Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! (1911 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalasticlala come and propose to me...so we can start having children on nairaland biko,I have fallen in love with you!!
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by iamJ(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
k
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wow wow wow
cheesy cheesy
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Kimcutie: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
On my way....

[img]https://media./images/a6b791e090ca7820f250cfe6b3c4a417/tenor.gif[/img]

Done.

[img]https://media./images/03d8f80f9e3c7efda6c129700389851f/tenor.gif[/img]

Lala is viewing o, he came to check your dp.
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
You Want To Fvck Lalasticlala, okay... We Don Hear
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Wow wow wow cheesy cheesy
Miss. Ambulance There Is No Casualty Here... cool

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Dillusionist(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry which kain madness be this??I smell a guy under this moniker

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Kimcutie: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by iamJ(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
its for you
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
No I am not buying this. I believe a guy is behind this moniker grin
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:

Actually there is
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
You are not the first to propose to him.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Wow wow wow
cheesy cheesy
Wetin na ? You be ambulance ni ?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Actually there is
For Where
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by phintohlar(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one is serious
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Send him a PM.
Must u let us know?
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is Shiloh 2017 gone ? Just asking o.
One of my sister wants to buy a ticket for that great event o.
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
For Where

Your moniker though cheesy
I wonder why missaprokomedia is disturbing us

She doesn't know the guy is engaged
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by mofeoluwadassah: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
weed at work here grin
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Your moniker though cheesy I wonder why missaprokomedia is disturbing us
so Lala is Booked
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Your moniker though cheesy I wonder why missaprokomedia is disturbing us
Yeah! Right! He is engaged
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by SingleDaddy: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala come and propose to me...so we can start having children on nairaland biko,I have fallen in love with you!!

undecided
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
CaringDad:

Wetin na ? You be ambulance ni ?
grin
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
so Lala is Booked

Yes nah
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yes nah
na You Collect Am Abi
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Or you want him for publicity reasons for your blog, no woman just likes another guy for no reason without having an end game ? So what's your end game ?
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Fadiga24(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Do you look like snake grin
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hope u know he owns a snake farm
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by IamAirforce1: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Or you want him for publicity reasons for your blog, no woman just likes another guy for no reason without having an end game ? So what's your end game ?

Abeg oo!! He should come so we can start making Nairaland children!! Our father Seun Osewa has approved!!
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by zexy2030(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Don't waste your time, give me a trial, I will impress u. grin grin
Re: Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! by auntysimbiat(f): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things Mother Will Probably Pass Through When The Breastfeed A Male Child / See This Sex Doll / Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.