Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (52093 Views)

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
DrGoodman:

Never in danger? Are you kidding me grin

Somebody who killed your fathers is coming to inject you without informing your mother's and you say no danger?
You guys should stop spreading false information. Where did u see army personnel injecting students with monkey pox. Show me one victim

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Never in danger? Are you kidding me grin

Somebody who killed your fathers is coming to inject you without informing your mother's and you say no danger?
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Kaybaba5(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Indeed this is genuine mothers love
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by amazon14: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Nne OMA you did well
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by jamesbond0007(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets
try get small brain.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Justiceleague1: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
There's no love greater than mothers love. God bless them all.
Chattap!
whats this mallam saying,shebi ua zoo army wanted to inject their kids with monkeypos after murdering their fathers..
UsmanDanBenabau grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
nkwuocha1:
My mom will do same grin
Especially when its got to do with "Egwu Eke".She may feel it sort of have something yo do with pythons strangling kids in school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

On a side note,the Nigerian Army is as useless as a used tampons. What exactly do they expect to achieve without FULL orientation about this medicare? Especially,just recently, the IPOB- NA clash in the East?Very incompetent set of non entities, believe me.You don't flog a child and beg him not to cry. But then,what's the need sef, We are living in a jungle,where lawlessness and archaics are made rulers.
I'll rather say you are the useless one. Where do u see Nigerian army injecting people with monkey pox virus. What type of reasoning is this. Now I see why the old keep ruling, youths like u can't even think well for yourself,
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Mrkumareze(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow. She's a sweet mother indeed. Trying to guess what was going on within her mind which led to such a desperate move. May God bless you mama and that your child shall be a blessing unto you

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by cbrass(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
There's no love greater than mothers love. God bless them all.

This is what I call stupidity and not mother's love

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
If you know how frightened the whole people are of the army, then you will understand. And I don't blame them at all.

Is this not the same army that force innocent people to roll and drink muddy water?

Is this not the same soldiers that will flog you mercilessly and inflict on you all kinds of punishment for no reason?

Is this not the same army who invaded a state just because of one man who is expressing his right to freedom of speech?

Schools should be closed in the south east till we stop seeing the military around us.
Kindly show us a case where u have seen the army of injecting people with the virus, or s victim that can come forward to say that.
Stop spreading senseless panic among people, use your brain

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by cbrass(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
If you know how frightened the whole people are of the army, then you will understand. And I don't blame them at all.

Is this not the same army that force innocent people to roll and drink muddy water?

Is this not the same soldiers that will flog you mercilessly and inflict on you all kinds of punishment for no reason?

Is this not the same army who invaded a state just because of one man who is expressing his right to freedom of speech?

Schools should be closed in the south east till we stop seeing the military around us.

But I thought brave people live in the southeast compared to cowards in the west smiley

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Bigsteveg:

You guys should stop spreading false information. Where did u see army personnel injecting students with monkey pox. Show me on victim

Did you hear the army was coming to slaughter people in Umuahia, did they announce it?

Yet you saw the number of people killed in Umuahia last month. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by martineverest(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
this woman lazy sha....if na edo mums dey go jump dat fence once
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Benitapeter(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2017
God bless all our mothers, amen…

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by cbrass(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
iluvpomo:
you definitely represent the “stüpid” of your “tribe” cheesy
How do you mean undecided
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bishop4real: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Is One Nigeria by force.?

Respect our right to Self Determination

Respect Nigeria's right to sanctity of her sovereignnty
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Yes, that's how the army brainwashed the people that they want to stop crime with python dance, in the end they invaded innocent people compounds and killed and maimed many.

You now want me to take injections from the same lying army?

Send the injections to up north where it's most needed.

it's just shameful to believe that a region can be so easily Brainwashed.
if monkey pox a deadly disease ? army wanted to wipe u Guys out, n couldn't find Ebola virus dat has 90% kill rate ?
u Guys ehhn

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by oweman: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2017
All this false stories by the ibo's is primarily meant to distract government from going ahead with its plans unfortunately most of the stories has no meaning even to the very few one that has not signed up for the madness they so love .
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

it's just shameful to believe that a region can be so easily Brainwashed.
if monkey pox a deadly disease ? army wanted to wipe u Guys out, n couldn't find Ebola virus dat has 90% kill rate ?
u Guys ehhn
It's the army that brainwashed the country with lies. python dance turned to killing spree.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by DrGoodman: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
oweman:
All this false stories by the ibo's is primarily meant to distract government from going ahead with its plans unfortunately most of the stories has no meaning even to the very few one that has not signed up for the madness they so love .
To stop the government from going ahead with its plans to kill grin

Na you talk am o
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by KingsleyCEO: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
This is beautiful, a mother's love is just too sweet and can be crazy at times... God bless all mothers in Nigeria and beyond.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by glossy6(f): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
I read in fb that the picture is that of a school /parish in Ogidi, not Nnewi undecided
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by jeeka321: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Or better should be closed permanently. You guys think you are hurting the nation with this senseless hatred, the truth is you are harming yourselves. Keep the hatred alive, the smart ones will desert the region leaving the poor gullible. The remain party of the country will drive ahead.

DrGoodman:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OjukwuWarBird: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Bishop4real:

Respect Nigeria's right to sanctity of her sovereignnty

As long as her sovereignty don't infringe on our ancestral lands.
Now get out of our ancestral lands and recognize we aren't part of your nation.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by sepalapen(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
But what a hell for that school to refuse her entrance in the first place
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Continue lying. Which announcement and where? Name the station that announced this or shut your mouth in shame. This was a secret attempt and that is why it's being resisted. Please send your children to take injections from army and not us. We don't need help from those we better pass.

Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

So you think that you are better than the military medical corp abi?
I'm sure you think it's only Hausa people in the military Because That's the garbage nnamdi kunu has fed you guys.

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Can remember when mko abiola died i was on my way to scul then with my nannybOnly to find my mum waitng for me In d scul in her underwear
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by backtosender: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2017
jeeka321:
Or better should be closed permanently. You guys think you are hurting the nation with this senseless hatred, the truth is you are harming yourselves. Keep the hatred alive, the smart ones will desert the region leaving the poor gullible. The remain party of the country will drive ahead.

we are not part of you people go and help your hungry people leave mighty Biafrans alone...end of the day your people are not noble enough to riddle themselves out of poverty and boko haram killing

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Amarabae(f): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Why should Buhari offer him.?

Who is Philip Effiong.?

What tribe is he from.?

Should we abandoned the people of our last President.?
this your reply to that guy is pathetic and nauseating,
every time philip effiong, banjo fought for biafra, why not go and claim the state he came from in south west,
leave Akwa ibom people alone.
You guys are not potraying Igbos in a good light.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2017
mothers took after God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.