Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (52084 Views)

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

kiss kiss kiss

You know i couldn't quote your mention but first i need to make you understand that from your words you might clearly be a supporter of The Military , the government or whatever and from the north. Don't ever think every comment is in support of an ethnic nationality, you need to be rational and think clearly. I asked you a personal and simple question. Would you allow your child if you were in that Mother's shoes??
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2017
From the second pic I am almost certain the lady either did not make it or she fell...terrible angle.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Still on these vaccine issue does anyone remember Bill Gate's plan to depopulate using vaccines?? That was he and his wife's idea and they wanted to start from Africa.

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2BOTS9GAjc4&h=ATMNaCxur1eTx0euhViyYJecTyMv-NMd7lvULAXaNvFse4LOg6pS5b8r1T_ZcTyEIAjvcVt0SSZQhtmbXLIZXAzip6_KEPHoJomQsCmHKE6H6lovp7-U0NMuo6Me_dYkRFQbkwucQsg

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2BOTS9GAjc4&h=ATMNaCxur1eTx0euhViyYJecTyMv-NMd7lvULAXaNvFse4LOg6pS5b8r1T_ZcTyEIAjvcVt0SSZQhtmbXLIZXAzip6_KEPHoJomQsCmHKE6H6lovp7-U0NMuo6Me_dYkRFQbkwucQsg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by OTEGA1: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Y are ibos so gulliiable.how can one believe army inject children with pox.i knew it was a lie ND folks ibos believed. Since day failed in Brafia agitations with kanu
hiding they think they can use fake news to generate symphaty. Useless folks

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

So the military going to inject kids in their schools, is now their territorial duty, what happened to the schools in the North?? They should have injected them first?? They did this in the South and we know the result. For the sake of analysis you should try to analyse things carefully.

Analyse abi? Oya come, let's analyse this your comment.

First, the military is made up of various specialized units, engineers, architects, doctors, chaplains etcetera. Not everybody in the military carries a gun and goes to war.

Haven said that, providing free medical services is part If the social responsibility of the military especially in in special situations like occupation.

Now, you are yet to prove that the military forcefully injected any kid or that any kid died during the said immunization and yet you are talking of analysis?

Then you mentioned school in the North and I'm like, "why are these peeps so clannish?" The military belongs to the Nigerian Federation and not Northern Nigeria. Meditate on that statement a bit so that it can sink in. There are Igbos in the Nigerian Armed Forces. That's the simple truth. You shouldn't believe everything Kanu tells you. He's a brazen liar.

Now, post pictures of the said forceful immunization and dead bodies of school kids from yesterday and let's analyse them together.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by AprokoTV(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
married woman? See what she wear in public even in the afternoon.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra woman

MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets

I believe you both have mothers too?

Cc Mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Referendum50(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
these people are so gullible... so easy to Brainwash
that how you brain washed children to stay at idp camp and let army men rape the girls and latter bomb the place with Air Force... Have you forgotten
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Analyse abi? Oya come, let's analyse this your comment.

First, the military is made up of various specialized units, engineers, architects, doctors, chaplains etcetera. Not everybody in the military carries a gun and goes to war.

Haven said that, providing free medical services is part If the social responsibility of the military especially in in special situations like occupation.

Now, you are yet to prove that the military forcefully injected any kid or that any kid died during the said immunization and yet you are talking of analysis?

Then you mentioned school in the North and I'm like, "why are these peeps so clannish?" The military belongs to the Nigerian Federation and not Northern Nigeria. Meditate on that statement a bit so that it can sink in. There are Igbos in the Nigerian Armed Forces. That's the simple truth. You shouldn't believe everything Kanu tells you. He's a brazen liar.

Now, post pictures of the said forceful immunization and dead bodies of school kids from yesterday and let's analyse them together.

Who's Kanu and why do you keep referring to a Kanu?? Who ever talked about forceful immunization, my simple question is why must they pick the south, south-east to start their so called immunization.
Can you remember this statements by bill and melinda gates?

Go through those links and then try to take a second cursory look at the situation on ground. And then let's continue this discussion like intellectuals and civilized beings.

There's a thread here where El Rufai said the Igbos and their agaitators were few and that the majority would win therefore they can't be treated equally what does that tell you. When you speak, you should speak objectively so that you can see clearly except if you are paid to do otherwise though.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Bigsteveg(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Continue shifting the topic, please shift the injections to the north too.

Like I said earlier, provide evidence or keep shut.

