not run on fantasy.
accept the bitter truth.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:
If she fall down break her waist on top fence climbing, na still dem go come dey shout Buhari.

And to what end? To rescue her child who was never in any danger?

Says who ? When did the Army begin to take over the Job of the Ministry officials??
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Did you hear the army was coming to slaughter people in Umuahia, did they announce it?

Yet you saw the number of people killed in Umuahia last month. Go figure.
Man get your facts rights.
A man cannot have his own army within a country, and declare his own republic within a country and you expect him to go free. Is that how the catalonians have being handling their issue.
Use your head.
I don't blame Kanu, I blame you jobless idiots following him around. Where is he now? Meanwhile the blood of the jobless stupid youths are being spilled for his selfish cause.
Was that how Gen Ojukwu fought ?

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
intelligent people that use referendum as a coverup when interrogated over biafra map,
you and who dey do referendum, so that you will use your big population and defeat them in it thereby forcing them into it,
wake up to reality, life does not run on fantasy.
accept the bitter truth.

There is no point arguing with you.

It is just a matter of time before we develop what we need to get what we want.

Time Time Time we need.

Keep blabbing until when we succeed in developing what we need.

When that time arrives, you will keep shut.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Ijaya123: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Never in danger? Are you kidding me grin

Somebody who killed your fathers is coming to inject you without informing your mother's and you say no danger?

Where is the injection taking place in the picture? Pure propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Amarabae(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

There is no point arguing with you.

It is just a matter of time before we develop what we need to get what we want.

Time Time Time we need.

Keep blabbing until when we succeed in developing what we need.

When that time arrives, you will keep shut.
get what you want? Oh you mean another people's land,oil blocs and seaport?
Using a crafty way to get it? Instead of being real and meeting those people in a deliberation table to hear their opinion on biafra.
Greediness

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by fair14: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
whatever it takes to save your child please do it. a sheep and lion doesn't eat food together.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by talk2percy(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Can u imagine the extent mothers are willing to go for their kids when their livs are threatened? May my mother be highly blessed by God!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
get what you want? Oh you mean another people's land,oil blocs and seaport?
Using a crafty way to get it? Instead of being real and meeting those people in a deliberation table to hear their opinion on biafra.
Greediness

Time is already running out on your One Nigerian Heroes.

God will help us develop what we need to achieve what we want.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Vicargeneral(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
That's the love of a genuine African mother. But what's the soldiers business with immunization ? Did they inform the schools ? Were there any sensitisation ? You don't force people to be immunised. Lets always learn to be plain and transparent in all our dealings. Their is already an avoidable tension in the region and we are still raising dust, we all know they are armed and have the government on their side but lets not make things look like the military is unnecessarily trying to showcase their strength on armless civilians.They told Nigerians that they were going for Python dance and not to provide medical aid giving room for suspension. God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Sagay212: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
All these illiterates shouting mothers love.... kikiki...that's pure stupidity and ignorance. This just shows how gullible a lot of ipods are and that's the reason kanu is able to turn their brain upside down.

If people can be extremely daft to believe kanu when he said buhari was cloned and the man in aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan, what else would you expect from ipods. That's how they'll continue to cause confusion for themselves that will lead to death of some daftos, then they will blame buhari instead of Jubrin from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Fela talk about soldiers flogging civilians for street
Fela talk about government wey steal money for festac
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

Says who ? When did the Army begin to take over the Job of the Ministry officials??

Ignorance.

Do your research and find out that your area is not the first to play host to the kindness of the medical services of the Nigerian military.

Since they've been killing children according to you, How many have they killed then? Please give us this information with proof otherwise Please kindly shut up and stop spreading rumors.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
baddosky1:

That your mother is a pig does not mean other women are.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Turantula(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Guess the religion and ethnicity of the owner of this post.
Don't know ethnicity but, religion - ur guess is mine
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Ignorance.

Do your research and find out that your area is not the first to play host to the kindness of the medical services of the Nigerian military.

Since they've been killing children according to you, How many have they killed then? Please give us this information with proof otherwise Please kindly shut up and stop spreading rumors.

Have you met me?? Do you know where i come from? Do i look like your OP?? you need help. If they had carried out those acts seen in videos on people would u still surrender your child to vaccines from those same people? Think like a human not an ethnic bigot. For all i care you and i might be from the same place, when you mention or quote people, always remember that this is a faceless forum and you might be talking to someone that can make or mar you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
this your reply to that guy is pathetic and nauseating,
every time philip effiong, banjo fought for biafra, why not go and claim the state he came from in south west,
leave Akwa ibom people alone.
You guys are not potraying Igbos in a good light.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by okerekeikpo: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmmmm with our gallant women jumping fence like this we will defeat Nigerian army under one week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=1miccza post=61342000]

Have you met me?? Do you know where i come from?

No sir. embarassed

Do i look like your OP??

I wouldn't know. Upload your picture. undecided

you need help.

I do? cry

If they had carried out those acts seen in videos on people would u still surrender your child to vaccines from those same people? Think like a human not an ethnic bigot.

When people talk like their brain is yet to boot, it irks me. Why not wait for it to boot before making asinine comments? Did the military go from house to house killing people?

Are you of the opinion that the military should not do their job of protecting the territorial integrity of the country and fold their arms while nnamdi kanu continues to train his ragtag army until they become another boko haram?

Like I said, this is not the first time the military will be carrying out such exercise in Nigeria.

If your people are scared shitless when they see military camouflage, blame your collective guilty conscience.

For all i care you and i might be from the same place, when you mention or quote people, always remember that this is a faceless forum and you might be talking to someone that can make or mar you.

Sorry to rain on your parade brought, But unless you are God, whoever the fvck you think you are, you can't make or mar me. undecided I'd suggest you make yourself first.

But then this is just a discussion right? No hard feelings. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by UbanmeUdie: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked

She had to exhibit the monkey behaviour to save her child from being injected with monkey pox virus.

Brave woman with high sense of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Man get your facts rights.
A man cannot have his own army within a country, and declare his own republic within a country and you expect him to go free. Is that how the catalonians have being handling their issue.
Use your head.
I don't blame Kanu, I blame you jobless idiots following him around. Where is he now? Meanwhile the blood of the jobless stupid youths are being spilled for his selfish cause.
Was that how Gen Ojukwu fought ?

Continue shifting the topic, please shift the injections to the north too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Kokaine(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
There's no love greater than mothers love. God bless them all.
God bless the women.
modern slay queens hope you are reading this
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=61342467][/quote]

So the military going to inject kids in their schools, is now their territorial duty, what happened to the schools in the North?? They should have injected them first?? They did this in the South and we know the result. For the sake of analysis you should try to analyse things carefully.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Tome4real(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
sweet mother....women are blessing to the whole world....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.