Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (43100 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by riyanxeally(f): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
no man likes a desperado..ask riri...bdw she must be a terrible cook.......ask ireti of fuji house of commotion..
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by habsydiamond(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
man can not live by food alone. pls have u checked u behaviours towards them and people around cos if not u need to be more prayerful.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
so what did she intend to gain in this unpaid publicity? ode alayinironu ara Galatian
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by ACE1010: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
You sure say na only your food them "chop"?? What about your "knuckle"? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by humilitypays(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
fabulous85:
Am I the only one that feel listing the names of all her ex is disrespectful to her Fiance.
The present guy that engaged her will call it off if he eventually sees this post, trust me cry

Nobody cooks for me....I have my paid part-time cook or I eat out cos I don't even trust easily...to talk of trusting my stomach on someone I am not legally married to, guys do take lots of risk sha
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by stacyadams: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
na only food she cook??she no share pooossie ni?

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by banre(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
Probably you are one of those ladies that do cook Noodles with Knorr Maggi.

Or you do give the guy a plate of Oil with a touch of Jollof rice

Or a plate of water with a touch of Vegetables

Common, they won't marry you.

But truth be told, our men are ingrates. Don't go outta your way to please them.
nawa 4 u o
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by banre(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
proudly yoruba demon
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
She's already showed why they didn't marry her. She should just be prayerful that this one works out.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by wahzupguy(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
all yoruba boys

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by sekem: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Men sef embarassed

Upon say she fine

Anyway sha, this is exactly what happens when men keep asking women what do you bring to the table

This lady went and brought food to the table

Only to find out that even that is not enough

Chai

Men sef embarassed

What exactly do they want? cry

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by orjaha(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
keep trying, one day you will get there.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
And they are all Yoruba demons
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Rozaytee: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Lolzzz... if u like cook, clean wash his boxers, and fvck him 1 thousand times daily.... if he won't marry u, he won't.... nothing can keep a man... a man will only stay if he wants to
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by LemonBoy1: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

But truth be told, OUR MEN ARE INGRATES. Don't go outta your way to please them.

Wow...@ uppercased words...
Sister, this is a heinous and grievous allegation...chai

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

But truth be told, our men are ingrates. Don't go outta your way to please them.
that is the long and short
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by correctguy101(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jumbus31:
If not that she's engaged, I'd said she should come and cook for me. Because after big breasts, the only that you can kidnap me with is food.
Jumbus, Jumbus we're on same boat o.

#Teamwatermelonchests
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by ImaIma1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol...ladies are learning. Please when you go for functions, act like a visitor. Sit down and cross your leg. You may decide to help coordinate but pls dont stress yourself. If he will marry you, he will... not because you slaved with his family. If he doesn't marry you because of what his family thinks, he is not for you.
What is the point of slaving and still get dumped?
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Moderation is key.

She can cook occasionally.

Sexxx No! No!! Never!!!

Cooking is even more serious than sex ....
who sex epp sad food is bae any day any time
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by grodt999: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fake hair automatically disqualifies these people from being described as pretty! More like PETTY!
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by barcalover(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
I bet my left balls u did not only cook for them

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by BlaQWolf: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Alezy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

and u xpecting and praying for someone to come out of his way to please you. Smh
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Alezy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

I can marry you for this you just said.

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by ikp120(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why are these people so obsessed with marriage? undecided IT IS A SCAM!

Free yourself you dummies! There is absolutely NOTHING beneficial in marriage (no religious talks).

It's a cage specially constructed.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Tobium1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yoruba démon
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Jumbus31(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
correctguy101:
#Teamwatermelonchests
Lol... Breasts no go kill us. Amen
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Jumbus31(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
correctguy101:
#Teamwatermelonchests
Lol... Breasts no go kill us. Amen
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by RaeMystix: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
I swear ....This is the reason why I am afraid of dating a Nigerian. I just got myself out of one whom I just met a few weeks ago, and all he wanted me was to go to his house to cook. shocked Imagine, this guy hasn't met my parents nor siblings o, and he wants me to become his cook. grin.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by RaeMystix: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tobium1:
Yoruba démon
Yoruba demon?. Really?. Same goes for all Nigerian men. They're all the same.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by inosend: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Maybe,just maybe, they realised the'd be eating in restaurants and take-away after having a taste of the meals she prepared for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.