Edited:

https://www.nairaland.com/4109002/man-suffering-monkeypox-akwa-ibom
Was this man also injected by the army?

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by RoyalUc(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Referendum will decide their fate

Pls remain in the Kitchen when intelligent people discuss Referendum.

Your ignorance and arrogance are stunning!

Haven't seen many with those combined so intricately.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Allosaurus: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless woman. I wish she broke her left leg. Ignorance kills faster than bullets
What you wish for others will come to you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by tayoccu(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
paranoia fuelled by chronic ignorance, and unadulterated ethnic sentiments.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

You know i couldn't quote your mention but first i need to make you understand that from your words you might clearly be a supporter of The Military , the government or whatever and from the north. Don't ever think every comment is in support of an ethnic nationality, you need to be rational and think clearly. I asked you a personal and simple question. Would you allow your child if you were in that Mother's shoes??

Am I a supporter of the Nigerian Armed Forces, of the brave men and women who proudly wear the Nigerian camouflage, whoput their lives on the line for us civilians to fell safe and be safe? You bet I am. I love them and I pray for them daily. I really am proud of them.

No, I'm not from the North.

Would I allow my child take immunization from the military?

Heck, I took immunization for meningitis when I was camped by the military in Bukuru NYSC camp in Jos. I didn't die. You've not provided proof that the military were carrying out immunization of kids though.

The woman is probably an illiterate who would swallow every gory news, hook, line and sinker. Same people running around after Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by laribari(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Lagos is not far from Oshogbo

So don't speak for Effiong's people

Hahahahah, you are a fool. The whole eastern states put together cannot be compared to Lagos. I ain't kidding becos Lagos is working. At least in the land of the blind, whoever has one eye is the king. Let's say Lagos is not good but it's miles ahead any state you want to mention in Nigeria. It begins with your state head (governors) and you can see Lagos in the last few years has produced gentlemen who knows what they are doing.

Do you know many infrastructural investment is in Lagos and on the Island alone? Like I said before, living in Lagos does not define my state of origin but you will be shocked if I tell you where I'm from.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Am I a supporter of the Nigerian Armed Forces, of the brave men and women who proudly wear the Nigerian camouflage, whoput their lives on the line for us civilians to fell safe and be safe? You bet I am. I love them and I pray for them daily. I really am proud of them.

Heck, I took immunization for meningitis when I was camped by the military in Bukuru NYSC camp in Jos. I didn't die. You've not provided proof that the military were carrying out immunization of kids though.

The woman is probably an illiterate who would swallow every gory news, hook, line and sinker. Same people running around after Kanu.

I also took different vaccines while in Kano and i did not die but i must say those were in saner times not in a time when our leaders display brazen hatred for a certain ethnic group, lie shamelessly to 170 million people and cover up cases where their allies and supporters are caught in a web of evil. You won't blame any man or woman that jumps and reacts thoughtlessly at such a news too. Imagine if God forbid my people were one of those rolling and drinking muddy water , you won't of course expect me to allow my child to undergo a vaccine of any kind by those same people that did that to my siblings. So you of course would see that as a response to stimulus. Remember she's a ''woman''
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2017
That's serious o, all this panic is unnecessary.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

Who's Kanu and why do you keep referring to a Kanu?? Who ever talked about forceful immunization, my simple question is why must they pick the south, south-east to start their so called immunization.
Can you remember this statements by bill and melinda gates?

Go through those links and then try to take a second cursory look at the situation on ground. And then let's continue this discussion like intellectuals and civilized beings.

There's a thread here where El Rufai said the Igbos and their agaitators were few and that the majority would win therefore they can't be treated equally what does that tell you. When you speak, you should speak objectively so that you can see clearly except if you are paid to do otherwise though.

I tried opening your links But couldn't get through. I'll keep trying.

As to the bolded section of your comment, Please check the link below and come back with a rejoinder:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/01/boko-haram-army-teats-300-idps-chibok/
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

As to the bolded section of your comment, Please check the link below and come back with a rejoinder:

Bolded? i didn't do that??

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Sorry couldn't quote the previous post

Bolded? I didn't do that. Sorry about those links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRUEuVP2qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOTS9GAjc4

These are the correct links.

