Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (43145 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
These girls need to learn to STOP offering wifey package for bf undecided

3 Likes

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:
These girls need to learn to STOP offering wifey package for bf undecided

remove your profile picture or i report you,

see things

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
remsonik:
Just be happy they didn't marry you cos they will turn you into a sagging wife after marriage and you will look very much older that your age. They will now go after girls and start philandering

Which one is sagging wife again?

Nairalanders. grin
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

remove your profile picture or i report you,

see things
Mumu how now cheesy so u never retire ....
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Mumu how now cheesy so u never retire....

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=61340135][/quote]
Mtcheew ...
Na so dey greet person ..
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew ...
Na so dey greet person ..

oh sorry take quench your sad moments
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

oh sorry take quench your sad moments

Instead of u to make me breakfast angry
Oya

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Instead of u to make me breakfast angry
Oya

take quench ur hunger, am always here for you.....

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Papiikush: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided
So, being stupid comes with having a fair skin ahbi? sad

Not to all. It's just that some women feel it is okay to be silly just because they are flashy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Adaumunocha(f): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Cook for aunts
When your appointed man shows, you won't really to overstress yourself to get his approval and ring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Adaumunocha(f): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:

Not to all. It's just that some women feel it is okay to be silly just because they are flashy.
Should one cook for their bf? Yes or No
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

take quench ur hunger, am always here for you.....

Oshey kiss key to me heart
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Cook for aunts
That girl should be flogged severely .... cooked for aunts
The boy turn her to housegirl Imagine the fuckery .... and those aunts didn’t even tell the guy to marry after dem chop clean mouth ...
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Blackhawk01: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Na you biko! Pound yam keh... grin cheesy

Iffa cook noodles for you, you no go thank your ancestors nii. undecided undecided
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Blackhawk01: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Cook for aunts

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

She no go play wifey role nii tongue

Some ladies are just stupid!

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Aghh if na me u cook for i for marry u for surecheesy.i just love ladies who cook.anyway take heart.. A good guy go come ur way.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
zulex880:
Imagine all of them na yoruba boys grin grin grin
I guess you didn't put enough cameroon pepper, red pepper and tatashi in the food grin grin grin

My yoruba brothers can't get married to someone who can't serve them ewedu without enough pepper grin grin grin

* “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”- Don Zimmer
Good Morning beautiful people
too much pepper dey purge belle abeg and if person wan shit na so d shit go just burn d person yansh cos of d high pepper.

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Possibly non of her exs were destined to be her husband.

If you like cook fire ! grin

A man Who is not destined to be your husband, will still not marry you.
It's men we need to take it easy with in relationships, without going over board that tend to go an extra mile to wife us.

She try sef dey pound yam cheesy

She get strength o.. Lol.

Chai! Some women can suffer themselves sha.

Sighs.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Okenwa10: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Ekeke1(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2017
STOP COOKING

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
Same way you didn't marry all the guys that spent cash on you.

Being a good cook can never cover up for your stupidity and HOE-FUL behavior.

Don't know maybe being stupìd comes with having a light skin.

Dumb hoe.
They always believe they are doing us a favour whereas we are both at it

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by phemolala07(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
nikkypearl:
our yoruba demons no dey carry last grin

Most especially d femi *s* grin
Y because I'm different wink
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by tishbite41(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Miss Cook-A-lot wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
And please, don't bother telling us when the current guy finally dump you for this new revelation.

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by effiong2017: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Amagite:
A beautiful Nigerian lady, Young Oprah on Twitter who got engaged early last month has recounted how she cooked for men, even at their family gatherings, but none of them married her.

The lady who is now happily engaged took to her Twitter to hilariously call them out.

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-cries-out-says-none-of-the-men-she-cooked-for-married-her/
go and consult ur village shrine for more solutions.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by MummyJackson(f): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
She is even my fb friend
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by muller101(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Technically she de Bleep all of them. grin
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
This one really suffered in the hands of men

Choi
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Brugo(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Lies lies lies
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by dammyshaggs: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
zulex880:
Imagine all of them na yoruba boys grin grin grin
I guess you didn't put enough cameroon pepper, red pepper and tatashi in the food grin grin grin

My yoruba brothers can't get married to someone who can't serve them ewedu without enough pepper grin grin grin

* “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”- Don Zimmer
Good Morning beautiful people

As a typical Yoruba man I cannot eat that is not pepperish. My body will now be irritating me or spitting .God forbid that kind wife for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.