Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) (45830 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2023
A 22-year-old woman identified as Zainab Abidoye is trending on Twitter after she was accused of milking a 52-year-old man's pocket and later rejecting his marriage proposal.

The said lady took to her Twitter account to reveal that she refused to marry the 52-year-old man and he sent her his wedding pictures with another woman.

However, social media users dig out the time she spent with the man who is married and how she and her mother lived off the man's wealth.

This is how it started....

Wasn’t expecting my tweet to go viral but since a lot of people are curious. Below are the reasons I rejected him 1. He was 30 years older than me 2. He wanted me to be second wife which I’ve vowed not to ever be 3. He was toxic (won’t go into details).

He has a lot of money to take care of me which he was generous about can’t lie but that’s not enough reason for me to marry him, it’ll be very bad of me to marry him because of money because what if the money goes away.

Zainab Abidoye

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2023
However, a social media user identified as mayor who is close to her reveal what happened

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Chats between the man and the lady..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Coolsat(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2023
I don't even blame the woman but the generous simp

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Reminderz: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2023
confidently living off a man without planning to marry him, to them it's cruise because that's how they were trained to become... like mother like children.. you see why I don't pity these modern girls when they get served hot? they are nothing but parasites... they date the yahoo guys because of what he has so they can leech off him not because they love him, I don't pity them one bit when they have their head cut off for rituals... so he was older than you and you didn't tell him straight yet, you kept leading him on and eating his stuffs with your mother? I don't even know who's to blame whether it's the simp or the greedy fools..

I know the simp man would have moved heaven and earth for them not believing that he was just a fool in the game of the mother and daughter...someone who has been in the relationship game for long would have known that he's just getting played all this while but a simp and his resources are soon parted..

now if the daughter ends up with someone that doesn't give a fvck later in life or doesn't find a partner, they blame it on spirits not blaming it on how they played good men in the past...

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Both have nothing to lose. We move..

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2023
.. U deceived a man and exploited him ...he accepted counted his losses and married someone else and was nice enough to share his joy with you.......

What exactly did she hope to acheive by coming to report on social media ....?? I don't get

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2023
10 are happening

9 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by ebubeson: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
As a lady, you have the right to reject a man you don't want. You cannot be at the mercy of a man, and the fact you refused marrying a man does not mean you will suffer in life. Again, you can still reject a man and meet him very poor later in life.

But my advice:
(1) When rejecting a man, do not dehumanize him.
(2) Do not eat the sweat of a hustling man that intends to marry you, if you are truly not interested in him.
(3) It is a nice thing to marry a rich man, but go after him, enjoy the money, but do not go after the money.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nothing to judge here.
Did she deceive the man with promise of marriage?
Why should a man be spending on a woman who is not his wife?

16 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by izuch(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by bigdammyj: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Racoon(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Trust ladies. Chop am finish, clean mouth and move on to the next maga.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by nautybride: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy
My gender My gender!
Too many bad chics have given us a bad name
Rubbish! You can't marry but you can chop anyhow!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
The man also chop her na...abi em dey keep her like furnitures for house since then?

16 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by webclass(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is very bad
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Una see that bum bum? grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
She will regret it in the future. All the money she collected will finish and the young man she has fallen in love with will disappoint her. Useless gold digger

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by id4sho(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
That gender tongue

If He impregnated her, we won't have heard this. Shout out to all the fu<k boyz

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Popeonah(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
You should be happy he let you go just like that, there are some men you will do this to by now your life would have been at risk, you're saying it like you have the right, babe just calm down body dey pepper people now. Happy you met and angel you didn't notice until you lost him.

15 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Klington: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
A lot of finished men these days.

He deserves whatever wickedness she shows him

10 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Kukutente23: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
I will come back to this
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
freebies family

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by CooldipoMPS: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
sad
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
smiley

Mayor is anything but her close friend.

52 & 22 should count their losses and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
She should enjoy

The only problem is...

She's going to expect a 30 yrs old boy to have all that type of money and spoil her like that.

Lol

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by simfrost90210: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin Nothing's New Under The Sun!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BadMaster: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Whenever you hear a woman say that a man is toxic, there's 98% likelihood that she's lying.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminderz:
confidently living off a man without planning to marry him, to them it's cruise because that's how they were trained to become... like mother like children.. you see why I don't pity these modern girls when they get served hot? they are nothing but parasites... they date the yahoo guys because of what he has so they can leech off him not because they love him, I don't pity them one bit when they have their head cut off for rituals... so he was older than you and you didn't tell him straight yet, you kept leading him on and eating his stuffs with your mother? I don't even know who's to blame whether it's the simp or the greedy fools..

I know the simp man would have moved heaven and earth for them not believing that he was just a fool in the game of the mother and daughter...someone who has been in the relationship game for long would have known that he's just getting played all this while but a simp and a resources are soon parted..

now if the daughter ends up with someone that doesn't give a fvck later in life or doesn't find a partner, they blame it on spirits not blaming it on how they played good men in the past...

Women should just avoid young Nigerian guys, whether rich or poor to avoid having their heads caught off. I like that this lady went with an older guy. Only problem was that he was married. The young guys can date and sleep with each other.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Yxxx: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
I thought muslims especially those with hijab and based in the north don't do runs . angry

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.