Now i am not saying the Army does not and cannot carry out immunization i am looking at the premises that led to the situation. That mother sure is acting as a response to a stimulus of some kind, and that i have explained in my earlier post.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

I also took different vaccines while in Kano and i did not die but i must say those were in saner times not in a time when our leaders display brazen hatred for a certain ethnic group, lie shamelessly to 170 million people and cover up cases where their allies and supporters are caught in a web of evil. You won't blame any man or woman that jumps and reacts thoughtlessly at such a news too. Imagine if God forbid my people were one of those rolling and drinking muddy water , you won't of course expect me to allow my child to undergo a vaccine of any kind by those same people that did that to my siblings. So you of course would see that as a response to stimulus. Remember she's a ''woman''

Nigerian rulers have always "displayed brazen hatred for certain groups", always lied to everybody including themselves and always covered up evil. What's special about now? Your man, Jonathan is out and a man from a tribe you hate and despise, the Hausa/Fulani is now president. That's the only difference. And That's why y'all are screaming blue murder.

Buhari's government has never killed indiscriminately like past Democratic governments in Nigeria. Talk of Obasanjo razing down Odi village, talk of Jonathan using an Igbo Army chief Ihejirika to decimate the number of northerners all in the name of fighting Boko Haram (confirmed by the Canadian negotiator before he was fired)

If the entire eastern Nigeria is on edge right now it's Because they allowed a small boy to lead them to the edge of a cliff, same thing Ojukwu did and ran away when the going got tough.

Why isn't the military in Ibadan or Bayelsa or Benin forcing immunization on kids and rolling their fathers in the mud as punishment?

The occupation of the east is a handiwork of easterners. We told you. We warned you.

Even at that, the military hasn't gone from house to house to force anybody or kill anybody except of course the terrorist.

This is the third time I'm asking you to provide proof of kids killed by supposed "immunization"

You are evading that right? I would too If I knew I was only spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nigerian rulers have always "displayed brazen hatred for certain groups", always lied to everybody including themselves and always covered up evil. What's special about now? Your man, Jonathan is out and a man from a tribe you hate and despise, the Hausa/Fulani is now president. That's the only difference. And That's why y'all are screaming blue murder.

Buhari's government has never killed indiscriminately like past Democratic governments in Nigeria. Talk of Obasanjo razing down Odi village, talk of Jonathan using an Igbo Army chief Ihejirika to decimate the number of northerners all in the name of fighting Boko Haram (confirmed by the Canadian negotiator before he was fired)

If the entire eastern Nigeria is on edge right now it's Because they allowed a small boy to lead them to the edge of a cliff, same thing Ojukwu did and ran away when the going got tough.

Why isn't the military in Ibadan or Bayelsa or Benin forcing immunization on kids and rolling their fathers in the mud as punishment?

The occupation of the east is a handiwork of easterners. We told you. We warned you.

Even at that, the military hasn't gone from house to house to force anybody or kill anybody except of course the terrorist.

This is the third time I'm asking you to provide proof of kids killed by supposed "immunization"

You are evading that right? I would too If I knew I was only spreading lies.

Can you kindly go through my posts and tell me where you read any comment about the military killing kids?? Do you read those posts at all??
You stated that Jonathan decimated where are your proofs.
As for Obasanjo that's their kettle of fish.
None of these leaders ever came out to display these openly because they care about the unity of the country but what do we have today?? Divisive statements up and down.
I have given you an analogy as to what i think is the reason for the woman's action and all you are thinking about is Jonathan, Obasanjo and a statement that doesn't exist. I have been telling you to be objective and not take sides only then will you think clearly. We are concerned about what's happening presently, if it were to be a saner clime nobody irrespective of their ethnicity would care about a mere vaccine. You are just busy looking for what does not exist. i asked a simple question that you would answer personally , you side tracked it and all you've been screaming is military and killing of kids. Reason!! Brother!! Reason!!
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

Sorry couldn't quote the previous post

Bolded? I didn't do that. Sorry about those links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRUEuVP2qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOTS9GAjc4

These are the correct links.

Now i am not saying the Army does not and cannot carry out immunization i am looking at the premises that led to the situation. That mother sure is acting as a response to a stimulus of some kind, and that i have explained in my earlier post.

Lemme explain a little bit further.

The military is occupying a section of the eastern part of Nigeria to forestall breakdown of law and order.

Most of the time it's all peaceful and quiet there. So, the military uses that opportunity to engage the people in various harmless and even helpful activities as a way to endear themselves to the populace and make them see that their occupation of their homeland is actually a service to them.

So they come up with programmes like free medical care etc.

Listening to unfounded news and uncorroborated rumors flying out of social media isn't exactly responsible is it?

If the woman had fallen down and broken her head, who will bear the cost?

Let me tell you the consequences of what just happened.

I don't know the extent of the free medical services offered by the military that has been rejected Because of unfounded rumors, But someone in the east there needed that Because he can't pay hospital bills. You can multiply that by the number of poor persons who can't pay their hospital bills in the east.

Will Kanu bear the cost of their treatment?

Even If it is paracetamol or anti malarial drugs that the medical corp is giving out, you just ended someone's life by spreading false tales.

We all have responsibilities towards one another in this country and That's why we keep trying to show you that you need to remove that biafran goggle off your eyes so you can see humanity everywhere you look.

That whatsapp message that caused pandemonium originated from somewhere, from somebody...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by ElsonMorali: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
1miccza:

Can you kindly go through my posts and tell me where you read any comment about the military killing kids?? Do you read those posts at all??
You stated that Jonathan decimated where are your proofs.
As for Obasanjo that's their kettle of fish.
None of these leaders ever came out to display these openly because they care about the unity of the country but what do we have today?? Divisive statements up and down.
I have given you an analogy as to what i think is the reason for the woman's action and all you are thinking about is Jonathan, Obasanjo and a statement that doesn't exist. I have been telling you to be objective and not take sides only then will you think clearly. We are concerned about what's happening presently, if it were to be a saner clime nobody irrespective of their ethnicity would care about a mere vaccine. You are just busy looking for what does not exist. i asked a simple question that you would answer personally , you side tracked it and all you've been screaming is military and killing of kids. Reason!! Brother!! Reason!!

I'm not the one shouting about some soldiers "killing kids", you are. Otherwise, why did the woman rush off to pick her kid in school.

And If you insist that it's Because the vaccine is to make the kids impotent then I really should inform you that that particular conspiracy theory is quite dated.

You asked a question If I would allow my kids take immunization under those circumstances? Yes I would. Hopefully in that scenario, I won't be an illiterate and ignorant person who relies on rumor and beer parlor tales and takes them as facts.

You are talking of divisive statement and actions, does the phrase "Nigeria is a zoo" sound familiar to you?

How about " we will burn down the zoo", No?

This one nko "any Igbo man who attends a church headed by a Yoruba pastor is an 1mbecile"

Maybe you should read up on what divisive means.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by efighter: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Is this not the same army that force innocent people to roll and drink muddy water?

Is this not the same soldiers that will flog you mercilessly and inflict on you all kinds of punishment for no reason?

Is this not the same army who invaded a state just because of one man who is expressing his right to freedom of speech?

Schools should be closed in the south east till we stop seeing the military around us.

When you close schools in the South-East, Buhari will suffer for it. I think you need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by Saintsquare(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The military is occupying a section of the eastern part of Nigeria to forestall breakdown of law and order.

Most of the time it's all peaceful and quiet there. So, the military uses that opportunity to engage the people in various harmless and even helpful activities as a way to endear themselves to the populace and make them see that their occupation of their homeland is actually a service to them.

Listening to unfounded news and uncorroborated rumors flying out of social media isn't exactly responsible is it?

I don't know the extent of the free medical services offered by the military that has been rejected Because of unfounded rumors, But someone in the east there needed that Because he can't pay hospital bills. You can multiply that by the number of poor persons who can't pay their hospital bills in the east.

Even If it is paracetamol or anti malarial drugs that the medical corp is giving out, you just ended someone's life by spreading false tales.

We all have responsibilities towards one another in this country and That's why we keep trying to show you that you need to remove that biafran goggle off your eyes so you can see humanity everywhere you look.

That whatsapp message that caused pandemonium originated from somewhere, from somebody...
Chronic hatred is not something you can easily cure, no matter how hard you explain to them, it will fall on deaf ears, the hatred is real.

1 Like

Re: Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors by 1miccza: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

All of these that you are saying i know of very well but i am trying to direct our thoughts to what might have informed such an action. The text message which to me , i don't know about, just read about it on this thread and that feeling of fear from recent happenings in the S/East. That's why i said we can't blame her entirely too. She is a woman first and a mother second, hence her instant reactions. The Biafran thing well.... i've never really veered my thinking towards that direction, but don't you think the Kanu debacle, federal government's insincerity and immaturity and the military's handling of the issue has contributed to all of these?? Just as i said earlier, in saner climes these would have been a harmless exercise . But right now everyone has their instincts fired up so high that a mere movement of a fly would be a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.